PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Campaign (Actual Name Pending)

Nevershutup
2014-03-19, 11:17 PM
Ok, Tymir, Vio, and our DM. This is our IC, or In-character thread. Here you will make actions and speak as your character. Any OOC or out-of-character, things you have to say, apart from small blurbs, should occur elsewhere. Now, onto commands.

Commands

Here's how to use the dice roller:

XdY+Z
Where X is the number of dice you want rolled, and Y is the type of die you want rolled, and Z is whatever modifier you have.

You can add additional die to the roll as well, by:
XdY+AdB

So a level 1 fighter, with 16 Strength attacking while two-hand wielding a great sword would go as follows:

1 d 20 + 5
2 d 6 + 4
(Without spaces, of course.)

Comes out AS:

[roll0]
[roll1]
Also, if you try to edit your dice rolls, or preview dice rolls, then they will not work, and will be marked as such.

As is normal for a PbP campaign, every character has a text color that they use when their character speaks. This is done by:

<Insert Text Here
/\
|
(Without the space.)
(It comes out as)
|
\/
<Insert Text Here

Spoilers: To create a spoiler (to hide long dice rolls, or OOC posts added onto your IC posts):
(With space)
|
\/
[spoi ler="Lookie Here!"]
I'm a spoiler!!
[/spo iler]

Comes out as:

I'm a spoiler!!

Other Stuffs

"I agree. We wouldn't want to miss the party." Mersin grins, and proceeds to follow Rekka, wherever she may lead.

Please tell me the following about your character via our OOC means, please.

{table=head] Player|Class|Sub-Focus|Race|Alignment|Archetype|Exp Total
Nevershutup|Druid|TWF|Samsaran|Neutral Good|Traveling Guardian| 0 Exp
Faolan7| Ranger|Ranged Ranger|Elf|CG||0 Exp
(Other Player)|Ranger|Ranged Ranger|Elf|||0 Exp
[/table]

Nevershutup
2014-03-19, 11:21 PM
*Reserved for further use* (I call this color, ForestGreen.)

Faolan7
2014-03-19, 11:40 PM
I claim DeepSkyBlue!

Frostmane
2014-03-20, 08:53 PM
You are in the town of Ravenwood you have grown up here all your life, you are have become known throughout the city because you are very close friends with the Prince, Sindren Shadowfury, and your other companions, you have all just met at the tavern and since there were no open seats went to sit at a table near the back.

Nevershutup
2014-03-20, 08:57 PM
With the hood of my cloak up, I proceed to look around for work of somesort. Check for Gather Information: [roll0]

Frostmane
2014-03-20, 09:01 PM
you believe you heard something interesting when Sindren walks into the inn

Nevershutup
2014-03-20, 09:03 PM
S'raak approaches Sindren. "Hello, Friend. How are you this day?"