PDA

View Full Version : The Last Hurrah

Nabirius
2014-04-11, 07:42 PM
Our group has gamed together for some time now. However, all good things must come to an end and I want to gather the group together for one last showdown against a difficult module or something. Thing is, I would like us to be 16th level, given its our senior year of college, and I know we are all more than capable of decent optimization. That said I want this Last Hurrah to be difficult for us, murderously so, hopefully we don't all make it out alive, but I also don't really want to do the Tomb of Horrors that would require stacks of characters to get through.

Do you all have any ideas for modules or fan-created premade adventures for us to run and desperately try to not die in?

Immabozo
2014-04-11, 07:46 PM
Tippy-verse. And you al must de-throne the All Powerful Emperor Tippy. Your first encounter is fighting Ice Assassins of yourselves.

Nabirius
2014-04-11, 08:34 PM
Interesting is there an actual campaign path? Or is this just the setting?

Immabozo
2014-04-12, 04:19 PM
Guide to the Tippy Verse (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?222007-The-Definitive-Guide-to-the-Tippyverse-By-Emperor-Tippy) and Emperor Tippy is the poster and master of opt-fu that wrote it. He posts on Giant's in the Playground, we are his subjects.