PDA

View Full Version : With Thin Boundaries - Realms of the gods ( IC chat between gods)

Lady_of_Birds
2014-04-07, 09:40 PM
Here is where the gods can converse among each other away from the mortal realms. It is a place Ao separated from the physical where it may watch all. It has granted it's children free access to this space, to do with as they please.

PhoenixRise
2014-04-09, 01:35 PM
Terkuni turns to face the greeting from somebody off to her side.
How wonderful! She thought, looking at the beautiful silver furred creature. Looking back at her own fur, still black and murky, the same color as the nothingness she was born from. This simply wont do. Terkuni then dissapates back into the shadowy chaos from which she was formed from, drifting silently towards Cius, and then reforms her body in front of him, However, this time in the form of a humanoid, with long muddy black hair, almost covering her face, and extending down to her back. She is wearing dirty cloths, though they don't appear torn or raggedy, the same color as her hair. On her person she carries a satchel and a book, attached to her jeans through a thin chain.

Salutations, dear brother. Perchance you may part with some of that hair on your person? It certainly has quite the lustrous sheen to it.

Zejety
2014-04-09, 03:26 PM
"Lovely sister, I am honered and must commend you on your keen eye. This pelt surely is of the finest silver in all of existence", Cius cannot help but smile at his own joke
"Surely you do not expect me to hand it over for free? Do you have something to offer in exchange? It need not be much, interpret it as family- and first-time-customer discount."

PhoenixRise
2014-04-09, 04:56 PM
Hmm.... Terkuni sounded, thinking to herself. She then lights up, and rummages through her pouch. She pulls out a black parchement, rolled up and tied together with a thick and piece of red velvet. Perhaps this map may interest you?

Zejety
2014-04-09, 06:17 PM
"Ho ho ho, and pray tell me, is this dark side the front of this map of this vast nothingness? If this is what I think it is, I have a counter-proposal for you. Do you mind if I take a look?"
Cius stretches his long right arm towards Terkuni and holds out his hand.

PhoenixRise
2014-04-09, 10:09 PM
I see you have a good head on your shoulders, which I suppose is to be expected. Terkuni commented, a slight pout on her face. She tosses the roll up into the air, and when it lands back into her hand, it is now slightly streaked with silver around the edges. Still, perhaps it will interest you now. Terkuni unravels the map, showing initially a blank black parchment. However, on the black parchement, slowly materializes the shape of a brown circle, covering slightly more than half the parchment. Then, suddenly, deep gouges appear on the surface of this circle, followed by a purple haze that spreads over part of it. These clouds of haze continues to move on the parchment, as if it was animated, followed by a sudden surge of blue, appearing on parts of the earth.

Smiling contently at the result, she looks back Cius, now wearing a mischievous smile. And now for the final touch...She says, looking down at the planet being formed. Suddenly, spots of light form around the brown orb on the parchment, at the same time when the same spots of light appear about from the nothingness around the planet provided to us.

Zejety
2014-04-10, 01:57 AM
"Splendid! I think we have ourselves a deal."
Evenly distributed from all over Cius amazingly thick pelt, single silver strands loosen themselves to get spun into each other. A moment later, a hand-full of perfectly round silver coins drop into his hands, their face imprinted with his own.
"This should make for an easy transport. Feel free to unravel them again at your leisure."
And with that, Cius focuses on the planet.

Toxic Mind
2014-04-10, 05:39 PM
Hissek popped a stone slab into existence and curled up on it, and set a fire under it to heat the rock. "Bored, bored" he thought to himself, as he drifted off to sleep.

Lady_of_Birds
2014-04-11, 10:07 PM
Ao watches the drama of life and death unfold and turns its gaze to Its daughter.

"Let this serve as a warning for Acting without first thinking, my children. Your sister acted in greed to fill her caverns with life that they were unprepared to sustain, and that life died." Ao's Gaze is stern as It looks at Its daughter waiting for her response to this waste of power.

Lord_Gareth
2014-04-11, 10:55 PM
"You! What have you done to my beautiful children?"

The sound of Aria's voice is still musical, but it's the music of chaos and dissonance - it is a shriek clashing with screams, a roar of fury against a background of wailing sobs. "How could you? They did nothing to you!"

Kaynebot
2014-04-12, 12:27 AM
"If you were mortal sister, this would be a kill-able offense." Khan stated coldly. They were just mortals, but they still deserved a more respectable death, at least when his children fought each other they died like warriors. "Master, you should let me teach my sister a lesson she won't forget."

Lady_of_Birds
2014-04-12, 08:54 AM
Ao turns Its gaze on Its son, and for the first time one of the gods feels the full force of Ao's presence. Reflected in Its gaze are thousands of Aeons through hundreds of multiverses. The full might of Ao is to one of its children what a megaverse would be to a solar system, incomprehensible.

"Do not presume to tell me what I must or must not do Khan. Ao's gaze holds for just a moment before it settles back into the warm glow that it has been until just now. Once more It is the gentle warmth of their creator. A light in the void.

"The rules are the rules Khan, no none of my children may directly harm one of their siblings. Terkuni was foolish, and she caused great harm to be done to the creations of her Brother and Sister, but she broke none of the rules, I will not step in and intervene until such a rule is broken.

If you try to harm her Khan, you would be breaking those rules."

Ao looks from one of his children to the next, watching their reactions, waiting for the next move to be made.

Toxic Mind
2014-04-12, 12:37 PM
Hissek opens an eye, and from his rock, hisses softly. It is a sound full of threat and warning. "Death is part of a cycle, brother. Your people knew this, and you would realize it too if you but opened your eyes. Still, such senseless violence serves little purpose."

Hissek moves to Aria. "Sister, be calm. What is done is done, and cannot be changed without great cost. There is still much to be done, much we can do to right was has been wronged. We may not always see eye to eye, but even I can see the wrongness it what was done."

Zejety
2014-04-12, 03:47 PM
"Siblings, believe me: My heart aches just like yours. But I am sure Terkuni did not intend for this to happen. Instead of seeking retaliation, let us make sure this tragedy will never repeat itself. Terkuni, tell me more about this maze of yours. Is there more than one entrance? And... is there a reward for those who solve it?"

Zejety
2014-04-15, 05:55 AM
Cius makes an exaggerated confused face, "With all these kinds of creatures around, we should start naming them. It becomes tedious to refer to everything by describing it every single time. I think I'll reserve the right to name my recent creation..."
Cius silently considers a few option and then shrugs.
"I hereby proclaim they shall be called the Ciyan. It's not particularly original but I hope the reference to me, their great creator, makes it memorable enough to you, friends."