PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Gamertags

Myatar_Panwar
2007-02-04, 03:45 PM
I know that some of the forum goers here own an Xbox 360 as I do, and was wondering who here uses Xbox Live and would be willing to share their gamer tags so that we may play together some time.

Mine is "Foolish Kais" although most people I play just call me "Foolish" because they are unable to pronounce the second part of my name (and I don't blame them). Some people call me Foolish Chaos though and now that I think about it, its not a bad name (maybe I'll change it to that later:smallbiggrin:).

But ya, the name "Kais" has to do with Warhammer 40k and the Tau. And the "Foolish" in front of it is an entirely different story.

BR4life
2007-02-04, 09:21 PM
Mines DeathShade2, feel free to add me if you want. Games I play are Gears of War, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Call of Duty 3, Dead or Alive 4, Uno, and more that I cant think of. So if you play any of those games and wana play some time im always willing to get new friends on Xbox Live as long as I actualy play with them.

Spartan_Samuel
2007-02-04, 09:45 PM
Spartan Samuel (no underscore). I only have Gears of War and Double Agent, but they both rock and I love them.

Myatar_Panwar
2007-02-04, 10:14 PM
I own Burnout Revenge, LotR Battle for Middle Earth II, Call of Duty 2 and 3, Oblivion (although its not live), Gears of War, the newly acquired Lost Planet, and a few arcade games.
But the games I usually play online are Gears, Call of Duty 3, and Lost Planet. Although I just got Lost Planet yesterday so I pretty much suck on live.

DocZoid
2007-02-05, 12:50 AM
Feel free to add DocZoidIV to yon list of friends.
I have Gears of War (meh) and Call of Duty 3 (woo!!) at the moment. Replacement copy of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is in the mail, and I intend to pick up Rainbow Six: Vegas sometime ..when I have money.

Probably going to trade Gears in, to knock a fair chunk off the price tag.

Beleriphon
2007-02-05, 03:05 AM
See left of screen. Is gamer tag.

Logic
2007-02-05, 08:29 AM
Gamer tag=Yakostovian
Pretty much only play Gears of War on Live.
Plan on trading in my copy of Lost Planet, unless Live makes it bearable. (Haven't tried that yet, just beat the campaign and the cutscenes really turned me off to the game)
I tried playing Star Trek: Legacy on Live, but it seems that the Live aspect was the most ignored part of the game.
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is just too slow and laggy to play on Live.
I have yet to try Chromehounds on Live, since I have not completed all the campaigns yet.
(I think that is all my Live enabled games)

Myatar_Panwar
2007-02-05, 09:54 AM
Probably going to trade Gears in, to knock a fair chunk off the price tag.

Really? I find Gears to be just plain amazing on Live.

Gamer tag=Yakostovian
Plan on trading in my copy of Lost Planet, unless Live makes it bearable.

Sadly I'd have to agree with that. Even though I haven't played it on Live too much, from what I've seen its pretty bad. Although I do like single player.

Crazy Owl
2007-02-05, 10:22 AM
Ace the Demon here. Mostly playing Gears and Rainbow Six until Crackdown comes out.

DocZoid
2007-02-05, 10:39 AM
Really? I find Gears to be just plain amazing on Live.
Yeah, I dunno, the whole game hasn't really gripped me yet. The multiplayer is quick and......................quick. I can't get into it.

Normally I would hang onto it anyway, but paying around $25 for Vegas instead of around $75 is easier on the wallet..

Myatar_Panwar
2007-02-05, 08:23 PM
^ Very True.

Edit: I am currently send all you guys requests. Accept if you wish.