PDA

View Full Version : Changeing words to Dohvakin

Xyphan
2014-04-06, 01:12 AM
I would like the words for the Skyrim theme changed to apply to a cleric of thor. I would very much appreciate it and if anyone can do it I thank you in advance.

ChaosArchon
2014-04-06, 02:00 AM
Well first of all its just called dohv (or dohva) i believe (literally meaning dragon in the language but it is also a term to refer to the speech), as for all the words and translations it's all on the elder scrolls wiki so just google that and you'll have everything the fans know (as well as pronunciation).

Xyphan
2014-04-06, 11:59 PM
Not what I was asking for man. If you don't get what I was asking for reread my first post. Anywho please double check a post before you reply it makes you look like a jerk. P.S. I think the song is called "Dohvakin" (Dragonborn) because thats who its about.

Forum Explorer
2014-04-07, 01:18 AM
I would like the words for the Skyrim theme changed to apply to a cleric of thor. I would very much appreciate it and if anyone can do it I thank you in advance.

I think we need more details on this Cleric. (and by extension Thor of whatever setting you are talking about.) I mean the song is also partially about defeating dragons. So we also need to know what sort of enemies the cleric will face.

Xyphan
2014-04-07, 02:49 AM
The whole thing started as a joke. The Thor we are speaking of is the original norse god, the cleric himself is a half-giant with monkey grip and will fight almost ANYTHING if he can take it on, and he take minotaur skulls to be turned into decorative helms. The joke is that we decided that to be his theme song and we want there to be 90 minstrels singing it when he goes into battle. I cant tell you everything because its not my character. Oh also he's CG, he would kill you if you were evil and resurrect you to kill you again.