PDA

View Full Version : Soul storing metal?

Yaitanos
2014-04-12, 01:50 AM
Been through every book I own, every pdf and took a frigging 20 on my google check, but I can't find this metal that you made a weapon out of and it stores the soul of either the person it kills, or the wielder if they are killed while holding it. It might be a specific weapon but I'm pretty sure there is a material that does this. It only holds one soul at a time, prevents resurrection unless you have the weapon there during the ceremony.

I need this to screw over an evil priest who wants to make sacrifices to their dark god. That's right, I'm stealing souls out from under a god's nose.

Averis Vol
2014-04-12, 01:57 AM
Been through every book I own, every pdf and took a frigging 20 on my google check, but I can't find this metal that you made a weapon out of and it stores the soul of either the person it kills, or the wielder if they are killed while holding it. It might be a specific weapon but I'm pretty sure there is a material that does this. It only holds one soul at a time, prevents resurrection unless you have the weapon there during the ceremony.

I need this to screw over an evil priest who wants to make sacrifices to their dark god. That's right, I'm stealing souls out from under a god's nose.

It is called thinaun and its from complete warrior.

Yaitanos
2014-04-13, 01:05 AM
Wow. It's right there. Can't believe I missed that.

... I blame the 12 hour shifts.

Tedective
2014-04-13, 01:42 AM
Use Major Creation to make thinaun out of the air, it fades in a few rounds though, so use it as a temporary home for the soul.

RavynsLand
2014-04-13, 09:53 PM
When I first saw the title of this thread I was imagining some sort of necromancer/bard with corpsepaint and an electric mandolin.