PDA

View Full Version : Missing Thread-Tippy

Karoht
2014-04-04, 12:00 PM
So, I was cleaning out my subscription folder and I noticed that a thread was missing.
Real Tippy Facts About Tippy

I used the search on the forum here and turned up nothing. Wondering if I had halucinated creating this thread and posting in it several times, I turned to google and punched in the same querry.
Paydirt.
www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327279 <--The thread in question.
Now, google has the thread cached, and I was able to view it.

I assume it was probably just a hiccup of the site update or somethng. However, since the thread is directly about someone, I was wondering if it had been deleted or other wise mod-actioned. If it was mod-actioned, I have genuinely have no recollection on the matter, and as such apologize bringing it back up.

Or it's part of an anti-Tippy conspiracy :smalltongue:

Rawhide
2014-04-04, 12:12 PM
So, I was cleaning out my subscription folder and I noticed that a thread was missing.
Real Tippy Facts About Tippy

I used the search on the forum here and turned up nothing. Wondering if I had halucinated creating this thread and posting in it several times, I turned to google and punched in the same querry.
Paydirt.
www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327279 <--The thread in question.
Now, google has the thread cached, and I was able to view it.

I assume it was probably just a hiccup of the site update or somethng. However, since the thread is directly about someone, I was wondering if it had been deleted or other wise mod-actioned. If it was mod-actioned, I have genuinely have no recollection on the matter, and as such apologize bringing it back up.

Or it's part of an anti-Tippy conspiracy :smalltongue:

It was in the Message Board Games forum. If you look at the description of the Message Board Games forum, you will see that old threads expire after one month.

Karoht
2014-04-04, 12:22 PM
It was in the Message Board Games forum. If you look at the description of the Message Board Games forum, you will see that old threads expire after one month.Ah. I was unaware of that. Got it.

Rawhide
2014-04-04, 08:59 PM
Question asked, question answered. Thread closed.