PDA

View Full Version : the return of LOST

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-02-05, 12:36 AM
LOST returns to ABC this Wednesday. I for one am really looking forward to this, as LOST is my favorite show on TV right now. I remember being quite upset when found out ABC was discontinuing it for three months back on early November. I'm just wondering how many other LOST fans are out there on the GiTP boards, and what people think of the show in general.

zachol
2007-02-05, 09:22 AM
I started watching the thing about halfway through.

Thus, the series confuses me even more than it should.

However, watching earlier (like, 1st season) episodes with friends is a very interesting experience.
"Is that... Sawyer? Why does he look nice? And who's that? Who? Isn't he the leader-dude of the scary people?"

pestilenceawaits
2007-02-05, 09:27 AM
I have watched it from the beginning but I am starting to feel like they are just leading me on without ever really revealing anything I will still watch but it gets frustrating.

Ego Slayer
2007-02-05, 01:35 PM
I'm very, very annoyed with Lost this year. There's been, what six episodes before it was off for how many weeks?! (Note: I actually have no idea how many new ones they've shown but it was far too few.)

Eh, it's a pretty good show I guess. I watch them online. :smalltongue:

Greebo
2007-02-05, 03:38 PM
I've been netflixing Lost, but mainly for comic value. There are so many problems with the premise of the story that I can't take it seriously without a serious suspension of belief. (For example, when an airline loses communications, they do not turn around.)

I do, however, enjoy the characer backgrounds and developments happening so far, so I'm giving the series a continued stay of execution to see where they go with it. I just saw the one about Sawyer's past. I enjoyed that one a lot.

zeratul
2007-02-05, 03:40 PM
This show is sooooooooo good. Cant wait till the next season, and it looks like jack has concubines!