PDA

View Full Version : Multiplatform Pocket Legends and company

Duck999
2014-04-04, 07:36 PM
First of all-does computer and IPod/phone count as multiplatform? Pocket Legends can be played on computer or Ipod/phone/pad. It is available in the chrome web store and app store.
I named this Pocket Legends (PL for short) and company because it is not the only game up for discussion here. Made by the same people (Spacetime Studios) are also these similar games; Dark Legends (DL), Star Legends (SL), and Arcane Legends (AL).
All of these games have a similar theme. They are all third person. YOu travel through dungeons, interact with players, and more. They are MMORPGs.
SL is sci-fi. DL is vampires. AL and PL are both Fantasy. All free to play
Does anyone here play these? Do you want to talk about them? Do you want GiTP friends or a guild on these games? Looking for a fun new game? You came to the right place!
Peoples IGNs

GiTP
PL
SL
DL
AL
PL Alt
SL Alt
DL Alt
AL Alt

Duck999
Immerranger
Immer
Immerhunter
Immer
Keunim, Toujour, KingTorg

Mirkovosk

To add your name to this list, PM me or post in this thread with the required information.

GiTP
PL
SL
DL
AL

Duck999
Immer Dangerous

Duskmantle
Duskmantle

If you want your guild added, PM me or post in this thread the required information. I would prefer only guild owners do this.
First things first-turn auto leveling off. When you level up, pick skills how you want. Suggestion for stats-put 1 into each non main stat, and put the rest of the points in the main stat. Ask for help from more experienced players in the playground if needed!

I play PL and AL more than the others, and have put more time and effort into them. In case you don't know, Immer means always in German.