PDA

View Full Version : What IS it with Miko's ego!!!

Lord
2007-02-03, 08:43 AM
This is a response thread to the "What IS it with Roy's Ego" as the title implies, I pose the same qeustion only with Miko.

Wanna hear the evidence, Okay, where should I start.

Well firstly she is completly convinced that she can do no wrong. She consistantly think's she has the right to play the judge, jury, and executioner, only the jury is made up of one person and isn't hearing evidence, instead she is basing it of her current emotional state. She has the nerve to claim she is "Special"which basically means that she thinks she's the Neo of the OOTS world.

In summery

Evidence of Miko's Ego: Playing a biased judge jury and executioner, Thinking that no matter what she always makes the right decision, Thinking she is Some sort of Chosen One.

Evidence of Roy's Ego: Making a few snide comments.

And now for something completly different.

:thog::Thog think nale is fool, thog secretly planning to destroy current goverment and rule world with Icecream fist.

Varg
2007-02-03, 08:48 AM
What is it with Miko's ego? How about the fact that it's so big it's got it's own gravitational field...?

"That's no ego...that's a space station!"

r23r5
2007-02-03, 08:53 AM
Space station can't be more like Saturn!

Lord Zentei
2007-02-03, 09:08 AM
What is it with multiple exclamation marks? :smalltongue:

This is a response thread to the "What IS it with Roy's Ego" as the title implies, I pose the same qeustion only with Miko.

Wanna hear the evidence, Okay, where should I start.

Well firstly she is completly convinced that she can do no wrong. She consistantly think's she has the right to play the judge, jury, and executioner, only the jury is made up of one person and isn't hearing evidence, instead she is basing it of her current emotional state. She has the nerve to claim she is "Special"which basically means that she thinks she's the Neo of the OOTS world.

Yeah, I get the impression she was actually raised to be special: Shojo's personal protege, so to speak. Moreover, he was her only father-surrogate, as she lost her real family at a young age. Then she thinks he betrayed her.

Is that an excuse? Hells no way at all! It is a reason for her character to be that way, though. So, the "what's with her ego" question is probably answered. To an extent. Perhaps we'll see a backstory.

In summery

Evidence of Miko's Ego: Playing a biased judge jury and executioner, Thinking that no matter what she always makes the right decision, Thinking she is Some sort of Chosen One.

Yeah, no one disputes any of that.

Evidence of Roy's Ego: Making a few snide comments.

Uh, yeah. Though he is the hero man, and not the antagonist.

Still, though he may have enjoyed himself a mite too much as Hinjo pointed out, I can't fault him personally. Roy is Roy. A good guy and a solid ally, though no one claimed that he was the physical incarnation of The Sound of Music. He probably gets it from his father. :smallwink: