PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Class Paladin Rebuild

redwizard007
2014-04-03, 04:37 PM
== Holy Warrior==

Holy Warriors serve the gods directly. Whether receiving divine inspiration or being directed by the priests of their order, these warriors channel the power of their deity into all they do, upholding the tenants of their faith all the while. While these warriors are able to hold their own against other melee combatants they shine in larger combats. As the Holy Warrior's aura increases in size and strength he is able to turn even unskilled combatants into a match for most adversaries. At higher levels a Holy Warrior can turn small militias into a force capable of stopping armies.

===Game Rule Information===

Abilities: Charisma is the primary ability for spell casting and special abilities for this class. Strength and Constitution are both important for combat. Due to the expected use of heavy armor Dexterity is expected to be low. Intelligence is useful only for skills and languages and this class has remarkably few class skills. Wisdom is useful only for will saves and the Wrath of Heaven ability makes that save easier to manage.
Alignment: must be within one step of the patron deity.
Hit Die: d10
Class Skills: The Holy Warrior's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (nobility and royalty) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Perform (Oratory) (Cha), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), and Sense Motive (Wis).
Skill Points at 1st Level: (4 + Int modifier) x 4
Skill Points at Each Additional Level 4 + Int modifier

===Class Features===

All of the following are class features of the Holy Warrior:

Weapon and Armor Proficiency
Holy Warriors are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with all types of armor (heavy, medium, and light), and with shields (except tower shields).

Smite Unbeliever (Su)
A Holy Warrior may attempt to strike down the enemies of his god with a divinely enhanced attack. He adds his Charisma bonus (if any) to any one attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per Holy Warrior level plus charisma modifier. If that attack hits. This damage applies to any enemy regardless of alignment but has no effect on members of his own faith with the following exceptions. This smite ability will succeed when targeted on members of heretical or warring sects of the faith, or on members of the church whom have been known to have committed acts violating primary tenants of the faith. Smite attempts used on ineligible targets are wasted with no effect.

The Holy Warrior gains additional uses of this ability at levels 4, 7, 10, 13, 16 and unlimited uses at level 19.

Bonus Feats
At 2nd level and every 4th level thereafter the Holy Warrior gains one feat from the list of fighter bonus feats.

Spells
Beginning at 4th level, a Holy Warrior gains the ability to cast a small number of divine spells from the Holy Warrior spell list. A Holy Warrior must choose and prepare his spells in advance.

To prepare or cast a spell, a Holy Warrior must have a Charisma score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a Holy Warrior’s spell is 10 + the spell level + the Holy Warrior’s Charisma modifier.

Like other spellcasters, a Holy Warrior can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. His base daily spell allotment is given on the table below. In addition, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Charisma score. When the table below indicates that the Holy Warrior gets 0 spells per day of a given spell level, he gains only the bonus spells he would be entitled to based on his Charisma score for that spell level The Holy Warrior does not have access to any domain spells or granted powers, as a cleric does.

A Holy Warrior prepares and casts spells the way a cleric does, though he cannot lose a prepared spell to spontaneously cast a cure spell in its place. A Holy Warrior may prepare and cast any spell on the Holy Warrior spell list, provided that he can cast spells of that level, but he must choose which spells to prepare during his daily meditation.

Through 3rd level, a Holy Warrior has no caster level. At 4th level and higher, his caster level is one-half his Holy Warrior level.

Turn Undead (Su)
When a Holy Warrior reaches 4th level, he gains the supernatural ability to turn undead. He may use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + his Charisma modifier. He turns undead as a cleric of three levels lower would.

Aura of the Faithful (Su)
Beginning at 5th level, the Holy Warrior may radiate a holy aura as a swift action. The Holy Warrior and each ally within 15 feet of him who is also a follower of the Holy Warrior's deity and can see the Holy Warrior, or his standard, gains an untyped bonus on attacks, armor class and saving throws equal to one half the Holy Warrior's Charisma bonus rounded down. This aura lasts a number of rounds equal to the Holy Warrior's Charisma modifier +3. Each use of this ability consumes one use of turn undead.

Touch of Vitality (Su)
At 6th level, you can heal the wounds of living creatures (your own or those of others) by touch. Each day you can heal a number of points of damage equal to twice your Holy Warrior level × your Charisma bonus. For example, a 7th-level Holy Warrior with a Charisma score of 14 (+2 bonus) can heal 28 points of damage. You can choose to divide your healing among multiple recipients, and you don't have to use it all at once. Using your touch of vitality is a standard action. It has no effect on undead.

Beginning at 11th level, you can choose to spend some of the healing bestowed by your touch of vitality to remove other harmful conditions affecting the target.

For every 5 points of your healing ability you expend, you can cure 1 point of ability damage or remove the dazed, fatigued, or sickened condition from one individual.

For every 10 points of your healing ability you expend, you can remove the exhausted, nauseated, poisoned, or stunned condition from one individual.

For every 20 points of your healing ability you expend, you can remove a negative level or the blinded, deafened, or diseased condition from one individual.

You can remove a condition (or more than one condition) and heal damage with the same touch, so long as you expend the required number of points. For example, if you wanted to heal 12 points of damage and remove the blinded and exhausted conditions from a target, you would have to expend 42 points (12 hit points restored plus 20 points for blinded plus 10 points for exhausted).

Helm of the Divine (Ex)
A 9th level Holy Warrior may fight through the effects of most spells affecting his free will. When targeted by any charm or compulsion spell the Holy Warrior gains an extra saving throw each round with the same DC as the original save. Success on the new saving throw allows the Holy Warrior to end the effects of the triggering spell. At 14th level this ability extends to all the Holy Warrior's allies within range of his Aura as long as they can hear and see the Holy Warrior.

Aura of the Saints (Su)
On reaching 10th level, the Holy Warrior's aura begins to grow and intensify. The Holy Warrior's aura extends to 30 feet and the bonus granted is equal to the Holy Warrior's Charisma bonus.

Righteous Hand (Su)
At 12th level any weapon wielded by the Holy Warrior gains one of the following special abilities as appropriate to the deity served. Holy, Unholy, Axiomatic, Anarchic.

Aura of the Angels (Su)
By 15th level the Holy Warrior's aura is staggering. The aura extends to 45 feet and the bonus granted is equal to one and a half times the Holy Warrior's Charisma bonus rounded down.

Aura of the Gods (Su)
At 20th level the Holy Warrior's aura is second only to that of his god. The aura extends to 60 feet and the bonus granted is equal to two times the Holy Warrior's Charisma bonus.

===Ex-Holy Warriors===
A Holy Warrior who ceases to meet the alignment restrictions of his deity, or who willfully or repeatedly commits acts contrary to the tenants of his faith loses all Holy Warrior spells and abilities (but not weapon, armor, and shield proficiencies). He may not progress any farther in levels as a Holy Warrior. He regains his abilities and advancement potential if he atones for his violations (see the atonement spell description), as appropriate.

Like a member of any other class, a Holy Warrior may be a multiclass character, but multiclass Holy Warriors face a special restriction. A Holy Warrior who gains a level in any class other than Holy Warrior may never again raise his Holy Warrior level, though he retains all his Holy Warrior abilities

Lvl
BAB
Fort
Ref
Will
SA
1st
2nd
3rd
4th

+1
+2
+0
+2
Smite unbeliever 1/encounter
-
-
-
-

+2
+3
+0
+3
Bonus Feat
-
-
-
-

+3
+3
+1
+3

-
-
-
-

+4
+4
+1
+4
Spells, Smite unbeliever 2/encounter, Turn Undead
-
-
-

+5
+4
+1
+4
Aura of the Faithful
-
-
-

+6/1
+5
+2
+5
Bonus Feat, Touch of Vitality (heal wounds)
-
-
-

+7/2
+5
+2
+5
Smite unbeliever 3/encounter
-
-
-

+8/3
+6
+2
+6

-
-

+9/4
+6
+3
+6
Helm of the Divine
-
-

+10/5
+7
+3
+7
Bonus Feat, Aura of the Saints, Smite unbeliever 4/encounter
-
-

+11/6/1
+7
+3
+7
Touch of Vitality (remove conditions)
-

+12/7/2
+8
+4
+8
Righteous Hand
-

+13/8/3
+8
+4
+8
Smite unbeliever 5/encounter
-

+14/9/4
+9
+4
+9
Bonus Feat, Helm of the Divine (extended)

+15/10/5
+9
+5
+9
Aura of the Angels

+16/11/6/1
+10
+5
+10
Smite unbeliever 6/encounter

+17/12/7/2
+10
+5
+10

+18/13/8/3
+11
+6
+11
Bonus Feat

+19/14/9/4
+11
+6
+11
Smite unbeliever at will

+20/15/10/5
+12
+6
+12
Aura of the Gods

Holy Warrior Spell List

1st Level
2nd Level
3rd Level
4th Level

Bless
Aid
Cure Serious Wounds
Break Enchantment

Cure Light Wounds
Align Weapon
Dispel Magic
Cure Critical Wounds

Detect Chaos/Evil/Good/Law
Bull's Strength
Fly
Death Ward

Divine Favor
Consecrate/Desecrate
Haste
Dispel Chaos/Evil/Good/Law

Divine Sacrifice
Cure Moderate Wounds
Heroism
Divine Power

Endure Elements
Eagle's Splendor
Keen Edge
Freedom of Movement

Enlarge Person
Protection From Arrows
Magic Circle Against Chaos/Evil/Good/Law
Globe of Invulnerability

Magic Weapon
Resist Energy
Magic Weapon, Greater
Spell Resistance

Protection From Chaos/Evil/Good/Law
See Invisibility
Prayer
Stoneskin

Remove Fear
Shield Other
Protection From Energy
True Seeing

Shield
Undetectable Alignment
Vigor

True Strike
Zeal

Vigor, Lesser

redwizard007
2014-04-03, 04:44 PM
I know I just painted a big target on my chest but that's the whole point of these boards, right?

2 dead levels, slower spell progression, cleric and paladin spell lists, no turn undead, no my little pony, using Touch of Vitality instead of Lay on Hands...

All that being said... I really am looking forward to some constructive criticism.

Is it playable?

Chaos_Laicosin
2014-04-03, 07:24 PM
I wouldn't call it a Paladin rebuild. To me it seems more like a Cleric/Paladin love child, with the raw combat abilities of the Paladin and the religious fervor and healing abilities of the cleric. I think it would be perfectly playable, buuuuuuuuuut.... there are some issues:

Smite unbelieber: e.x. I am neutral good. My god is Fharlanghn. He likes roads. I also like roads, in addition to cuddling puppies, building houses for humanity, and teaching children. I come upon a goblin who is neutral evil. He likes eating puppies, burning houses, and curb-stomping children... and he likes roads. He is also a follower of Fharlanghn so my smite won't effect him. Smite should be based on alignment, not deity. Also, why only melee weapons? Does the divine energy dissipate while an arrow, bolt, or javelin is in flight?

Aura: My deity is neutral. Is the aura profane, or sacred? Or what if my deity is lawful evil?

Righteous Hand: Again, why only melee? You have it stated that they are proficient with ranged weapons.

And finally, the lack of combat variation. High armor, movement, and the ability to self buff and heal means this class is going to be relegated to tanking (perhaps that's why no ranged weapon bonuses...) Give the class a tower shield and it doesn't need to attack, it can be just a distraction since the rest of the team get attack, AC, and save bonuses by being nearby.

toapat
2014-04-03, 10:50 PM
Pros: Interesting Aura
has a combat stance
Suplemented Spell list
Can dump Int and Wis
Better LoH

Cons:
Smite Unbeliever is Base Smite Evil with a differing restriction. Restricts this class to melee. Does not compete with rage.
Aura is completely overpowered
Sacred/Profane is Only a good/evil Axis. The way you use it conflicts with everything.
Spellcasting is, for all intents and purposes, Entirely unaddressed
Incapable of using battle blessing.
Zealots Fervor doesnt fit
Pilgrim's load feels bad
Defender of the Temple feels inappropriate (this is clearly a Templar ability but the class isnt a Templar exclusive class). It would need a Consecrate/Desecrate SLA supporting it to be worthwhile for this class
Hoops needed to do anything other then heal with LoH. Divine Spirit paladin has a larger pool
No 5th level horse goodies
No 4th level Turn Undead goodies.

redwizard007
2014-04-04, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the input guys. That is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for. I'll address this over the weekend and repost early in the week with some modifications.

toapat
2014-04-04, 09:25 PM
ya, im going to delay you on that by a whole month, or forever. Whichever is shorter.

Paladin Work
Seerow (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12590485&postcount=1)
Grod (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12150015)
TG-Oscar (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193554)
Myself (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14104896&postcount=1)

Manditory Reading (http://dictummortuum.blogspot.com/2011/08/paladins-handbook.html)

Grod, Oskar, Seerow, and I argued about paladin here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335980)

T.G. Oskar
2014-04-05, 03:56 AM
I agree with most of what Toapat mentioned here.

The first thing that comes to mind is the aura. It's most definitely an improvement: it starts slow, but builds up. The bonus to attack rolls isn't something that great unless you face a high AC target or you use PA, but the bonuses to AC and saves are a welcome addition. Considering...say, a Charisma of 18, that means you start with a measly +2 bonus, but at 20th level that can increase to a +8 bonus; it scales pretty well, particularly if you increase Charisma manifold. I'd say to start the aura at 30 ft., because 15 ft. at a level where your typical Wizard has a Fireball spell is just calling for disaster. Sacred/Profane, as Toapat mentions, is defined by the Good/Evil axis, and neutral characters usually default to Sacred bonus. I wouldn't call the aura overpowered unless you manage to go Charisma SAD, though, but that's just me.

As for Zealot's Fervor --> Righteous Hand: the increase in Critical Threat is...interesting, to say the very least. Fitting or not, a direct increase to Critical Threat Range by 8th level is a tad too powerful, since by that moment you gain access to both Keen and Improved Critical. Sure, you end up with Threat Range +1 (or Threat Range x 2, plus 1). Perhaps the reason why it doesn't feel like it fits is because it's a general effect, not a localized effect. I mean, it's called Zealot's Fervor, you already have an ability called Smite Unbeliever and you're making it a divine champion, so might as well tie the two (maybe you get a +1 to threat range while smiting, or against enemies of your faith, to represent how your fervor allows you to land deadly blows). Righteous Hand, on the other hand, is so-so: you get the Alignment effect that represents your deity's alignment (BTW: it's Axiomatic and Anarchic, not "Lawful" and "Chaotic"), which is...well, great, but not really surprising. It's more of a "hey, that's...nice", not "definitely fits the class". Not saying you should remove it, but it feels bland to me. Also, as one of the posters mentioned: why not Ranged attacks as well? Seriously, if I read that, at least I'd have given you points for the "Righteous Doritos Shuriken" right there.

Toapat mentions that Defender of the Temple feels inappropriate; I find it, honestly, redundant. Unless you get to be on an altar to your deity, you basically save around 48,000 gp on magic items? With 108,000 well-spent GP, you easily dwarf the base benefit of it, because it's an Enhancement Bonus. To note: Draconic Might, a 4th level Paladin spell, grants almost exactly the same bonuses but without the Consecration/Desecration requirement, AND you get a few immunities on top. The only saving grace is the +8 enhancement bonus when you're on an altar dedicated to your deity AND consecrated, but even then that's only a mere +2 bonus over the 108,000 gp you'll rightfully spend on a Belt of Giant's Strength +6 with Constitution +6 and a Cloak of Charisma +6. It also feels kinda boring. Sure, it asks for a Templar feel...but the Holy Warrior could easily fit as a Templar, so...

Touch of Vitality is taken verbatim from the Dragon Shaman, so no win or loss here. You'll still use Touch of Vitality as burst healing, meaning you'll use it to deliver all the healing at once rather than spread out; at most, you'll provide healing to two people once per day, or to one person twice per day, but not that far. Since you can also heal status effects, you'll have less of a need for most of the healing spells around, so that's mostly the good point about it. So yeah, not gained at 2nd level, but no biggie there.

Interesting to see a class without immunities. I personally like Wrath of Heaven, though the name is definitely misleading. As in, TOTALLY misleading; you don't get rage, you mostly get Slippery Mind every round, but against charms and compulsions only. A name change to something a bit more fitting (like, say, Unrelenting Loyalty) would fit the bill. I see two problems, though, and one of them is the insanely LOW Will save they get.

...Alright, that's about as good as I can go. Time to dissect everything here.

For starters: 2 + Int? Seriously? Paladins (and therefore, Holy Warriors) have no need for Int, therefore they get too few skill points! I recommend this to mostly everyone: the default amount of skill points should be 4 + Int, UNLESS it's a class that doesn't need that much skill points but has Intelligence as an important skill (e.g. Duskblade or Wizard). You also took away Concentration (that's legacy! ...Alright, so you're not using your spells to attack, but you're gonna be at the frontlines, so you might need this), Craft (all classes have Craft; no exceptions), Intimidate (you're making the Paladin an alignment-locked class, and you're not adding one of the best skills around?) and Profession (see Craft). Good to see Perform tagging along, even if it's just Oratory; that's a nice touch.

Second: Smite Unbeliever. So yeah: it's no longer alignment locked, but it works otherwise the same as Smite Evil. There's an advancement right there of getting uses per encounter, but note that text trumps table: the text says that you get an extra use of Smite Unbeliever at 19th level, not the ability to use it at-will. Clear that. Even then, Smite Unbeliever is kinda weak at the first few levels (up to, say, 4th level), because the damage is too little. It doesn't have to be much: 3 + Holy Warrior level is more than enough. Also: is Smite Unbeliever part of a melee attack, or requires its own standard action? Finally, you have to clear out who are the "enemies of your god"; while one of the posters says that Smite should be alignment-locked, the way you word it makes it more interesting (you're a champion of your faith, not a champion of the alignment, which is different), but it's not that clear. At most, you should at least consider any opponent whose alignment opposes that of your deity in at least one axis (say, chaotic or evil creatures if you're a Holy Warrior of Heironeous) PLUS the enemies of your faith (therefore, a Lawful Neutral worshipper of Hextor would also be smitten if you follow Heironeous; evil creatures would be smitten by a LE Holy Warrior of St. Cuthbert because the deity considers evil-doers also lawbreakers, and therefore enemies of the faith). That said, it's slightly better than other versions of smite I've seen, though not to the extent of PF Paladin (which, BTW, is NOT a proper Smite but a Mark by any other name). Consider the changes, and it should work you very well.

Third: as mentioned before, low Will saves. Sure: you get a weak version of Divine Grace at 5th level, which grows to full strength at 10th and gets better at 15th, but you made the class less dependent on Wisdom, so your Will save will be really, REALLY bad.

Fourth: feat starvation. Paladins suffer from needing a few feats to be good. You removed a BIG amount of the feats they had access to (Divine feats, as they have no Turn Undead equivalent) with the Holy Warrior, but they're still suffering in the amount of feats they require. 7 feats is not enough for a Paladin, I tell you. If they're gonna be in melee, they need at least to have one fighting style, and the way you build them, it's either PA/Leap Attack/Shocktrooper or Imp. Shield Bash/Agile Shield Fighter (that is, THF or Sword 'n Board), and that consumes two/three of your feat slots. Giving them one feat slot at 2nd level, and every 5 levels afterwards solves two problems: their need for feats, and the dead levels at 2nd and 17th level. Since 7th level only gets you Smite Unbeliever, so there's no problem there. 12th level might be the only problem level, but not by much: you only get 2 feats if you're a single-classed Holy Warrior, but that's really nothing, particularly since Righteous Hand is somewhat limited.

Fifth: spellcasting. The only good thing I see here is that it relies on Charisma and that it allows full access to the Cleric spell list, but that's the only two good things. First, your CL is pitifully low: the bare minimum a Paladin, or a rewrite/re-make/re-tool/revamp of a Paladin, should have is your class level -3, which is the Pathfinder standard. Half CL is simply unacceptable. Second, you're missing on a lot of good Paladin spells by switching spell lists. A simple and easy fix would be to allow the Cleric spell list, plus the Paladin spell list if your deity is good or the Blackguard spell list if your deity is evil. Holy Warriors of Neutral deities grant spells based on the Holy Warrior's own alignment, or the Holy Warrior's choice if the deity AND the character are both Neutral on the Good/Evil axis. You can also introduce some minor differences: St. Cuthbert's Holy Warriors ALWAYS get the Paladin spell list, while the Holy Warriors of Wee Jas ALWAYS get the Blackguard spell list (though LG Holy Warriors of Wee Jas lose the [Evil] descriptor spells). The reason why this is necessary is because the spell lists of the Paladin and the Blackguard have some good spells, and if you're intending to keep the 4-level spell progression, you'll need the level-reduced spells from those lists as well. It'll require a bit of a rewrite, but it's for the best. Finally, you might want to reconsider the saving throw of your Holy Warrior spells: since you're adding a lot of spells that require a saving throw, most of them will be somewhat useless by the time you get them (for example, a DC of 14 + Charisma is laughable by 14th level, when you get your 4th level spells). Oh, and pad their spell slots a bit. You don't get that many spells, so might as well make those the Holy Warriors get menaingful.

Sixth: Gate of the Afterlife. Now THIS is a class ability I find unfitting. It's...a Gate spell, I presume, but you remove the part that makes said spell broken (the ability to call any creature)? Really, an effect like that makes little sense. You can already do that with Plane Shift to an extent, and you don't get Plane Shift at all. It's hamfisted and nonsensical.

Finally: Turn Undead is missed. Sure, it's not really THAT powerful, but it opens the path to Divine feats, which is cool. The big problem is that there's NOTHING that replaces it: I can understand why it's missing, but not why it's removed altogether. I mean, I understand because the champion of a faith won't necessarily have undead creatures as its main enemy OR an asset to use (and in some cases, like Wee Jas, the Holy Warrior might have a conflict between exterminating unlawful undead or awakening the undead to serve the Ruby Sorceress), but it could have been replaced with something else. I mean, not even limited access to ONE of the deity's domains? If you're interested in Turn Undead, the Sun domain's granted power could grant Turn Undead, but at least a domain could have made sense. That's up to 4 additional feats on your spell list and a granted power, which is a fair trade.

As an ending note: the loss of a mount is no biggie. It's pretty obvious: the Aura replaces both Divine Grace AND the Special Mount, which is why it increases at said levels. On its own, the Aura could easily count as an ACF for the Special Mount, IMO.

toapat
2014-04-05, 08:40 AM
Sure, it asks for a Templar feel...but the Holy Warrior could easily fit as a Templar, so...

the problem is it is too much of a Templar mechanic. sure this class can be used as a Templar but its not exclusively such, which is the problem.

redwizard007
2014-04-09, 09:33 AM
Smite unbelieber: e.x. I am neutral good. My god is Fharlanghn. He likes roads. I also like roads, in addition to cuddling puppies, building houses for humanity, and teaching children. I come upon a goblin who is neutral evil. He likes eating puppies, burning houses, and curb-stomping children... and he likes roads. He is also a follower of Fharlanghn so my smite won't effect him. Smite should be based on alignment, not deity. Also, why only melee weapons? Does the divine energy dissipate while an arrow, bolt, or javelin is in flight?

There are 4 gods in the campaign this was built for, I probably should have mentioned that in the original post. They are NG, NE, LN and CN. I need a mechanic that has a Smite feel but has the ability for LG to smite LG if they are followers of the lawful and good goods respectively. With such limited deity choices (even with the various sects for each deity,) there will undoubtedly be situations where smite is not useable. It remains more important for me to loose the alignment restriction.

Rather than address the rest of these comments individually I'm going to list the changes made to this point. Again, thank you for the feedback. Your comments are helping to mold this into a viable class. Those of you detailing your thoughts have been especially helpful, but all comments have been welcome.

Changed will saves to good progression. (why does the basic 3.0/3.5 pally not do this?)

Changed offensive abilities to affect both ranged and melee. (I'm hesitant here. This feels potentially broken but I can't put my finger on how.)

Added Cha bonus to Smite damage.

Changed skill points and added class skills.

Changed spell progression to the paladin progression exactly, rather than the slower progression.

Adding a specific spell list. Similar in function to paladin/black guard lists.

Added Turn Undead

Made Auras a swift action lasting 3 + Cha mod rounds rather than constant and tied their uses to Turn Undead

Added 5 Fighter Bonus Feats

Dropped Zealot's Fervor, Gates of the Afterlife, Pilgrim's Load, and Defender of the Temple all together.

Changed name of Wrath of Heaven to Helm of the Divine.