PDA

View Full Version : The show is... supernatural...

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-02-05, 07:40 PM
So, anyone else a fan of Supernatural? I'm not a WB fanatic (this would be the only show on that station I watch), but I've loved this thing since the very beginning.

Not only do you get some of the coolest monsters to sink your teeth into, but some great plots and dialogue. Seriously, with his sarcasm and irony, Dean is the white Roy.

Also, it's alot like my preferred style of games, realistic and rather believable... for its content.

Last week's show, Houses of the Holy though topped my usual enjoyment. Had me rolling in laughter. Particularly these two which sound so bad out of context :smallbiggrin:

Dean: So remember, always remove your Christmas decorations after New Year's, or you just might get filleted by a hooker from God.

-=-

Dean: Right, that lore about unicorns is true too. I hear they ride on silver moonbeams, and shoot rainbows out of their ass.
Sam: Wait... there's no such thing as unicorns?

Ego Slayer
2007-02-05, 08:02 PM
It's a pretty good show. I haven't watched it much though (Ego no watchy TV).:smalltongue:

I clearly remember the "Hookman" episode... and the creepy scarecrow thing.
*shiver*

Matthew
2007-02-05, 08:06 PM
I watched the first season. It was okay. I will watch it if it is on, pretty much the same way I feel about Lost and Twenty Four.

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-02-05, 08:07 PM
It's a pretty good show. I haven't watched it much though (Ego no watchy TV).:smalltongue:
Yeah, Heroes and Supernatural is about the only shows I do watch.

Myatar_Panwar
2007-02-05, 08:16 PM
I like the show as well. But I always forget to watch it.:smallfurious:

Midnight Son
2007-02-05, 09:03 PM
So, anyone else a fan of Supernatural? I'm not a WB fanatic (this would be the only show on that station I watch), but I've loved this thing since the very beginning.

Snippity snip.

It's a fairly good show. May I suggest that you expand your CW horizons and catch some eppys of Veronica Mars on Tuesdays.

ray53208
2007-02-05, 09:19 PM
i like the characters, i like the premise, ive watched more than a few episodes... its the writing i find weak sometimes.

Jerthanis
2007-02-06, 06:33 AM
I've watched a few episodes here and there, and am convinced when I come upon some money and free time I'll pick up the series on DVD (the only way I watch TV shows really, I binge on an entire season or two over a weekend)... but one thing I find strange is that there's a character named Dean opposite a character played by an actor who played a character named Dean in The Gilmore Girls which aired an hour earlier than the timeslot that Supernatural was on. So it was a little wierd to hear that actor calling someone else "Dean"... although I'm not admitting to watching Gilmore Girls...

Anyway... nice to hear the watchable episodes I saw weren't flukes.

Khantalas
2007-02-06, 07:20 AM
...although I'm not admitting to watching Gilmore Girls...

Heresy! Deny not your sins, so the baatezu might praise you!