PDA

View Full Version : Izamu Academy - IC

Mekboy
2014-04-09, 07:21 PM
It's early on a Monday morning. The daily routine of school is just beginning again once more after the weekend, and students are filling the grounds of Izamu High, chatting in their various cliques and slowly heading to their homerooms. For you however, this is a special day. A few days ago, Takashi Nakai transferred to Izamu High and you're certain that he's the man for you. Just one small problem - where is he?

Starting off with a difficulty 4 luck roll then, to see who bumps into our protagonist this fine morning. Pass and you're one of the earlier ones to meet him - you'll get a bonus in the next scene, and to talk to him relatively uninterrupted for a while. Fail and you catch up with him a bit later. Give the ones who meet him first a few posts to chat with him before you join the conversation, but feel free to play out actions before you find him.

Also feel free to add details about the school as appropriate - you get a bit more freedom playing your characters, and I get more ideas about the school to play with. :smallbiggrin:

Amaril
2014-04-09, 07:43 PM
Aiko makes her usual entrance to the school grounds--barreling up to the entrance on her bike at breakneck speed fifteen minutes early, ponytail flying behind her, before skidding to a halt in front of the bike racks. Hopping off and shouldering her backpack, she locks up the bike and bounds excitedly up the steps to the door. As she shoves the doors aside and steps into the building, she finally slows down for a moment, taking a deep breath and a glance around to see if any of her classmates have arrived yet. Normally, she'd be looking for her friends, but today, she has someone else on her mind.
Okay, now let's see if he's here yet! This is definitely gonna be my day!

Luck roll, D4

[roll0]

LimeSkeleton
2014-04-09, 08:30 PM
For the first time in her life, Emiko is at school early. Even if it meant sacrificing thirty minutes of precious sleep, she knew she had to be on time today. She'd never heard of Takashi being late to school, so maybe she'd have more luck with hanging out with him if she arrived early. However, her impassive--yet faintly hopeful-- face slowly morphs into a frown as she gazes upon the school grounds. Why did I think this was a good idea again? It's not like he won't be around for the rest of the school day. I could've come in right before lunch or something. God, you're a real idiot, Emiko, you know that? She rolls her eyes and shrugs to herself, then continues her unhurried walk toward the Academy.

Emiko strides into Iazamu Academy's front doors with her usual reluctance, her hands stuffed deep into the pockets of her trousers. She lets out a long sigh as she crosses the threshold completely, her slouch deepening. Casting her gaze around the school's immaculate hallways, she does her best to keep her vision focused; the lack of coffee this morning probably isn't helping though. Hopefully she'd get lucky enough to spot Takashi early on, before he got mobbed by the rest of the lovestruck girls that follow him around.

Fortunately, it would be difficult to qualify Emiko Tachibana as anything other than lucky.

After only a few minutes of strolling around the school, Emiko's gray eyes alight upon the handsome figure of Takashi Nakai. The slightest hint of a red blush comes to her pale cheeks, and she nervously smooths a few errant hairs down, her hand shaking slightly. Looks like I found him already. Just gotta make sure no one's around to bother us when we talk. I never knew a nerdy guy like him could be so handsome...

Emiko suddenly stops dead in her tracks, her eyes widening considerably. With a groan, she brings her hand to her forehead, shaking her head from side to side and swearing under her breath. Not too far down the hallway, she sees a familiar red-headed girl bounding down down the hallway, her cheery smile nearly enough to blind every other student in the vicinity.

Come on, Aiko. Why did you have to wander down this hallway too? If you come up and talk to me right now, I might just scream. All I need is five minutes alone with Taskashi; is that too much to ask!?

A Rainy Knight
2014-04-09, 08:30 PM
Just like every other morning at Izamu Academy, a long black limousine pulls up in front of the school with the sleek logo of the Iwasaki Group engraved discreetly on its side. A man in a suit and tie steps out and opens the rear passenger door, bowing his head slightly as Yukari Iwasaki sets down her teacup in the car and steps gracefully out onto the pavement with her high-priced school bag slung over her shoulder.

"Please, have a good day at school, Miss Yukari," the man says, closing the door behind her.

As she makes her dignified walk to the front door, her intent gaze wavers every now and then as she looks from side to side in search of a certain new transfer student, but all she finds are the usual slack-jawed admirers watching their beloved Yuka-hime pass by. When she steps through the front door of the school, she gets her hopes up at the sight of a silhouette standing inside but quickly sighs with quiet disappointment at the realization that it's just another repeat offender: Aiko Akiyama.

"Good morning to you," she says, an impeccable smile on her face. "I trust you'll be keeping your enthusiasm directed toward your studies today?"

Amaril
2014-04-09, 08:46 PM
Aiko spins around instantly at the sound of Yukari's voice, noticing Emiko slouching around nearby as she does so. "Oh, hey, Yukari-chan! Hey Emiko!" She and Yukari may not exactly get along famously, but she beams at her nonetheless. "Heh, don't you worry, I'm not gonna be slacking off this week! And you won't have to ask me to clean out my locker again, either" she says with a giggle. No harm in a little white lie every now and then, and Yuka-hime obviously just had no appreciation for the finer things in life, anyway.
Suddenly, she notices Takashi passing by over her classmate's shoulder. "Ooh, sorry you two, I've gotta bounce! Later!" Tossing her hair back over her shoulder, she hustles over to get his attention before Yukari and Emiko realize what she's up to. "Ohayou, Takashi-kun! Over here!"

Esprit15
2014-04-09, 09:04 PM
Sakuya heads to school with Rebecca. Her mind wandered to the boy that she had heard was coming to her school. Would he be an early arrival, or right on time? Always hard to judge.

As she arrived to school, the familiar limo was parked right in front of the school. Might be good to remind her who really owns the school... "Hey Rebecca, I'm gonna take care of something really quick before class."

As Aiko runs from Yukari, Sakuya steps up behind her, head beginning where Yukari's ended. "Hey, leave her be. She can't help that the classes bore her, or that more interesting things happen outside of class.

Anyways, I know your family is richer than the rest of the school combined, but would it kill you to bring a smaller vehicle at least?" Not that the vehicle mattered to her in the slightest. She wanted to make sure that she could go about her day unharassed by the self proclaimed queen of her school.

Mekboy
2014-04-09, 09:09 PM
Takashi looks around blankly at the sound of Aiko's voice. After a moment of brief eye contact with Emiko with a hint of recognition, his gaze moves on and spots the energetic Aiko. Looking a little confused, he walks over.

"Er, Aiko, isn't it? Hi. I think we're in the same class - Mr. Yamada, right? Um, I don't suppose you'd be able to show me the way would you? Still getting used to this place." He laughs nervously. "I always take ages to work out where things are."

Illven
2014-04-09, 09:14 PM
And also like every morning, there's Rebecca. Weaving like she's drunk and high. A few clashes against lockers, and students going out of their way to avoid becoming another victim of Rebecca's clumsiness.

A veritable string of Sorry. Won't happen again. I'm just really clumsy today. later. Rebecca finally stops her stumbling and falls onto the ground? But the ground is surprisingly soft.

Onto Takashi... Chest first...

Oh my god. I'm so so sorry. She says blushing furiously.

A Rainy Knight
2014-04-09, 09:19 PM
"Very well, Aiko-san," Yukari replies with a nod as the energetic girl trots off in search of something.

For a moment, Yukari wonders if she didn't just see a familiar face further down the hall, but her attention is quickly drawn back to Sakuya unsettlingly close behind her. She spins around on her heel, still a little flushed with surprise.

"Ah! ... Good morning, Sakuya-san," she says, quickly composing herself. "I'll have you know that it is my duty as chief of the disciplinary committee to protect the order and morality of our fine academy. Heavens forbid I should ever have to lay eyes again upon the sort of filth we found with her locker last time...

She shudders with the memory.

"At any rate, my means of commute are exactly what is required of me as a representative of the Iwasaki Group. I think you'll find that I'm entirely compliant with the academy's code of conduct."

Mekboy
2014-04-09, 09:20 PM
As Aiko watches, Takashi is bowled over out of nowhere by Rebecca's clumsy form. He takes a second or two to work out what the soft thing that came out of nowhere was. When the realization hits him he scrambles hastily to his feet blushing equally hard. "No! No need to be sorry! Um, I mean... er..." he stammers, before sticking a hand out to help the stricken girl up.

Illven
2014-04-09, 09:28 PM
Rebecca gratefully takes the hand.

I'm sorry, I'm clumsy. I've always been clumsy. She says a bit red in the face and rushing through her words.

Are you okay though? You didn't hurt anything? She asks concerned.

Esprit15
2014-04-09, 09:40 PM
Sakuya smiles, half amused at the jump. "Uh-huh... See that you don't be too into people's lives. We wouldn't want anyone to overreact, would we?" She pauses, thinking of whether to continue any further on the topic. No, not worth the effort. "Well, so long as you're out of my way, I'll be out of yours. Good day, Yukari-san." And where to now... Suppose class would start soon... Eh, got a bit more time. Sakuya walks through halls, not anywhere in particular, just keeping tabs of everything, and hoping for a glimpse of Takashi.

mjorkk
2014-04-09, 10:19 PM
As Hitomi shyly slinks a few paces behind Takashi, viciously eye-ing the growing gaggle of ladies clustering around him, she thinks to herself Get your **** together Hitomi. This guy's different from the rest, you need to stop acting like such an idiot

Takashi opens the sliding door to his bedroom to see a starry eyed Hitomi grinning and waiting not half a foot away from him

"Wh.. what? You're one of the girls from my class. What are you doing here?"

Hitomi's dumbstruck glee turns to stammering shame.

Uh.. my clock... an hour fast... I thought I was late... and I heard you snoring as I walked by and thought I'd save you from trouble like you did for me the other da... not that you snore... uh... ... ...

Seeing Takashi's confused "not-buying-it-but-not-asking-any-more-questions" look, she slinks around, places her hands on the opposite wall, flips up her skirt, and winces as she says:

I'm sorry for embarrassing you Takashi-san. If we deal with this now can you not tell your mother about my breaking in...? She looks like she would spank much harder than you.

"WOAH WOAH...Wh..what? It's not time for school yet... and I'm not going to do something like that... I'll see you.... at school... okay?"

Hitomi's eyes light up as she loses her composure, squeezes Takashi, and squeals "Of course wonderfully compassionate Takashi-chan would show mercy!!!... ... ... I mean I'll see you at school... fellow student.

Hitomi quickly makes an overly formal bow and rushes out of the house and into the bushes.

Mekboy
2014-04-10, 07:26 AM
Takashi shakes his head. "No, no, I'm fine. Only bruises. Nothing broken." He laughs nervously again. "Sorry, what was your name?"

Illven
2014-04-10, 11:37 AM
Rebecca chuckles awkwardly and puts out a hand for a handshake.

Heh. My name's Rebecca. What's yours? She replied.

Mekboy
2014-04-10, 11:43 AM
Takashi shakes the proffered hand with a firm grip. "Er, Takashi Nakai. Hey, aren't you in my class too?"

Illven
2014-04-10, 12:04 PM
Yeah, I think so. Early morning math is just the worse huh? Rebecca replied.

Amaril
2014-04-10, 01:06 PM
"Heh, tell me about it" Aiko shoves her way back into the conversation, only managing to be slightly annoyed at Rebecca barging in on her chance to get Takashi alone--she's just too lovable to stay mad at. "I wanted them to put me in art class first period, but there wasn't enough space." She turns back to Takashi, idly reaching over and taking his hand. "Come on, sweetheart, I can show you the way" she says with as much subtext as she can fit into the words, adding in a conspiratorial wink to enhance the effect.

Allure roll to get Takashi to follow Aiko to class instead of staying to talk to Rebecca, with +2 from her Morning Person advantage.

[roll0]

Mekboy
2014-04-10, 01:30 PM
Takashi somehow manages to blush even more, although he doesn't resist Aiko's grasp. "Er, thanks... Hey Rebecca, you coming too?"

Illven
2014-04-10, 01:41 PM
Er. Yes of course. Say what did you two get for question number 15. Rebecca said feeling a bit irritated but not knowing why.

LimeSkeleton
2014-04-10, 02:02 PM
Emiko watches the gaggle of girls pounce upon the hapless young man, her fists clenching at her sides. Rebecca's incredibly convenient collapse onto Takashi's lean body makes her shake her head in irritation, a grimace on her face. Really Rebecca? That couldn't have been an accident. Real subtle, you klutz. Inwardly fuming, Emiko quickens her pace, not wanting to miss out on a chance to chat with Takashi.

However, as she takes note of how embarrassed and uncomfortable Takashi is clearly feeling, her eyes sparkle with amusement. I bet he'll warm right up to me if I act casual, right? No need to get too flirty yet... With a quick shake of her head, Emiko strides forward into the group surrounding Takashi, a lazy grin on her face. Casually--perhaps too casually- she raises an arm, waving at the red-faced young man for a moment as she takes her place next to Aiko. "Wassup, Aiko? I hope you're not annoying the new guy here too much." Emiko smiles and chuckles, making it clear that she's just making friendly conversation. However, her words come out a bit more acidic than she originally meant to, and her face colors slightly.

Seeing Aiko begin to drag Takashi along to class, while making sexual innuendos no less, Emiko's face loses its easy, half-interested expression for a moment. Walking quickly to stay next to Aiko, she moves her gaze over to Takashi's handsome face, doing her best to make eye contact, if only for a little bit. "Hey man. You're the new guy, right? Takashi? I'm Emiko. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about our wonderful academy." She winks mischievously at Yukari, her voice positively dripping with sarcasm.

Without slowing, she slings an arm around Aiko's shoulder, jerking her lightly to the side, hopefully breaking her grip on Takashi's hand. With a sweeping gesture, she moves her other arm across the air, showcasing Izamu Academy's neat, sterile hallways. She grins at Takashi all the while, while occasionally sneaking at glance at Yukari to gauge her reaction. "Welcome to Izamu Academy, newbie. Thanks to our most eminent Student Disciplinary Committee, we never have to worry about rulebreakers here. In fact, I don't think I can recall a single student being caught doing anything wrong in my entire time here. What an amazing place, huh? She lets go of Aiko's shoulder, then musses up the girl's hair affectionately.

Looking over at Rebecca, Emiko laughs loudly, filling the hallway with the sounds of her mirth. "Well, since I'm sure you're asking me, Becca, I'll tell you that the answer to problem number fifteen was 'The Electron Cloud'." She snorts and winks at Takashi, hoping that he'd been a least a little bit amused. As she continues walking, Emiko realizes that she's actually in the same class as the others as well. Her thoughts turn inward as she continues studying the young man's features, leaving her staring for just a little bit too long. Ughh. Now I'll have to get up this early every day if I even want a chance of chatting up Takashi. Hopefully he won't mind that I'm not the most studious girl around. Maybe I can convince him to cut class with me sometime, or even share a cigarette or two. Emiko continues down the hallway, her mouth set in a wide smile.

A Rainy Knight
2014-04-10, 02:12 PM
Yukari's brow is furrowed with an utter lack of amusement at Emiko's comments as she walks up to the edge of the gaggle of girls surrounding Takashi. She picks up her pace enough to be able to catch sight of his face, and greets him with another impeccably pleasant smile (and a hint of a blush, this time).

"Are you quite all right, Takashi-san? Honestly, I tell them to mind their pace in the halls again and again, but they never listen..."

She sighs, and puts a couple of fingers to her forehead in exasperation.

"I'm Yukari Iwasaki, chief of the Student Disciplinary Committee. If these girls make any trouble for you, then please, by all means, come and talk to me. I consider it my duty to help you lead a safe and fulfilling student life here at Izamu Academy."

Mekboy
2014-04-10, 02:52 PM
Finding himself in the middle of a veritable mob of girls, Takashi seems somewhat uncomfortable. "Um, hello Emiko, hello Yukari, it's nice to, er, meet you both. Um. I think we should get going to class now, right?" Laughing nervously again he starts walking in roughly in the direction of the homeroom, though it's quite obvious he's not entirely sure where he's going.

Esprit15
2014-04-10, 03:06 PM
Alas, no luck. But, everything else was well. Well, better go pick up Becca off of whoever she fell on top of and get to class.

Amaril
2014-04-10, 05:24 PM
Aiko's cheerful expression falls slightly as Takashi wanders off. Aw, I didn't know he was that shy.... She can't help feeling somewhat guilty for being part of the mob that had made him so nervous, and decides it's probably best to give him some space, even if the others insist on chasing him all the way to first period.
No harm in checking out his ass a little, though. "Mmm, baby, I hate it when you leave, but I love to watch you go..."
She turns back to Emiko and grins widely, cheer swiftly returning. "Well, hope he manages to find the classroom by himself. Anyway, how was your weekend?"

LimeSkeleton
2014-04-10, 05:58 PM
Emiko eyes Takashi's hopeless wandering with an uncharacteristic amount of concern, her head cocked slightly to the side. She takes a half-step forward in his general direction, then bangs on a nearby locker to get his attention. "Hey, Takashi! Do you even know where you're going? I could uh.. help you find the classroom, if you want." Emiko's face turns slightly pink after she speaks, and her hand darts to adjust a stray hair atop her head. Oh, yes. Very smooth, Emiko. You really sound like you know what you're talking about. Thankfully, she's immediately saved from her embarrassment by her energetic classmate, and she gratefully turns around to speak with Aiko after waiting for Takashi's response.

Emiko grins and nods her head at Aiko, removing a nearly-empty backpack from her shoulder as she does so. With a flourish, she retrieves a black baseball cap from the inside of the bag, and then sets it upon her head at a jaunty angle. "My weekend wasn't too bad, all things considered. Me and Ryota almost got arrested. Luckily, nobody saw either of us duck into that alleyway." She snorts derisively, letting out a small chuckle. "I swear, the cops around here can't run at all--unless there's Melonpan involved." Emiko laughs again, then eyes her friend curiously, raising an eyebrow. "How was your weekend, then? Did you spend all weekend drawing again?"

Mekboy
2014-04-10, 06:10 PM
Takashi shakes his head. "No, no, I'll be fine. Been there before after all, heh. Wouldn't want to trouble you." Giving you a small smile he turns a corner and disappears from your view.

mjorkk
2014-04-11, 02:49 AM
With Takashi turning the corner, and out-of-sight, Hitomi is jarred out of her stalker-trance. She begins to glare hatefully at each of the girls one by one These girls are nothing, but they could get in the way if not dealt with quickly.. Suddenly her gaze reaches Yukari Yukari-sama... she's on the Moral's Committee... if she see's me out of class after the bell... stalking Takashi-kun no less... even if we're all late it'll be my bottom that pays the price. She speeds past Yukari, her hands clutching her skirt to her butt and Yandere-glaring at her as she passes. You won't get my my bottom or Takashi-kun's heart today disciplinarian. *:tongue:

A Rainy Knight
2014-04-11, 03:54 PM
Yukari points at Hitomi as she speeds by and shouts at her.

"You've more than enough time to get to class, don't you? Slow down! Or your rear end will be MINE!"

After she cools her head a bit, she thinks some more about what she just yelled out and gets a little flustered again.

"I-in a strictly disciplinary sense, that is!"

She decides to cut her losses and head off to class in the hopes that Takashi hadn't been listening.

Amaril
2014-04-11, 04:10 PM
"Heh, yeah, mostly" Aiko answers with a shrug. "That and homework. We got swamped with stuff for literature, I think Ms. Yamanaka was just having a bad week. Oh, and also my auntie was in town on Saturday night, so...." She launches into a full account of her weekend activities as she and Emiko make their way to class, hardly seeming to stop for a moment to breathe. She wonders about whether approaching Takashi again would be a good idea. Maybe I should rein things in a little, so he doesn't get nervous....

Mekboy
2014-04-11, 06:18 PM
After a while discordant note of the school bell cuts through the background noise of the conversation, and around you the majority of the crowds begin to head in the direction of their formrooms.

Those of you that head to your own formroom (you're all in the same form) find a good number of your classmates already there - Takashi among them. He's seated towards one side of the class - not particularly close to any of you. He seems to have managed to find the room alright, and he's reading a thick book with a focussed expression on his face. Your teacher, as usual for him, hasn't arrived yet - he's rarely early in on mornings.

Esprit15
2014-04-11, 07:33 PM
Sakuya bolts from her usual seat to the one in front of Takeshi, giving an "I could kill you right now" glare to whomever the usual occupant is.

Mekboy
2014-04-11, 07:46 PM
The small, dark-haired girl in the seat, Natsume, looks up at Sakuya. Making eye contact, she nearly bolts out of the chair, snatching her bag up as she does so.

Esprit15
2014-04-11, 07:57 PM
Sakuya smiles and takes her new seat. Once her stuff is all in order, she turns around. "Hey, you're the new student, right? Takashi-san, if I remember correctly?"

Mekboy
2014-04-11, 08:20 PM
Takashi looks up from his book, appparently surprised that anyone wants to talk to him. "Uh... yeah. Takashi Nakai. That's me." He gives his usual nervous laugh. "Er, hi I guess."

LimeSkeleton
2014-04-11, 08:43 PM
Emiko nods and smiles at Aiko, making some casual small-talk with the other girl as they make their way to formroom, her hands shoved deep into her pockets. Although she usually enjoys hearing about Aiko's weekends, right now her thoughts are occupied by other, more pleasant imaginings.

She enters the classroom reluctantly, her lip curling slightly at the thought of having to sit through the entire ordeal. However, her face lights up when she spies Takashi, his face buried in some dull old book. Hopefully he's bored with that book already. That way I can go talk to him about something more interesting... Maybe he'll be impressed by that time I flooded the girls' bathroom? She shakes her head at the notion, dismissing it as unlikely, at best.

As Emiko stands awkwardly near the back of the room, contemplating how she should approach the young man, she spies the tall, red-headed girl cow Natsume into fleeing her seat. The smug little smirk that creeps onto the girl's face sets Emiko into motion. You passive-aggressive bitch. There was no need to nearly make that girl wet herself. Moreover, why is every girl trying to get with takashi? The one time I decide to really put an effort into this whole dating thing... Seething underneath her normal, bored expression, Emiko stomps over to the pair and slides into the seat directly behind Takashi.

She taps him on the shoulder, then gives a slight nod of greeting to Sakuya. "Yo, Takashi! I didn't know you were in the same room as me in the morning!" She leans back in her chair, placing her feet up on the desk. "Whatcha readin'?" Although she tries to fill her voice with only a small amount of casual interest, her nervousness makes her voice sound a little too interested, and she winces slightly.Hopefully he wouldn't be too put-off

Esprit15
2014-04-11, 09:10 PM
As Takashi turns to the other girl, Sakuya gives a similar glare to before. On the other hand, she did give her a nice way to how out of something that could have been awkward.

Mekboy
2014-04-11, 10:03 PM
Takashi closes the book, looking a little embarrassed that people are taking interest. "Well, we are in the same form, heh. Er, it's about European history. Medieval stuff. Nothing all that interesting. Just a little interest of mine."

Amaril
2014-04-12, 01:40 AM
For a moment, Aiko finds herself annoyed at Sakuya for grabbing the seat near Takashi. She'd hoped to sit next to him herself, but he'd already seemed to get uncomfortable when surrounded by the girls earlier, and if the same thing is going to happen again, she doesn't want to contribute to upsetting him. However, her disappointment quickly evaporates when Emiko moves to seat herself behind Takashi--now that she has an excuse, she can just sit by her friend and be close enough to talk to him anyway without him worrying about the attention.
She quickly slides into the seat next to Emiko. "That doesn't sound boring at all! I love history, it's got better stories than a lot if what people make up on their own." She leans in a little closer to look at the cover of the book, trying to look genuinely interested (which, fortunately, she is).

Mekboy
2014-04-14, 07:37 AM
From what Aiko can see of the cover, the book appears to be on the topic of the hundred years war. Takashi looks like he's going to say something, but at that point your teacher bursts in. Mr. Yamanaka is a small and slightly rotund man who seems to be permanently disorganized. As the class settles down, he launches into your mathmatics lecture. He's not that impressive a teacher, but he's obviously quite enthusiastic about the subject. Eventually his lengthy speech comes to an end. "Right then everyone, begin work on excercise 7G in your books. You can work in groups as usual. Now, I have a quick errand to run. I trust you will be able to keep order, Iwasaki?" Without waiting for a reply he hurries out of the room. A quick glance at Takashi shows that he appears to be starting the work on his own.

Okay, skill or allure roll, highest convinces Takashi to work with you. You'll get +1 on this roll if you succeeded on the earlier roll. You can also try and interfere using any attribute if you want, giving a -2 to their roll if you succeed. Post your decisions/targets, and once they're all posted I'll do the rolls to stop people targeting someone because they rolled high.

Esprit15
2014-04-14, 11:32 AM
"Come on, Takeshi-san, let's group up. I know this stuff like the blade of a knife." She looks towards the others, non-verbally darting them to see what happens if they make a move on her man, spinning her pencil around in her fingers as she does so.
Conflict interference. +1 from strong skill, +2 from Terrifying Presence, (+1 from armed and dangerous for improvising a pencil as a weapon?) Foresight to turn all odd rolls into a 6.

[roll0]

Murderous Love to sub in Conflict roll for Allure roll
[roll1] (I assume terrifying presence does not work since I'm not trying to intimidate *him* into working with me. If it is applicable, +2 more)

Illven
2014-04-14, 12:04 PM
I'm not half bad with this stuff either. If you want. Rebecca replies.

Allure [roll0]

A Rainy Knight
2014-04-14, 12:22 PM
"You can leave it in my hands, Sensei," Yukari nods, as she suspiciously eyes all the other potential troublemakers in the room.

She takes her book out of her fancy schoolbag and opens it to the assigned exercise, and she glances over at Takeshi with a confident smile on her face.

"Have you seen this material at your old school, Takeshi-san? I would be more than happy to help you with this section, seeing as I've performed quite well in mathematics in the past."

Making the Skill roll. 1d6+1, from Skill as my strong roll.

mjorkk
2014-04-14, 07:55 PM
Hitomi grumbles to herself It's time to bring out the big guns Looking down as she remembers her meager chest Hmmm, those guns are too little: the big bomb it is then.

She stands up and walks to the bookshelf at the front of the class, where the "spare book sign out" sheet is. With your luck this is going to cost you... she thinks to herself as she writes her name on the clipboard love is a war, and in war there are always casualties... sorry bottom. It's not like it's something the rest of the class hasn't seen on a daily basis anyway. She positions herself and bends over from the waist: giving Takashi an "accidental" eyefull, rummaging through the bottom shelf of the bookcase just a little bit longer than necessary, taking out the rattiest looking copy of the text-book she can find. The mantra HITOMI BIG BOTTOM KAMIKAZE SPECIAL repeats over and over in her mind to keep her going. Standing up slowly and turning quickly (hopefully creating yet another "flash-frame,") she says coyly in Takashi's direction "these communal text-books are always so beaten up with missing pages and stuff. You look like you know about this sort of thing, do you think you could help me with this? I still don't have a partner."

She looks towards the clipboard with her name on-it, and to her long-time adversary Yukari, who inevitably saw through the "accidental" face of her actions, and her stomach begins to grumble with anxiety. This is going to cost you Hitomi. Sacrifices must be made though... STOMACH GRROOWL

Hopefully the description/strategy is enough to make Shameless count. 1d6+4 Total if it does, 1d6+2 if it does not (Strong ability+1 and succeeding on previous roll+1.) If Shameless DOES apply, she's timing the gratuitous panty shots to pull attention and momentum away from Sakuya's intimidation tactics (allure interference at 1d6+3... if Shameless applies, if it doesn't she's not interfering)

Amaril
2014-04-15, 10:42 AM
Still leaning forward over Takashi's desk as Hitomi offers everyone an eyeful, Aiko spends a moment admiring the view before remembering why she sat there in the first place. She turns back to Takashi, speaking close to his ear and keeping her voice low. "Heh, sorry they're all pestering you this much. We haven't had anybody new here in a while, I guess they're excited for some new company. If you..." she falters mid-sentence as Sakuya catches her eye with a look that will haunt her nightmares for weeks. "Uh, if...if you want, we, uh...we can partner up...it doesn't have to be, you know, weird or anything...."

Skill roll with +1 for strong stat and +1 for succeeding earlier. I don't know if Sakuya's interference will be successful, but I worked it into my description regardless--I think it'll still make sense either way.

LimeSkeleton
2014-04-15, 07:52 PM
Emiko sits quietly in her seat, observing the other girls' efforts to get Takashi's attention. The murderous glares directed in her general vicinity give her pause for a moment, but the overt panty-flash makes her lose her patience entirely. Leaning forward and sweeping her legs off the desk, Emiko taps Takashi on the shoulder lightly, her face lit up with an amused grin. "Hey, why don't you just work with me for a bit? I could use the help, and it looks like you could use some quiet anyways." Emiko rolls her eyes and gestures at Yukari with her thumb. Maintaining eye contact, she proceeds to give the young man a swift, cheeky wink, accompanied by a hand placed lightly on his shoulder.

Allure: [roll0]
Whoops. Got an error. I'll reroll on the OOC thread.

Esprit15
2014-04-18, 11:31 AM
Blade of a knife? Was that the best you could come up with? Well some boys like knives... Doesn't matter! As she sees the other girls garnering much more attention, she gives up.

Well, looks like Aiko and Emiko are going to get little visits later today. Rebecca will just get talked to semi-normally on the way home. She probably just didn't realize.

Mekboy
2014-04-18, 11:34 AM
Takashi again seems to be quite embarrassed by the amount of attention coming his. Not to mention Hitome's none-too-subtle flashing. As such, he's apparently quite relieved by Emiko's offer of help. "Er, yeah. That'd be nice." He seems to relax a little more at the her joke at Yukari's expense a little.

"Um, I'm not actually that good at this myself though." He glances around the group of girls all offering help, and his gaze lands on Rebecca. "Maybe Rebecca could help too?"

Illven
2014-04-18, 02:13 PM
Rebecca flashes a grin. I'd be happy too. She gets up, and manages to trip over a chair leg, she stumbles, then collapses on Takashi's desk. Her head and upper shoulders covering his books.

So..... hi..... She said awkwardly.

A Rainy Knight
2014-04-19, 08:59 PM
Yukari sighs, and looks around in exasperation for someone, anyone to pair up with for the assignment. Not that she's overflowing with love for half of the troublemakers in this class, but still...

She finally settles on the apparent lesser of evils.

"Ahem... Aiko-san?" she hesitantly begins. "Would you like to work together on this section?"

She nods confidently to herself. Yes, at least she can keep an eye out to make sure she's not doodling anything unseemly on her paper this way.

Amaril
2014-04-19, 10:01 PM
Aiko spends a moment fuming internally at Sakuya before she notices Yukari talking to her. Dammit, girl, why did you have to break my stride? What did I do to get your panties in a bunch? At the same time, though she immediately regrets it, she feels a little jealous of Emiko. Eh, what can ya do? Not like it's a big deal.
She turns as Yukari's voice brings her back. "Wha...oh, yeah, sure Yukari. Here, let's find somewhere a little less crowded." She steps up from her desk and shoulders her backpack, glancing around to find a less-occupied pair of desks. As she passes by Hitomi, she surreptitiously gives the other girl a fond pat on her generous backside. "Cute underwear, sweetheart" she grins and walks away without waiting for a response.

LimeSkeleton
2014-04-20, 09:30 AM
Emiko smiles widely, then leans back in her chair while twirling a pencil in her hand. "Great! I guess Rebecca can teach us both a thing or two." She gestures at Rebecca to take a seat, then bursts out laughing when the clumsy girl manages to trip and sprawl over Takashi's desk. "Well, assuming you didn't bang your head too hard there, Becca, would you mind telling me what exactly we're working on?" She grins cheekily in Takashi's direction, still twirling her pencil in her hand.

Esprit15
2014-04-21, 05:36 AM
"If you ever paid attention, you'd know it was practicing the first principles of calculus," Sakuya says from her seat, not looking up from her work. You're not dragging my sister into this, you stupid thug. Really ought to remind you of your place...

Ugh, this assignment is a waste of time. We get why it works, let us take the shortcuts now! As she quickly finishes most of the assignment, Sakuya starts absentmindedly drawing on a blank sheet of paper. Whatever came to mind... And some lines there, use a red pen for that...

Oh look, Aiko with a happy, red slit in her neck, and Emiko with a pencil in her eye. And arm. And stomach. That's interesting. She folds the paper up for later.

Mekboy
2014-04-21, 05:49 PM
Once again laughing nervously at Emiko's joke, Takashi still appears a little concerned. "Um, you alright Rebecca? You landed pretty heavily there..."

Illven
2014-04-21, 06:19 PM
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine Rebecca replied. You get used to it, if you trip alot. And for all my tripping, I've never twisted or dislocated anything.

Mekboy
2014-04-23, 08:43 AM
"Heh, well that's good I guess..." Takashi trails off into an awkward silence for a moment or two, before seeming to remember something. "Oh, um, yeah. I'm Takashi - what's your name?" he asks Emiko.

A Rainy Knight
2014-04-24, 05:54 PM
Yukari turns a blind eye to Aiko's wandering hands with a quiet sigh.

"Say, Aiko-san? How has your... er, independent study been going as of late?" she asks, with just a hint of a suspicious tone to her voice. "With regards to your manga, I mean. It's quite commendable that you're honing a possible career skill, at least."

She nods subtly to herself. The judgment could wait until she learned whether her persistence had been having any effect on Aiko's questionable tastes.

Amaril
2014-04-24, 08:57 PM
Aiko finishes off the solution to a tricky problem with a little flourish on the last 2. "Hm? Oh, yeah, it's going really great! I'm almost finished chapter four of Aura Sujou" she beams with pride. Aura Sujou Mahou Kodomo is her most recent pet project, an attempt at a mahou shoujo-style story with a mix of male and female protagonists--she'd been curious about why there weren't more of those. "My first full-length novel! Hopefully I can get it published somewhere when it's done." She narrowly manages to stop herself from launching into a full play-by-play account of the story, and turns somewhat dejectedly back to her calculus; no doubt Yuka-hime would just scold her for getting off-track.

A Rainy Knight
2014-04-27, 02:52 PM
Yukari puts the finishing touches on the integral she's working on and smiles.

"How splendid, Aiko-san. I had thought that you were spending your time doodling smut, but it would appear that I was mistaken."

She unflappably keeps working on the math problems.

"I... was mistaken, right?"

LimeSkeleton
2014-04-28, 02:30 PM
Emiko grins easily and offers her hand to Takashi with an exaggerated flourish. "Pleasure to meet you, good sir. I am Emiko Tachibana. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I assure you." She laughs lightly, making it clear to the young man that she's just goofing off, rather than teasing him. Then, after rummaging in her backpack for a few seconds, she pulls out an extremely disheveled notebook, covered in ink scribblings and tiny scraps of paper. Well, it's going pretty well with this one, all things considered. Hopefully this boy will actually realize that I'm a girl for once. She turns her head in Rebecca's direction, quirking an eyebrow up at the girl inquisitively, her pen poised over the piece of paper she tore from the notebook. "So, what the heck is an integral, exactly?"

mjorkk
2014-05-18, 05:54 AM
Stunned by instinctual quiet and submission by her butt being patted (she didn't see that it was a student,) Hitomi remains perfectly still and quiet until Aiko's talk about her manga sparks something in her; knocking her out of it. Hitomi grabs a ruler from the chalkboard and positions herself menacingly towards Aiko.

I.. I should have known it was you coping a feel Aiko, and I'd better not see my ass, or any thinly-veiled analogue in any of your smut-books.

Chibi-yandere-chase that conveniently draws her attention away from the door that the teacher would return through

I might not mind flashing in school, but that's because everybody here's already seen everything. It wasn't an invitation to touch, and DEFINITELY not an invitation to share it with all your online 2d pervert friends who HAVEN'T seen me getting spanked yet.

Hitomi pauses for a moment after passing by the door, sensing an authoritative presence behind her.

I... I... I mean, that was a complete accident, and I would never intentionally expose indecent things in class, or threaten another student with a ruler.