PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other Some warforged parts

qwertyu63
2014-04-08, 06:16 PM
Skill Mnemonic (embedded component):
These enchanted etched plates assist a warforged in the art of memory. When embedded on the arms of a warforged, the plate occupies no space on the body and provides a bonus on a single Intelligence-based skill.

A lesser skill mnemonic provides a +5 bonus. A skill mnemonic provides a +10 bonus. An improved skill mnemonic provides a +15 bonus. A greater skill mnemonic provides a +20 bonus.

Price: 5,000 gp (+5), 20,000 gp (+10), 45,000 gp (+15), 80,000 gp (+20).

Repair Nanites (embedded component):
This black stone sphere is full of small holes. When embedded inside a warforged, the sphere can generate repairing nanites. Thrice per day as a standard action, the warforged can activate the nanites, which heals the warforged as the spell Repair Serious Damage (caster level 5).

Price: 36,000 gp

spikeof2010
2014-04-08, 07:27 PM
Good to see more warforged parts around. :) I like them so far.

Veklim
2014-04-08, 07:28 PM
So.....the repair nanites are essentially infinite healers...? Figuring this should be an x/day effect, right?

Mnemonic plates are nice, I did a similar thing with a set of Docents which contained knowledges inside (2 knowledge skills at +10 a piece) as well as a once per day contingent repair spell (starts at light, upgrades for extra cash), set to go off under any reasonable chosen condition. Your plates are a nice alternative though, since they don't take up a slot. My only worry with such is that a Warforged Artificer would almost always end up with a good dozen of these at least, especially if they took the Retain Essence ability from the racial sub levels, hoover up any spare magic item, get permanent skill boni with no attachment slot...

qwertyu63
2014-04-08, 07:44 PM
So.....the repair nanites are essentially infinite healers...? Figuring this should be an x/day effect, right?

Yeah. That's supposed to start "Thrice per day as a standard action"