PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Re-ordering of recent episodes

Swordguy
2007-02-03, 10:45 AM
Out of curiosity...

Transpose the last 2 comics so they have to following order. Miko strikes down Shojo. Hinjo does the "surrender and be forgiven" thing. Miko tears him a new one until Roy steps in, and THEN the battle between the two from #408 ensues, ending with the big smack-down from the end of #409.

Would that change peoples opinion of the various characters actions at all? Why?

EDIT: Just noticed my feet got all hairy. Ew.

Erk
2007-02-03, 10:49 AM
No, mine would be about the same, except I would wonder why Miko reacted to her Falling by charging Belkar :smallwink:

Honestly, I think Roy followed the only option that made sense from his perspective and with his skills, and I think Hinjo was right to take a moment to see if he could stabilise Shojo before stepping in exactly as he did. Everyone did everything, to the best of their skills, they could as fast as they could.

BardicLasher
2007-02-03, 12:26 PM
Oh, definitely. Roy never gave Miko a chance to surrender and turn herself in peacefully. Hinjo did. If Roy hadn't stepped in to fight her until AFTER she shouted "NO," I would have seen his actions as strictly necesarry, wheras now what he did was clearly driven by anger... Not necesarrily wrong, but he still attacked her first, kept attacking when she stopped fighting back, and didn't even offer her a chance to turn herself in peacefully.

TinSoldier
2007-02-03, 09:30 PM
Out of curiosity...

Transpose the last 2 comics so they have to following order. Miko strikes down Shojo. Hinjo does the "surrender and be forgiven" thing. Miko tears him a new one until Roy steps in, and THEN the battle between the two from #408 ensues, ending with the big smack-down from the end of #409.

Would that change peoples opinion of the various characters actions at all? Why?

EDIT: Just noticed my feet got all hairy. Ew.I hadn't thought of that. Yes, I think that if #408 and #409 were swapped I would have liked #408 better.

Obviously some panels would have to be rearranged as well, but there you go.