PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Optimizing an Oracle

S_McMahon
2014-04-09, 01:16 PM
Hey guys,

This character won't be used for quite a while, but after reading through the rulebook about the Oracle I couldn't stop myself from thinking up possible characters. What I'm working on now is a Dual-Cursed Bones Oracle that is a Heretic of Pharasma (Good ol' Uragathoa). I'm not exactly sure which curses to pick that both work with the type of character I want while not taking away the fun parts of being a Bones Oracle.

So far I'm fairly sure I want Haunted to be one of the two curses as it makes sense that these malevolent spirits are trying to be reborn. However, I'm not sure if this should be the curse that gains benefits or not. Those extra spells are certainly nice. I'm also considering Tongues or Deaf, Tongues due to the idea that during battle the spirits are even more "energetic" and their overwhelming influence causes the change in language, while Deaf would perhaps be an inability perhaps due to the wailing/screaming of the spirits around my character.

I'm open to any and all suggestions!

Note: This would likely be a long term character, if that changes any decision making.