zachol
2007-02-03, 05:35 PM
This took way too long to make.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5749/1stpd1.png

Shazam!

So, yeah, a warforged.
The green is supposed to be "camo."

It looks... off.
I mean, I like it, but when I look at it in relation to other OotS-style things, the proportions are a little bit wacked out.

I know at least one other person has tried a warforged (I saw it somewhere), and I assume that it's not that odd a thing to pursue, so... suggestions?

If you've done one, could you post it, for comparison and such?

urodivoi
2007-02-06, 01:06 AM
It's a nice looking warforged even if it is not in oots proportions. I would be tempted to change the hands into realistic fists and then you don't have a oots warforge, but a mighty fine warforged non-the-less!...

I drew a worforged months ago when I first joined the forum.

This is Hammer (my roomates PC)

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p296/urodivoi/oots/Hammer.png

He has the Jaws of death and the battle-fist.

I tryed to stay close to the oots style so I stuck(largely) with a round head, a rectangular, almost square body thinner then the head, no neck, and stick limbs.

I've seen other ootish warforges on the forum that drew the armor in sections like you did but myself after adding shoulder-pads and gauntlets and large boots I wanted something well *stick* left.

I drew the eyes as circles, not ovals because they are created... but I kept one larger then the other... well anyway you can see what I came up with but it is certainly not the only way to draw an oots warforged but if it inspires you I'm happy.

Tordek
2007-02-07, 02:48 AM
That's really great, Urodivoi. You can tell its a Warforged, but he's definitely OOTS.

zachol
2007-02-07, 09:38 AM
Hmm... I see.

Give me a bit to mess with it.
My original intent was to differentiate from "people" by having the wf have a somewhat stocky appearance, but it looks like I overdid the whole... wooden connecting thing.