PDA

View Full Version : Link Formatting Irregularity

SwiftDecision
2007-02-04, 10:03 AM
I just noticed this, and while it's nothing that has any serious effect on the website, I thought perhaps it would be nice to let someone know.

On the navigation frame, all of the links seem to be formatted the same way, without the underline in every section except for the forum area. While in the forum area, they pick up the underline again.

I hope this was worth mentioning. :smallbiggrin:

RawBearNYC
2007-02-04, 12:14 PM
I just noticed this, and while it's nothing that has any serious effect on the website, I thought perhaps it would be nice to let someone know.

On the navigation frame, all of the links seem to be formatted the same way, without the underline in every section except for the forum area. While in the forum area, they pick up the underline again.

I hope this was worth mentioning. :smallbiggrin:

Um, er, What?

SwiftDecision
2007-02-04, 12:29 PM
Ok. Right now, look to the left of the screen. The links over there are all underlined. Now click the Stories heading, and look again. The links aren't underlined. This section is the only one that gives them underlines.

I dunno, it's inconsistent and I thought maybe it was worth mentioning.

Edit: It's nothing important, I just thought that whoever is in charge of layout might find that interesting.