PDA

View Full Version : I'm almost surprised that belkar didn't respect miko

Professor Tanhauser
2007-02-03, 09:31 PM
Seriously, I'm almost surprised that belkar didn't have some respect for miko, the way she totally whomped on roy even after losing he rpaladinhood and roy getting to hit first. I mean, I'd think that the belkster would like seeing roy get knocked down a bit, and would have to praise miko for it. Maybe he will someday.

TinSoldier
2007-02-03, 09:32 PM
Maybe if Miko had made some comments about Roy's sexual inadequacy then Belkar would have respected her more.

Nah. Ain't gonna happen.

Professor Tanhauser
2007-02-03, 09:35 PM
Miko is actually better than that, I think. She'd see such remarks as beneath her.

ALso, I doub if miko even thinks about sex. (That whole monk thing, dont'cha know...)

TinSoldier
2007-02-03, 09:37 PM
Miko is actually better than that, I think. She'd see such remarks as beneath her.

ALso, I doub if miko even thinks about sex. (That whole monk thing, dont'cha know...)Well, yeah. That was the whole point behind my (ironic/snarky/saracastic) comment.

Nightmarenny
2007-02-03, 09:38 PM

ALso, I doub if miko even thinks about sex. (That whole monk thing, dont'cha know...)
What does that have to do with Belkar respecting her for it? Belkar doesn't just respect strength. She's still a stuck up Palidan bitch who killed someone that was funny.

Lord Zentei
2007-02-03, 09:38 PM
Seriously, I'm almost surprised that belkar didn't have some respect for miko, the way she totally whomped on roy even after losing he rpaladinhood and roy getting to hit first. I mean, I'd think that the belkster would like seeing roy get knocked down a bit, and would have to praise miko for it. Maybe he will someday.

I suspect that he dislikes Miko more than Roy at this point. Probably always has, actually. So there is that.

TinSoldier
2007-02-03, 09:39 PM
What does that have to do with Belkar respecting her for it? Belkar doesn't just respect strength. She's still a stuck up Palidan bitch who killed someone that was funny.Sure, and Roy and Xykon and Redcloak would all go out for beers together.

Demented
2007-02-03, 09:43 PM
If anyone's going to beat up Roy and refer to his sexual inadequacy, it's Belkar.

TinSoldier
2007-02-03, 09:44 PM
Or Celia!

(Oooh! Burn!)

CrossP
2007-02-04, 08:48 AM
Miko might be psychotic and violent but she goes to great lengths to try to justify her actions as good by using poorly-constructed logic.

Belkar would NEVER respect that.

Fighteer
2007-02-04, 11:23 AM
Belkar hates Miko and everything she stands for, and wants to see her destroyed in every way possible. I don't see where "respect" enters into this situation.