PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing feats

BeastofMadness
2014-04-08, 11:37 PM
So, as my situation happens to be, my DM is fretting over my having a strong character and as such I have played a session essentially sitting there doing nothing. I did not particularly enjoy this, and I wish to remedy the situation by perhaps taking an alternative route on a character as my current character as take a nose dive for what I really wanted to do with him.

So, I present my new character:
Lawful Evil Dark Human Rogue
Str 6
Dex 17
Con 13
Int 18
Wis 8
Cha 15

BASE [no stat influences]
BAB 0
Fort 0
Refl 2
Will 0
HP 7 [stat influenced]

+8 hide
+6 move silently
Superior Low-light vision
Hide in plain sight [during night or when indoor with no natural lighting]
Cold Resistance 10
+10 to all movement speeds

]
Appraise 4
Bluff 4
Diplomacy 2
Disable Device 4
Disguise 1
Escape Artist 1
Gather info 4
Hide 2
Knowledge local 2
Listen 4
Move silent 2
Profession Tactician 4
Search 4
Sleight of Hand 4
Spot 2
Tumble 4
UMD 4

So, at 1st level we get 3 feats plus any that are automatic and any that are bonuses. Being a human, that means 4 feats total. I am looking for suggestions to help this character, as I generally want to take him in to the darker realms of things. I haven't really played any characters that have been evil, and I just want to unleash that particular side of my creativity.

EDIT: I am looking for things to generally help being useful to a well rounded group, and generally increasing my chances of survival.

OldTrees1
2014-04-08, 11:54 PM
Darkstalker: Hide and Move Silently work against various weird monstrous senses (like Dragons)
Weapon Finesse

BeastofMadness
2014-04-09, 12:00 AM
Darkstalker: Hide and Move Silently work against various weird monstrous senses (like Dragons)
Weapon Finesse

I could take DarkStalker, but Weapon finesse unfortunately is out of my reach. It requires a BAB of +1 and I have a BAB of 0.