PDA

View Full Version : Artificers and the legendary, exceptional and extraordinary artisan feats

atemu1234
2014-03-20, 04:19 PM
I read the Eberron campaign setting handbook. They had the "artisan" series of feats, and the book said that they could be taken multiple times with the effects stacking. They each reduce the three components of item creation: time, gold and xp. So I was wondering: what if an artificer with the craft construct feat took all three? And since they each reduce their respective components by 25%, what if they took it four times apiece? Could they assemble an army instantly?

Lanson
2014-03-20, 04:23 PM
I read the Eberron campaign setting handbook. They had the "artisan" series of feats, and the book said that they could be taken multiple times with the effects stacking. They each reduce the three components of item creation: time, gold and xp. So I was wondering: what if an artificer with the craft construct feat took all three? And since they each reduce their respective components by 25%, what if they took it four times apiece? Could they assemble an army instantly?

You would apply each effect seperately. 75% cost/time then make it another 75 % cheaper/faste

Nihilarian
2014-03-20, 04:32 PM
I read the Eberron campaign setting handbook. They had the "artisan" series of feats, and the book said that they could be taken multiple times with the effects stacking. They each reduce the three components of item creation: time, gold and xp. So I was wondering: what if an artificer with the craft construct feat took all three? And since they each reduce their respective components by 25%, what if they took it four times apiece? Could they assemble an army instantly?The errata made it so you can't take the feats more than once apiece.

Zetapup
2014-03-20, 04:35 PM
You may find this (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=7274.0) handbook to be, well, handy. The dedicated wright is the best option, but you may be interested in several of the others.

Insuling
2014-03-21, 02:38 PM
There is a feat in the Faerun phb that reduces the cost of a single magic item craft feat, enabling an artificer to take one +1 sword and make two +1 swords.