PDA

View Full Version : smilies moved, can they go back?

drack
2014-03-31, 11:47 AM
It's a little thing, so don't need to if it's a bother, but I figure while everything's still in flux I'd mention it. The top of the automatic "small" smiles used to be in line with the text box. This tends to work better for me because of my screen zoom. I tend to use them because sometimes as a GM you have to say things like "yes" or "you may" which is too small to count as a post, so I make it a habit to toss one into my posts so I don't hit the "too few characters to be post" warning.

Again not a big thing, but 2 clicks/post, so may as well comment and let you see if anyone else really cares.

Rawhide
2014-03-31, 12:02 PM
The top row of the small smilies is currently in line with the top of the post editor.

drack
2014-03-31, 02:15 PM
Correct, I may be misrecollecting, but wasn't it in line with the text box instead?

Again not a big thing, just thought I'd toss two cents.

Zherog
2014-03-31, 02:35 PM
I tend to use them because sometimes as a GM you have to say things like "yes" or "you may" which is too small to count as a post, so I make it a habit to toss one into my posts so I don't hit the "too few characters to be post" warning.

Work-around for you on this: after your text, enter a bunch of spaces, then hit the period. You'll only see "one" space in your post, but all of them count for meeting the minimum number of characters. (And as with all such work-arounds it's best, of course, not to abuse it.)

drack
2014-03-31, 02:36 PM
Ah, that should work. Thanks a bunch mate.