PDA

View Full Version : [3.X] More and more Tibbit ideas.

Yael
2014-03-21, 03:52 AM
As the thread says, any tibbit ideas for a character?

I've already tried the psionic tibbit who cheats people into believing they are sorcerers and then killing them with the rest of the party.

Which creative ideas would you give?

rmnimoc
2014-03-21, 04:50 AM
There is always the old staple of thrallherd Tibbet, as featured in several James Bond movies.

Yael
2014-03-21, 04:54 AM
There is always the old staple of thrallherd Tibbet, as featured in several James Bond movies.

Psionic mindbender maybe?

Hangwind
2014-03-21, 06:11 AM
DFA Tibbit. Fire-breathing kitten!:smallbiggrin:

Binder Tibbit. That cat looks a little...strange.

Druid Tibbit. You have a bear, a tiger, and a cute little kitty attacking you. Guess which one is the most dangerous?

Necromancer Tibbit. There's a reason those black cats are always in the haunted cemetery.

Sha'ir Tibbit. Because sending out someone else to do all the work for the spells seems like a cat thing to do.

More will come....

:smallamused:

Jeff the Green
2014-03-21, 08:00 AM
I like the idea of being the ultimate cat. Arcane Hierophant with a big cat companion, Obtain Familiar for a cat familiar, Wild Cohort for another big cat, Leadership for a Cheshire Cat and a bunch of subservient (hah! Like cats are ever subservient) tibbits, Undead Leadership for undead tibbit followers, a dip in contemplative for the cat domain, and have everyone load up on Feline feats.

Psyren
2014-03-21, 08:05 AM
They make astounding Psychic Rogues. How many thieves do you know that can get down to Fine size (Diminutive at early levels) without items/changing their movement speed? That's +12/+16 to hide checks before even adding on things like Chameleon or Control Light.

I think the really fun one though is Tibbit Telepath pretending to be a wizard's familiar by keeping a commoner in robes around. The guy seems completely inept at magic, and yet his cat has a tendency to stare at things that give the party trouble...

Meowmasterish
2014-03-21, 10:24 AM
In my next campaign, I was going to be a tibbit assassin, but we were switching DMs at the time, and he didn't like the idea. But you could still kill someone as your humanlike form, run around a corner and transform into a cat, and then they can't find you.