PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Tales Let the Good Times Roll (or Fond memories of long running games)

Tanuki Tales
2014-04-02, 05:53 PM
The title pretty much sums up the intent of this thread: What was the longest running game that you've been apart of and what are some of your fondest memories from said game?

I'd love to kick us off, but since starting to play nearly a decade or so ago, I've never been in a single campaign that lasted more than three sessions tops, if ever that. And I most only have amusing incidents I remember, the cream of the crop being:

Pikel the Punk rocker dwarf using the halfling intern npc as a cudgel.
The cleric of Pelor getting punted over the horizon and onto the steeple of the local church of Pelor by an animated tree.
A high speed chase that involved fighting ninjas on the roof of the truck while said truck drove around the outer face of a skyscraper (got to love Spider Climb).
The halfling rogue being eaten by a dire shark, but setting off fifty pounds of alchemical items before dying in its stomach.
The party killing a purple worm with a bag of holding, only to get curbstomped by the Daelkyr who had been riding it.