PDA

View Full Version : Seeking certain Fire Emblem Tabletop Books...

Haspen
2014-04-03, 06:01 PM
Hello. At first I have to apologize because I have no idea if I'm writing in proper category or not v: The RPG stuff is all over GitP forum!

Anyways, here comes a question!

Does any of you know of Fire Emblem Tabletop PDFs? Long ago I've obtained a PDF called 'Fire Emblem: Further Journeys: Player's Handbook 1.20' (here's pic of first page) (http://i.imgur.com/XgT7w0T.png) made by 'Yoshimo Sullivan' (whoever that is) and while it was very useful for running Fire Emblem games on other forum for more than a year now, I can't stop but wonder: where's the rest of the stuff?

The player's handbook mentions 'GM book' and 'Monster Book', yet I cannot find it any other material on the internet. Even uncle Google was helpless there. I only achieved partial success by finding a '1.22' version of the Player's Handbook...

Please, I beseech you, kind RPG people, help me there! This mystery bugs me for a long time now.

Knaight
2014-04-03, 09:20 PM
The player's handbook mentions 'GM book' and 'Monster Book', yet I cannot find it any other material on the internet. Even uncle Google was helpless there. I only achieved partial success by finding a '1.22' version of the Player's Handbook...ase, I beseech you, kind RPG people, help me there! This mystery bugs me for a long time now.

It's very possible that there is no GM book or Monster book, particularly if the 1.22 version is still a beta. Projects get abandoned in a partially complete state all the time.