PDA

View Full Version : A Psionic Time Traveller

kanachi
2007-02-05, 02:06 PM
Hiya everyone,

With my campaign drawing to its conclusion I’ll be handing over the reins to one of my friends who will take over DMship. During my campaign I fell in love with psionics and after discussion with my soon-to-be DM we have fleshed out a back story for a psionic character who is a Xeph lost in time.

Basically the character was victim of a time distortion affect that flung him around 1000 years into the future. He comes from a psionic society but has found that in the future psionics has been all but lost. As far as both he and I know he may well be the only psionic individual alive (as well as the only remaining xeph or member of other psionic race).

After review this will no longer be a psionics is different campaign.

Class wise he will probably be a scout 5/psion 8/elocator 7

Ultimately this characters goal is to return to his own time and to meet this goal I wanted to give him the feel of someone who has dedicated a lot of their time to understanding time.

As I’m still relatively new to psionics can you all advise me on powers or items that may help me meet this flavour?

Thankyou!

kanachi
2007-02-05, 05:42 PM
After review and discussion with my DM we both decided it would be easyer to no longer make this a psionics is different campaign.

Fredderf
2007-02-06, 07:16 PM
Cool solution to the "Where did psionics come about?" question.