PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Eldritch Glaive + Maximize/Empower SLA?

LentilNinja
2014-04-06, 07:00 PM
If I use either of these feats, will it apply to all the strikes out of my BaB?

pwykersotz
2014-04-06, 08:56 PM
It should, yes. The invocation lasts for 1 full round, and the maximize/empower affect the invocation's variable numeric effects.

nedz
2014-04-06, 09:04 PM
Yes: the Meta SLA applies to the SLA (Eldritch Blast) which lasts a round using the Eldritch Glaive Shape — so it applies to any AoOs taken before your next initiative too.

The Cheesy one here is Quicken SLA: 2 Full attacks in 1 round 3/day.

Techwarrior
2014-04-06, 11:07 PM
Yes: the Meta SLA applies to the SLA (Eldritch Blast) which lasts a round using the Eldritch Glaive Shape — so it applies to any AoOs taken before your next initiative too.

The Cheesy one here is Quicken SLA: 2 Full attacks in 1 round 3/day.

I've never really seen that as cheesy really. You get two Full Attacks off, but you've spent a feat, and one of them can't even be used to channel your good essences. (You can channel a first level Essence at level 10, and can channel one level higher every 2 levels thereafter) So it's really just a bit more damage, since your lower level Essences (if you still have any) are going to have much weaker saves on them. On top of that, it's only 3/day.

nedz
2014-04-07, 06:35 AM
No I suppose there are many cheesier things — it's usually only damage after all, which is something Warlocks can struggle with.