PDA

View Full Version : *d&d 3.5 favored soul necromancer

calebbieniek
2014-03-19, 03:09 PM
Hi experienced and inexperienced players and gm's. I have a couple questions about my character. Im a moon elf, favored soul, going necromancer. I will become a lich as soon as possible but I want to have things in order. The gm has given us 1 shard of god powers and wish. Im level 6. My end goal is to take over the abyss and drain all its power then destroy it. I need to know what items, feats, and spells I need in order to make this all happen. My gm is open to my suggestions for quests for items and stuff. I really have no idea where to start. PLEASE HELP ME! Also there are 3 books we cant use. Exalted deeds, vile darkness, and book of nine swords. THANK YOU

Zetapup
2014-03-19, 05:16 PM
I don't think there are any particular mechanical ways to drain the abyss of energy besides maybe epic magic/divine intervention. Honestly, it sounds like the kind of thing you should talk to your dm about and figure out an ingame way to do it. This could be anything from researching a spell for it (it'd prolly require a pretty high level or some sort of circle magic) to requesting a god's help (unlikely to work, due to the whole not interfering thing) to somehow manually taking over the abyss then doing some sort of ritual.

calebbieniek
2014-03-19, 05:25 PM
Ok. Now for my other issue. Not sure if I posted it but, I need info on become a really powerful Lich. Spells, feats, items, ANY INFO WILL HELP. and please post what book you got your information from. THANKS

calebbieniek
2014-03-19, 05:26 PM
I don't think there are any particular mechanical ways to drain the abyss of energy besides maybe epic magic/divine intervention. Honestly, it sounds like the kind of thing you should talk to your dm about and figure out an ingame way to do it. This could be anything from researching a spell for it (it'd prolly require a pretty high level or some sort of circle magic) to requesting a god's help (unlikely to work, due to the whole not interfering thing) to somehow manually taking over the abyss then doing some sort of ritual.

Thanks for replying so fast btw