PDA

View Full Version : About this whole blackguard thing... [Spoiler]

Quixotic
2007-02-03, 12:55 AM
Considering the amount of collective game knowledge the characters have, what do you think the chances are that someone will realize :miko: + :sabine: = bad news?

Of course, we've been waiting for Miko's fall for a long, long time, so perhaps everyone will fail their save versus plot.

Noneoyabizzness
2007-02-03, 01:04 AM
yeah seems the best fit answer. thog seems less a match for roy and more a match for relkar (both have barbarian levels and some skill monkey to them.) miko, on the other hand, fits the role of roy's foil to a tee. a lawful swordfighter with brains would make for a great evil opposite.

Krytha
2007-02-03, 01:19 AM
Think Sabine could impersonate a god? Maybe... If I saw a floating tiger, I don't know what I would think...

Setra
2007-02-03, 01:21 AM
Think Sabine could impersonate a god? Maybe... If I saw a floating tiger, I don't know what I would think...

In an anti-magic cell?

Erk
2007-02-03, 08:21 AM
I have to say I am still sick of the idea of Miko going blackguard. It's sooooo oooooold. I know Rich can do it well, but... ugh.

Anyway, I don't know if Sabine really meets the criteria anyway. Was she summoned? She says she was sent.

Swashbuckler
2007-02-03, 08:35 AM
:miko: + :sabine: = bad news?

"bad" news? Bah. Best news I've heard in a while. :biggrin:

Grod_The_Giant
2007-02-03, 08:41 AM
I hope Miko doesn't go over the the LG...not because I like her, but because the LG are getting old. They've been decisivly beaten yet again, they've been flung in the anti-magic cells, and two of their members walked out. They're down for the count, time for our chief, non-bumbeling, intelligent villain to take center stage.

Talon_of_Tiamat
2007-02-03, 09:26 AM
The LG haven't been thrown in the cells yet. Elan and Haley went to go collect them from the inn. It is possible they could escape.

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-03, 09:40 AM
...Which they will. :nale: is a genius, remember? *Cough*

Green Bean
2007-02-03, 09:43 AM
...Which they will. :nale: is a genius, remember? *Cough*

Exactly. Remember, their minions are coming, and a thousand paladins will not be able to stop them :smallbiggrin: