PDA

View Full Version : Evil Rogue/Cleric Prestige Classes

Yogibear41
2014-03-18, 12:11 PM
Any decent Prestige classes that advance cleric casting, have sneak attack and a fair amount of skill points, for a CE character?

VoxRationis
2014-03-18, 12:13 PM
Black Flame Zealot, from Complete Divine; I'm not sure what your definition of "decent" is, though. It's basically an assassin with (stunted) divine casting progression (1/2 speed, compared with cleric) and a couple of other powers.

Kazudo
2014-03-18, 12:30 PM
I may be stumbling blind drunk again, but you could do an Ur-Priest into Black Flame Zealot. That way the cruddy half-advancement is advancing something quickly, and use something like a human bard 1+able learner rogue 4/Ur-Priest 2 (with the Dead God alternative fluff, probably) into BFZ 10, then tack on 3 more levels of Ur-Priest to net 9ths only a level late and some half-decent sneak attack.

VoxRationis
2014-03-18, 12:34 PM
Are you suggesting Ur-Priest just to start up a debate about it again? Because I find it amusing that the suggestion shows up right after I post.

Kazudo
2014-03-18, 12:37 PM
Hahaha! No! No! I had COMPLETELY forgotten that argument entirely! (Was I a part of it, anyway?)

No, no. I was just pointing out that rather than attempting to advance an evil cleric, an Ur-Priest would be better because there aren't many PRCs geared to handle anything without a good alignment that grant full divine casting (if any, actually :smalleek:).

Don't hurt me.

VoxRationis
2014-03-18, 12:40 PM
I wasn't going to hurt you. The divine retribution, on the other hand...
I'm kidding. I don't want to open that can of worms here.

Kazudo
2014-03-18, 12:46 PM
Dahaha. Actually, back on topic, Iron Chef did Black Flame Zealot not too long ago. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312773)

Might be worth looking into for a few ideas.