PDA

View Full Version : ABF:BtOS - Happy Go Lucky Explorer

bunnygirl
2014-04-11, 10:14 PM
Happy Go Lucky Explorer

You imagine a warm, bright light streaming down on your face, the white beams fragmented into even smaller white beams as it passes under flickering leaves and swaying branches. Cool blades of grass tickle your ears and you can smell the bed of rich earth you rested you head upon. You hear the chattering of birds in the trees, sense the trotting of animals across the dirt, and feel the flowers grow. There is something wonderful and magical in the air and you need it like one needs oxygen. You know you are one with the natural world. It’s practically your home away from home.

There are friendly shadows approaching you, bending over and hovering over you. Their faces are just several jigsaw puzzles in front of you, however, mesmerizing mixtures of dark and light and other colors. And before any of the individuals become defined to you, you feel your mind being called back to another place and another time...

And then, you awaken.

Take this moment to consider where your character is in the world at the time he or she wakes up. Your character could still be at home, or entirely somewhere else. I am allowing you to decide the location, what kind of conditions your character will begin at, and what he or she could be doing. If you have any questions, PM me or poke me in the OOC thread. And now, it’s time to let loose into Gaia!

PhoenixRise
2014-04-12, 11:07 AM
Jakri awakens without opening his eyes, but rather, wants to enjoying listening to the sounds of nature before having to continue on with his journey. He struggles trying to commit to memory the faces and location of which he dreamed of, but he quickly realizes it wasn't going to happen. These vivid dreams seems to happen more often than before, and they seem to compels him to further explore his other past, but they continue to escape him upon his awakening.

After a moment, he decides to stand up, to continue with his journey. He takes in the sights around him, the trees slowly pulsing with life, with their leaves dancing in the slight wind, causing the light to dance and flicker about. The bird, continuing with their chatter. Moving slightly away from where he was resting, he goes to retrieve the snares. He finds a small mammal, trapped in the rope. He quickly kills the animal, relieving it from it's fear and pain. He offers a prayer to Gaia, thanking her for the food. After skinning the animal, he goes about cooking the meat, as well as creating a light stew with the bones. He clean's the hide, making sure as to not waste any part of the animal, and then commences on his meal.

It's been a day since he had set out for his journey,walking towards Archangel, the capital of the Empire. He still feels worry when thinking about his father, and prays for the villages safety, however, he knows that he had made his decision, and was not going to turn back now. After the meal, he packs up his bag, making sure he still has his dagger at his side, and continues on.

bunnygirl
2014-04-12, 07:23 PM
With a warm meal in his belly and his bag filled with leftovers, Jakri steps out of the treeline and is introduced to blue sky, green expanses of grass, and regal white mountains in the distance. Abel is a peaceful and prosperous land indeed. In front of Jakri, on the ground, there appears to be a very well used road, a main road perhaps. It's possibly the longest road he's ever seen. Aside from the signs that dot alongside the road, Jakri will catch the sound of a barking dog nearby... Maybe, Jakri could step out on the road and stick out his thumb and offer himself as a harmles hitch-hiker to the next passing wagon?

PhoenixRise
2014-04-13, 03:00 PM
Spying the road, he ponders for a moment, debating whether or not to risk going alongside the next available wagon. The road looks very long, I'd probably be better off asking for a ride to the next city. However, he's still hesitant on meeting with humans, fearing their reactions. Let me walk a bit longer... He mutters to himself. However, with no end in sight, and the bright sun burning down on his back, he resoundingly surrenders to the road, opting to ask for accompaniment on the next wagon that passes him. I hope this'll go well.

bunnygirl
2014-04-14, 05:16 PM
Pascal and Jakri on Emila's Wagon >> (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?342093-ABF-BtOS-Pascal-and-Jakri-on-Emila-s-Wagon)