PDA

View Full Version : V's Belkar theory

Faramir
2007-02-03, 07:43 PM
I was looking for another thread on this but may have missed it.

Does everyone agree that V's theory about Belkar is pretty much washed up?

He liked Shojo, he likes Elan, he even liked Belkar for about 5 seconds before the pun.

I'm still inclined toward the theory that The Event was just Belkar playing with V's mind but it's also possible that he sees V as female, at least when he's sufficiently drunk.

the_tick_rules
2007-02-03, 07:52 PM
yeah, i think so.

Kish
2007-02-03, 07:56 PM
Does everyone agree that V's theory about Belkar is pretty much washed up?

You have to be joking. Everyone on this forum doesn't agree on anything.

The Extinguisher
2007-02-03, 08:07 PM
V clearly has no idea that alcohol + men = trouble.

Besides, basic biology and pshycology tells us that its not possible...I think.

J_Muller
2007-02-04, 12:12 AM
When you're drunk enough, anything looks good enough to kiss.

9 CORONAS!

Spiky
2007-02-04, 12:18 AM
Wasn't this theory pretty washed up about a second after it was stated?

Sesquedoodle
2007-02-04, 04:03 PM
I always considered V's theory to be a rationalisation on V's part... a way to explain a disturbing event, as well as an excuse to get revenge.

I think I may have posted something like this in another thread. I forget.

Threeshades
2007-02-04, 04:10 PM
Maybe V's theory still is correct and Belkar actually likes Elan and Shojo for more than the fact that they are funny.:confused:

Quixoto
2007-02-04, 04:11 PM
It always puzzled me that she felt she needed to get revenge.
Obviously Belkar has some latent sexual feelings for V, or at least he views her as a woman. Either way, what gets to me is that because she doesn't reciprocate those feelings she responds in anger. This is actually something that happens in real life all the time, but I'm not really sure if I fully understand the phenomenon.

Anybody get what I'm talking about?

kerberos
2007-02-04, 04:25 PM
You have to be joking. Everyone on this forum doesn't agree on anything.
That is absolutly not true!

Jaguira
2007-02-04, 04:28 PM
I really didn't consider it bunk until Belkar got mad about Shojo dieing... Mostly because it was an amusing theory and I didn't really think about it too much x3;;

Wyborn
2007-02-04, 04:31 PM
That is absolutly not true!

Oh yeah?! Roll for initiative!

Also, yes, the theory is bunk to me.

Oxymoron
2007-02-04, 05:07 PM
When Belkar kissed V, V fell in love with Belkar. But V is unable to tell Belkar his/hers true feelings because of fear of rejection (and being married). So instead V tries to get his attention by blasting him occasionally. That theory V told Durkon was just to throw Durkon off tracks of the horrible truth. Soon V will be so distressed by his/her deceptions and lies thar he/she will lose his/her abilty to speak. FYukbhurhdilrogokotrok . Onoes!

Spiky
2007-02-04, 11:55 PM
It always puzzled me that she felt she needed to get revenge.
Obviously Belkar has some latent sexual feelings for V, or at least he views her as a woman. Either way, what gets to me is that because she doesn't reciprocate those feelings she responds in anger. This is actually something that happens in real life all the time, but I'm not really sure if I fully understand the phenomenon.

Anybody get what I'm talking about?
No clue what you are talking about. But yes, idiocy from being drunk does happen in real life all the time.

Jazzvader
2007-02-05, 01:52 AM
Wasn't this theory pretty washed up about a second after it was stated?

Quoted for Validity.

When Belkar kissed V, V fell in love with Belkar. But V is unable to tell Belkar his/hers true feelings because of fear of rejection (and being married). So instead V tries to get his attention by blasting him occasionally. That theory V told Durkon was just to throw Durkon off tracks of the horrible truth. Soon V will be so distressed by his/her deceptions and lies thar he/she will lose his/her abilty to speak. FYukbhurhdilrogokotrok . Onoes!

As I have said before Oxymoron deserves their name.

ikanreed
2007-02-05, 01:57 AM

And belkar causes the death of V via some sort of halfling STD?