PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Ultimate Psionics

Larkas
2014-04-06, 05:08 PM
Does anyone know if, and hopefully when, Ultimate Psionics is coming out at Amazon.com? Due to a really messed up customs, that's pretty much the only online store I'm confident will deliver the book where I live. :smallfrown:

Thealtruistorc
2014-04-06, 06:02 PM
As of right now, no. However, the site does sell the three psionic books of which Ultimate Psionics is compiled (Psionics Unleashed, Expanded, and Augmented). If you want the content ASAP, I suppose you could try ordering them.

Larkas
2014-04-07, 08:54 AM
As of right now, no. However, the site does sell the three psionic books of which Ultimate Psionics is compiled (Psionics Unleashed, Expanded, and Augmented). If you want the content ASAP, I suppose you could try ordering them.

Hmmm, interesting... But I was under the impression that Ultimate Psionics also had some new content. Is it just a compilation?

Ssalarn
2014-04-07, 12:29 PM
Ultimate Psionics does have a lot of new material, which was compiled into the first volume of Psionics Augmented. So if you already have the original Psionics Unleashed and Psionics Expanded, Psionics Augmented will fill in the new materials for Ultimate Psionics.

Though not yet available on Amazon, you should be able to pre-order a hard copy of Ultimate Psionics directly from the DSP site. The Psionics Augmented .pdf should be currently available for sale.

killem2
2014-04-07, 01:14 PM
Have you talked to dream scarred press about it? They would know best if they plan on selling through amazon.

Axinian
2014-04-07, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I don't know what's going on with them. I STILL haven't gotten my hardcover preorder, even though I ordered it well in advance of release, and I've seen no word on when the next print run will be (supposedly some have already happened but I saw none of it). The book's been out for MONTHS now guys!

Larkas
2014-04-07, 04:59 PM
Ultimate Psionics does have a lot of new material, which was compiled into the first volume of Psionics Augmented. So if you already have the original Psionics Unleashed and Psionics Expanded, Psionics Augmented will fill in the new materials for Ultimate Psionics.

Though not yet available on Amazon, you should be able to pre-order a hard copy of Ultimate Psionics directly from the DSP site. The Psionics Augmented .pdf should be currently available for sale.

Hmmm, interesting... Thanks for the info!

Have you talked to dream scarred press about it? They would know best if they plan on selling through amazon.

Oh, are they accessible to customers queries? I might just do that, then!

killem2
2014-04-07, 07:33 PM
Hmmm, interesting... Thanks for the info!

Oh, are they accessible to customers queries? I might just do that, then!

Well they seem to be quite talkative on these forums with their TOB crossover type thing and they post a lot on the paizo boards.

Worth a shot!

Bacris
2014-04-08, 11:02 AM
Hi Folks,

Jeremy from Dreamscarred Press here.

For those of you wondering about your books - the explanation is that I'm the only one shipping out quite literally hundreds of copies. On a good day, I can get through about thirty books. But I have to do that while still having a day job and two kids and a wife. So I get in as many shipments each day as I can (even if it's only a couple on a particularly hectic day), but at the end of the day, it's just me going through all the Kickstarter backers and preorders. Just in Kickstarter backers, I shipped out over 200 copies. I have a few dozen preorders left, and those should all go out this month, if not by next week.

I apologize for the delay, but I unfortunately don't get to do Dreamscarred Press full-time. Maybe someday.

Getting it listed on Amazon is a lower priority right now to getting out all the preorders. Once I have all the preorders shipped, I'll be working on getting it listed on Amazon.

killem2
2014-04-08, 11:51 AM
There ya go! :D Nice! Thanks for the update!

Larkas
2014-04-08, 12:07 PM
Nice! Thank you very much for the update, Bacris! :smallbiggrin:

QuackParker
2014-04-19, 06:18 PM
Beware Psionics! Beware!!!