PDA

View Full Version : Make a Hinjo smilie available please

ReaganStorme
2007-02-04, 05:38 AM
With his exemplary in-character behaviour and enormous support in the forums, i'm just starting a call to to the mods to make a Hinjo smilie available.... Pleeeeeease!!! :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

Add your support below if you agree.

Sesquedoodle
2007-02-04, 05:54 AM
I agree.

Although the Hinjo fan club seem to have manufactured one of their own.

RMS Oceanic
2007-02-04, 06:04 AM
If that's the case, then it would be simple a matter of loading that picture on to the forum's own smilie database, so we don't have to type a big url to get it.

I approve of this proposal. Please, Mr Burlew?

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-04, 07:59 AM
Also: People have made Banjo and Shojo ones, which I think are also suitable for the site's official Smiley database.

Khantalas
2007-02-04, 08:05 AM
Shinjo? Who's Shinjo? Shojo and Hinjo's secret lovechild?

Yes, I know that defies all logic and probability. Let's not go killing catgirls discussing that.

Awesome Girl
2007-02-04, 08:09 AM
I approve. I suspect he's going to become a more important character soon.

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-04, 08:09 AM
What are you talking about 'Shinjo'?

MReav
2007-02-04, 10:21 AM

Shinjo is (at least for me) the psionic Fusion of Shojo and Hinjo :smallbiggrin:

fwiffo
2007-02-04, 10:27 AM
Yelling in the wind that you want a modification to board is not really likely to be heard. You want board admins to see it, then go to the forum where they are - "Board/Site issues".

Even then, much like praying to Banjo, you can ask your local deity for a favor, but deity may or may not grant it.

Angela Christine
2007-02-04, 01:16 PM
Shinjo, the fusion of Shojo and Hinjo, would make the best Ruler ever. Shojo's experience and craftiness, merged with Hinjo's innate goodness, compassion, and combat expertise (for foiling assassins). Between them they should have enough life expectancy left to rule for at least another 40 years. What's not to love?

mikeejimbo
2007-02-04, 01:17 PM
I always thought that Shinjo was the term for the couple when they start dating.

ReaganStorme
2007-02-04, 01:27 PM
Yelling in the wind that you want a modification to board is not really likely to be heard. You want board admins to see it, then go to the forum where they are - "Board/Site issues".

You're probably right, but evidenciary support could go a long way to putting up a case. If there is some support, i'll post on the Board/Site isssues in a few days. If there's no support... it'll be fairly obvious and i'll drop the request.

Don't for get Shanjo either:smallbiggrin:

Khantalas
2007-02-04, 01:49 PM
I'm waiting for Mijo or Shoko. That would show us the true relationship of Miko and Shojo.

ReaganStorme
2007-02-05, 02:50 AM
Didn't realise there is a poll function till now, to make it easier.

Thanks.

MReav
2007-02-05, 02:58 AM
Don't misquote me ReaganStorme.

kpenguin
2007-02-05, 03:09 AM
I support the Hinjo smiley. Previously, Hinjo was a recurring character at best, but it seems he will be taking a stronger role in the strip.

By the way, what point is there to the poll? Who would vote no?

ReaganStorme
2007-02-05, 03:16 AM
:smallredface: Sorry MReav... My bad

MReav
2007-02-05, 03:30 AM
Hey, no harm.

Ariko
2007-02-05, 03:37 AM
Why does almost every thread with Hinjo, Shojo, and/or Xykon inevitably mispel the name(s) at least once for each name?:smalltongue:

Lord Zentei
2007-02-05, 03:42 AM

Even then, much like praying to Banjo, you can ask your local deity for a favor, but deity may or may not grant it.

Yeah. I hear that the Giant is not too fond of polls on "what will happen next" so I don't imagine he will be too impressed with a poll that looks like its making demands about the site or something. To quote Leonidas - "leave democracy to the Athenians". :smallwink:

Of course, I would personally love to see a board smiley for some of the characters who haven't got them yet, including Hinjo.

Estelindis
2007-02-05, 04:28 AM
It would indeed be nice not to have to type in a big url whenever using the Hinjo smiley. :smallsmile: However, I have been getting the feeling that the characters that have little icons on the boards are "plot safe" - something that may not be the case for all the extra ones we'd like to see... :smalleek: :smallwink:

Planewalker
2007-02-05, 11:06 PM
Yay Hinjo! I think he deserves his own smiley if he's going to take that much damage from Miko.

Mathgeek
2007-02-05, 11:29 PM
Hinjo smiley? Yes, please. Even though I would never use it. Just because it would be cute!

I always thought that Shinjo was the term for the couple when they start dating.

Hooray! My offhand comment on the common mispelling of Shojo has caught on like wildfire! Today, coining terms for one of the weirdest couples ever. Tomorrow, the world! [/delusions of grandeur]

mikeejimbo
2007-02-05, 11:34 PM
It would indeed be nice not to have to type in a big url whenever using the Hinjo smiley. :smallsmile: However, I have been getting the feeling that the characters that have little icons on the boards are "plot safe" - something that may not be the case for all the extra ones we'd like to see... :smalleek: :smallwink:

No! Not...Mr...Scruffy!

*cries*

Hooray! My offhand comment on the common mispelling of Shojo has caught on like wildfire! Today, coining terms for one of the weirdest couples ever. Tomorrow, the world! [/delusions of grandeur]

That's what it was? Uh-oh, and here I thought it was intentionally supposed to be about the couple.

9jack9
2007-02-05, 11:39 PM
There actually is one, though (http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Shinjo)

Draz74
2007-02-05, 11:50 PM
Why does almost every thread with Hinjo, Shojo, and/or Xykon inevitably mispel the name(s) at least once for each name?:smalltongue:

Aww crap, you just doomed us to having to see the name Zykon Xykon misspelled again. :smallfurious:

:smallwink:

... but on-topic: Giant knows best which characters are good for smileys. There was demand for Shojo, Leeky, etc., too, and now we see why they didn't get made into smileys. Maybe the Order will leave Azure City for good right after they beat off Xykon, and Hinjo will be gone from the story.

The_Old_Fox
2007-02-06, 02:42 AM
I add my support to the Hinjo smilie.

However, it could be possible that he will fall in the defense of Azure City, or that after the battle Azure City will be so messed up that it will cease being a base of opperation for the OotS.

I hope not, Hinjo is really hitting his stride.

Azukar
2007-02-06, 02:47 AM
Which two posters said they disapproved?