PDA

View Full Version : Police Station IX

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

AmberVael
2007-02-07, 12:57 AM
POLICE STATION

Inside the building there are many people at various desks. They all have something in common, a badge. This badge certifies that they are members of a squad developed and devoted to doing just one thing, stopping crime. They are the Town Police.

As you walk into the foyer you can see a large doorway on the right in what you're sure is an outside wall. Looking through it you can see a set of metal stairs leading down to some more cells. A sign above the doorway says Cell Block Extension. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17677) A sign over the front desk reads "Amulets of Trueseeing in Operation. Please leave Lies and Illusions at the door." Behind and to one side of the desk in Captain Vera's office, there is a glowing white portal which leads to Iames's planar realm (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28068).

I will update this as often as I can, but please remember that it may not be current.

The Rules:
If anyone (even a citizen) gets evidence on a crime, and are able to track down the criminal, then they can arrest him. The suspect will be in jail for a period of time according to the crime, after which the criminal will be released back into town. Due to rights for a speedy trial, the criminal will be held at max for 48 hours in the station if we can't settle it in court.
When arresting, one must first ask the criminal to come quietly, and then if they do not they may subdue them, using lethal force at their discretion. Criminals wanted for murder, battery, or assault should expect lethal force to be used against them.

{table="head"]The Crime|The Punishment|Other
Murder|36 hours|No bail, resurrection fine, one week parole and weapon restriction.
Battery|24+ hours|2,000gp bail and healing fine, one week parole and 3 day weapon restriction
Assault|18 hours|1,000gp bail, 3 day parole and weapon restriction
Resisting Arrest|6 hours|no bail, 3 day parole and weapon restriction
Kidnapping|24 hours|2,000gp +(500 * days kidnapped) as fine, week parole.
Poisoning|24 hours|2,000gp, week parole, healing expenses
Torture|48 hours|No bail, 500 to 3,000 fine and week parole
Theft/Robbery|12 to 24 hours|500 bail + gold equal to stolen items
Vandalism|12 hours|Pay for repairs, one day of community service
Forgery|6 hours|500gp
Desecration|6 hours |500gp, one day of community service to temple
Jay walking|No hours|50gp
Disturbing the Peace|6 hours|150gp
Bar Brawls|6 hours|300gp plus paying for your share of the damages
Streaking|6 hours|150gp
Contempt of Court|6 hours|No bail
Trespassing|6 hours|100gp[/table]

Parole and Weapon Restriction
Parole is served simply by being scryed on by the police for the duration of your parole. Weapon restriction is accomplished by wearing a bracelet provided by the OmniShop. This bracelet prevents you from using any aggressive magic or drawing weapons ((Aggressive magic includes harmful or unlawful uses of any magic)) The bracelet also prevents you from attempting to harm the bracelet directly or indirectly. These weapon restricting bracelets are made of adamantine and are unable to be taken off normally by anyone other than a police officer.

Internal Discipline
Officers who are discovered to be neglectful or willfully derelict in their duty will be subject to disciplinary action. Infractions last for 1 month, and on officer who commits two infractions within a month will have his/her badge taken away, his/her powers as an officer revoked, and be asked to leave the force.
To Report A Crime
Please LINK to the thread where the crime was committed. We play this as real time, so if you enter the building after the crime, all you can do is collect evidence/statements to prove the crime. Anyone may collect evidence and report crimes.

((To Link,
1. Copy the address line http://www.giantitp (http://www.giantitp/)...
2. Paste in the post
3. Place the [*url*] tag in front and [*/url*] at the end of the address.
4. Remove the * from the tags above.))
The Police Force- Current Officers and Joining the force

Joining the Force
To join the police force, either find the Captain or a Senior Officer of the appropriate department (see below) to swear you in. A police officer will receive weekly pay of 100gp, weapons (of your choice), weapon repair, and riot gear, a desk at the station, and room and board in the station barracks should they want to.
Senior Officers receive pay of 150gp each week, have authority over all normal officers, may deputize citizens and swear in new officers, and handle police station political matters should the captain be off duty.
Captains recieve pay of 200gp each week and have authority over all officers, may deputize citizens and swear in new officers, and handle police station political matters.

The force is divided into two departments, the Patrol and the Wardens.
The Patrol consist of those who are paid for detective work, town patrol duty, and a quick response team to back up citizens in reported fights.
The Wardens are made up of the people who jail and guard criminals, take care of legal and diplomatic matters, and scry on those people serving parole.
Each department has a separate Captain and a Senior Officer.

The badges given to the police act as badges of Trueseeing, and allow the police officer to contact any other badge-wearer with telepathy. They can either be pinned on, or aligned with the body's magnetic field to simply hold onto the wearer.
To be sworn in, you must first pass an alignment test. We accept no officers with Chaotic or Evil alignments. Once this test has been passed, the potential officer must answer the following questions in the affirmative:
Do you swear to uphold the law in this town?

Do you promise to obey the rules of the police as noted on page 1 of the police station thread?

Do you swear to the best of your ability to track and record crimes as well as apprehend and arrest criminals?

Our motto:
TO PROTECT AND SERVE THE GOOD CITIZENS OF TOWN.

Officers of the Force

Warden Officers
{table]Captain Verdandi (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14352)|A dandy officer if we ever had one, but don't think you can handle her just because she's pretty.
Senior Officer Narfang (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=593)|Diversity at the police force just took another step in the right direction.
Officer Valkey (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=22777)|Magic is an officer's best friend?
Officer Rell (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=16646)|Looking for a second chance.[/table]Patrol Officers
{table]Captain Aerin Hitomi (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7706)|A fiery red head, with emphasis on the "fiery".
Senior Officer Al the Mutt (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=12087)|With a nose that knows, he's taking a bite out of crime.
Officer Secret Agent Stick Omega (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=20067)|From another dimension, he's got gadgets galore.
Officer Silas (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=20772)|A mysterious man whose hands turn into weapons. Think he's unarmed? Think again!
Officer Matt (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=1474)|Look out Fus, your nemesis is sworn in and ready for you.
Officer Shogun (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=21599)|Coming Later
Officer Moon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=20723)|The reason all criminals need Protection from Arrows.[/table]Officers who have not posted in the station within a month will be removed from duty unless good reason is given for their absence before or after said absence occurs.

The Station:
NPCs
Fairies Krista and Feorwyn are about the station to help take statements, open cells to release prisoners after time is served, and make fresh pots of coffee for waiting persons. Please use as you feel necessary. Feorwyn - She is pretty darn surly for a lady. Krista -she just wants to get the work done and is always running around hecticly.
The station has been enchanted in the same manner as Trog's, so it may not be destroyed.

Cells
All cells in the station and the cell block are made of reinforced adamantine and enchanted to block all use of magic and psionics inside them. The cell doors are barred and have force in between them.
Whether the officer who jails you posts it or not, it is assumed that the faeries take all your equipment and store it in a security locker. It is also assumed that the door is locked when you are put in.

Cell 1- Unknown Man (vegetable_sorbet)
Cell 2- Eloquent Rune
Cell 3- Strange Creature (Kyral)
Cell 4- mRell
Cells 5-60: Currently Empty

Infirmary
Bed 1: Currently Empty
Bed 2: Currently Empty
Bed 3: Currently Empty
Bed 5: Currently Empty

Mortuary
This is for temporary storage of bodies until resurrection or burial can be arranged
Current Occupants - the man killed by Magtok
Suicide note NPC- controlled by Svadris

phoenixineohp
2007-02-07, 01:00 AM
"Not quite yet Rin. You want to let her work this out. When she's calmer she'll probably come over to see you. Maybe tonight when you go to bed. But this is a good time to stay clear." She chuckles again quietly. "And please, call me Phoenix." She slowly puts a comforting arm around Rin and smiles at the ferret.

((Or, never mind. >.<))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-07, 01:01 AM
((reposted because I feel like it))
Rizzen stands on top of his makeshift cage laughing. Ignoring the insects he kicks the rats back when ever they come up and nip at him.
I feel like a sterotypical housewife fleeing from a field mouse....this is actually rather amusing.

McBish
2007-02-07, 01:01 AM
What the shock is going on!

AmberVael
2007-02-07, 01:02 AM
((Repost.))

Aesa, unfortunately, turns incorporeal right before he hits her, even assuming he does somehow take aggressive action with the bracelet on. She shakes her head and turns away, leaving her back to him contemptously. Yes dear? Her voice is absolutely calm as she turns to Rin.
Verdandi nods and hugs Aerin back, closing her eyes.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 01:02 AM
Aerin continues to hold Vera and murmurs comfortingly to her.

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 01:03 AM
((i was only announcing that it was up. what's wrong with that? i can't take any aggressive action with the bracelet on? i was told it was weapons and magic only. and anyway i'm doing this in self-defense from Aesa. so technically i can use my mindblades/kamas))

Ishmale sends another flurry of well-aimed punches at Aesa's back attempting to render her unconscious.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 01:03 AM
Seeing that Aesa is ignoring him for the moment, Iames goes to Vera's side and hesitantly brushes her mind.

McBish
2007-02-07, 01:04 AM
((No you can't attack. The braclet stops you.))

Chaotic Bob
((i was talking about the attacks, which I found out that you can make as long as you succeed a will save (in D&D terms)....you can also hit people with area of effect spells....this is all riding on the fact of simple limits of sanctuary))

AmberVael
The bracelet, now thoroughly tired of being ignored, kicks in on Ishmale and blocks his punches before he can do anything. Even should that be bypassed, Aesa is still incorporeal.
Verdandi gives Aerin a small smile. She seems to be very confused, hurt and tormented.
((No, that is incorrect. It is not an inverse sanctuary spell, you simply cannot attack. No save, RAW wise.))

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-02-07, 01:06 AM
Rin smiles. Mommy! She goes to hug her, but bumps into the sphere. She looks back up at Phoenix. Heh... Forgot about that thing... The ferret chitters

phoenixineohp
2007-02-07, 01:06 AM
Phoenix looks around before sadly shaking her head.
"Aesa, should I let it up?"

J_Muller
2007-02-07, 01:07 AM
((i was only announcing that it was up. what's wrong with that? i can't take any aggressive action with the bracelet on? i was told it was weapons and magic only. and anyway i'm doing this in self-defense from Aesa. so technically i can use my mindblades/kamas))

Ishmale sends another flurry of well-aimed punches at Aesa's back attempting to render her unconscious.

((They're trying to have a plot-intensive moment. Just shut up and sit still.))

AmberVael
2007-02-07, 01:08 AM
((#1 Fists are weapons. You cannot use fists.
#2 Assaulting someone in self-defense is still an aggressive action. It involves hitting them. The bracelet does not block your attacks as according to law, it blocks attacks, period.))

Aesa looks behind her. Well, there is a crazed man trying to attack me, so maybe not.

Chaotic Bob
((really? someone somewhere just said that it was an inward facing sanctuary....ah well, now I know I suppose))

Lord Iames Osari
Iames projects his sorrow and love into her mind, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 01:09 AM
Aerin smiles back.

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 01:09 AM
((well that sucks majorly))

Ishmale gets sent flying backwards into a wall because of the force of the bracelet.
Well, how untimely of a fashion to kick in right then.
He crouches behind a desk to avoid whatever attack comes next.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-07, 01:10 AM
Phoenix shrugs and looks at Rin.
"Sorry. Soon though okay? When it's safe."

Nix307
2007-02-07, 01:11 AM
Shogun wakes up. he looks at Verdandi. Didn't you get poisened ((can I arrest eric mcbish))

McBish
2007-02-07, 01:11 AM
The mutt glares at everyone still looking really mad.

AmberVael
2007-02-07, 01:12 AM
Verdandi looks up at Iames hesitantly, with a very timid smile. She continues to hug Aerin, and ignores the new officer who she does not know and really would rather not talk to.
Aesa shrugs and teleports into the sphere with Phoenix and co.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 01:12 AM
Aerin shoots Shogun a look that says "shut up and I'll explain later".

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-02-07, 01:13 AM
Rin sighs, sitting on the floor. Okay... She smiles and hugs Aesa tightly when she appears in the sphere.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-07, 01:13 AM
Phoenix looks at the mutt.
"Hey, you're awake.... and in a really bad mood. What is a natural length of time for you to sleep? I was a bit worried."

Phoenix looks to Aesa and smiles.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 01:14 AM
Iames smiles and moves his hand from her shoulder to brush back the lock of hair that always gets loose, turning the motion into a gentle caress.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 01:14 AM
Shogun gets the message and qiuckly walkes over to the now awake mutt

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-07, 01:15 AM
Rizzen concentrates heavily for a moment and a mindblade tentatively comes into existance, wavering slighly. He uses the precious seconds he has to fragment the blade and strike out against every single enemy in melee range.
((thats what bladewind says....one attack against every creature in range, thats what, over a million for me? :smallconfused: ))

McBish
2007-02-07, 01:15 AM
Someone is messing with me. Doing something with my mind. And I plan on hunting them down now.

AmberVael
2007-02-07, 01:16 AM
Lets just go home. Verdandi appears to be talking more to Aerin than Iames.
Aesa hugs Rin back and nods to Phoenix. Thanks. Glad someone was quick enough to make such a simple connection.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-07, 01:17 AM
She looks over at the mutt. "Oh. Sorry to hear that."
Phoenix smiles a little then looks at the ferret. "I didn't want to cast anything on him in case something went wrong. I said that it would be best for you to change him back after we took care of you."

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-02-07, 01:18 AM
Rin shrinks a bit. Sorry? The ferret chitters, wrapping itself around Aesa's foot.

Chaotic Bob
(assumed mass slaughter of miscellaneous vermin...)
Rizzen mindblade vanishes and he falls over panting slightly.
Phew...that was tiring.

McBish
The mutt growls and heads out the door.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 01:19 AM
Aerin nods and breaks the embrace to stand up. She offers a hand to help Vera up.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-07, 01:20 AM
((Hehehe. Cute. I love the ferrets. Even if they chatter at me. :P ))

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 01:20 AM
Ishmale looks up over the desk and notices that everything has calmed.
Phew. Well that was heated.
He hops the desk and goes to sit in the chair he was sitting in before.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-02-07, 01:22 AM
((Hehehe. Cute. I love the ferrets. Even if they chatter at me. :P ))

((I've always wanted one... But my mum claims we have too many pets. :smallannoyed: ))

Nix307
2007-02-07, 01:22 AM
Shogun runs out the door

AmberVael
2007-02-07, 01:24 AM
((Note that the curse technically has a permanent duration. Your strength will be bad for a bit.))
Verdandi takes Aerin's hand and stands, then puts one arm around her for mental and physical support.
Aesa shakes her head. Its not your fault, Rin. She looks at Phoenix and nods. Of course. Should we all go to my plane then?

phoenixineohp
2007-02-07, 01:26 AM
Phoenix smiles gently.
"I'll let you guys head off. I have to check in on someone and make sure that they are still where I left them." She smiles a bit more.
"Take care you guys."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 01:27 AM
Aerin walks her through the portal.

Lord Iames Osari
Iames stands and follows them, throwing a glance back at Aesa before going through.

AmberVael
Verdandi gives a small sigh as she goes through.

Aesa smiles to Phoenix and nods, then teleports herself and the kids to her plane.

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 01:28 AM
((was that to me? if so, then it's like my soberness, give me a few minutes then i'll be fine. if not, then scratch this.))

AmberVael
2007-02-07, 01:30 AM
((Erm, okay. I fail to see how someone gets over a permanent spell in a few minutes, but its your character.))

phoenixineohp
Phoenix takes a last look around and teleports out.

Chaotic Bob
((if the spell had a permanent duration, like the one cast on you, then you need to get it countered, in this case, you want a dispel curse I believe))
Rizzen breathes a little easier when Aesa leaves.
Bleh, when I'm almost completely unarmed, she can scare the willies outta me.....
Rizzen brushes aside some insect corpses and lays down meditating.
((g'night peoples))

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 01:31 AM
((exactly. how can someone get over being drunk and throwing up in a few minutes?))

Ishmale realizes that there's no one in the station to talk to so he decides to go to the tavern.

AmberVael
2007-02-07, 01:33 AM
((I would think a spell, which is only half magic, cast by the daughter of a norn might be slightly more difficult to remove than a hangover, but your call.))

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 01:35 AM
((it'll all be taken care of in a few minutes. i'm starting to get tired any way))

Nix307
2007-02-07, 01:41 AM
I need assistance at trogs taven a suspect is resisting arrest

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 02:25 AM
Iames appears and puts Eric into a cell. I have no idea what the charges are; you'll have to ask that fellow with the topknot.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-07, 02:25 AM
Rizzen shakes his head.
Looks like you finally got caught.

McBish
2007-02-07, 02:26 AM
Eric flops in the cell and as the cocoon disappears he gets up and runs for the cell door but I'm sure Iames closes it right in his face. Eric hits the cell door and backs up and flops down on the cot.

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 02:28 AM
Ishmale rushes in.
Did I miss it? Did he get bodily harmed? Did anyone see my awesome break dancing?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-07, 02:31 AM
Good grief, I hope everyone was spared your breakdancing....clearly the clone failed...or perhaps Eric wanted to be captured....
Rizzen shrugs and goes back to his meditative sleep.
((I"m actually going this time:smallbiggrin: ))

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 02:33 AM
Eh. Whatever. *YAWN* Whoa I'm tir-
A sudden aftereffect from Aesa's strength draining spell catches up with Ishmale and he passes out and slumps into a chair.
(('night all))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 02:34 AM
Iames sighs and disappears.

McBish
2007-02-07, 02:35 AM
Eric shoots one last venomus look at Iames before laying down and staring at the celing, anyone can tell he is trying to be brave but is slightly scared and more than a little nervous. He slowly falls into a unrestful night sleep.

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 08:50 AM
Matt wakes up and goes to the omnishop.
He comes back in and lies on his desk listening to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ3amVBypEk) on his newly bought Nano.

((Sorry I couldn't find a better link))
((Plays: The Fever 1))

Deus Mortus
2007-02-07, 10:04 AM
((I wanna put Yorgh in the prison, but he can't be hold back by the bars nor will something like an inward sanctuary spell work on him, so actually keeping him in will need a lot of talking to him and convincing it'll be OK, I want him to learn a bit about the morales of good instead of the morales he thinks is good, offcourse not losing loyalty to Tinderhall, but perhaps in the end he can actually take up a simple job like protecting the police station or something like that.

For people who don't know Yorgh, he's essentially a retarded half-orc half-ogre who is chaotic good, but believes doing what Tinderhall tells him to do (which mostly are evil things) is good, also he's an reincarnation of an almost all powerfull Primal God, but since he's retarded he doesn't really know how to use this. If he thinks he can do something, he'll do it without wondering about it, but if he believes he can't do something, he can't do it. In the warcraft campaign I created him, he once even thought he was dieing because he thought he had caught a cold, actually almost died as well. So are you guys OK with this?))

Castaras
2007-02-07, 10:54 AM
Fus wakes up and looks up at the ceiling of his cell.

Hello mister ceiling. I'm Fus.

He sits up, and hugs his knees, as he looks out of the cell bars.

Now what the hell am I doing here again?

He starts thinking, trying to remember what happened.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 10:56 AM
Shogun walkes through the door. he is tired and exsaused. he sees eric in a cell, smiles and sits at his desk

Castaras
2007-02-07, 11:00 AM
I came here...yesterday...with the power...oh craponastick.

He looks round the room. He reaches out and rattles the bars of his cage.

Who took my amulet? WHO?!

Nix307
2007-02-07, 11:04 AM
Shogun Looks over at fus I did

Castaras
2007-02-07, 11:08 AM
Fus glares at Shogun.

Pesky human bastard. How DARE you?

He leaves the bars and begins muttering to himself again.

I wish I'd never left...gods the things they do...should show more respect...why those sons and daughters of...I hate this place, I'm gonna leave and come back with an army...the Lolth followers will help...just have to offer them something...

Nix307
2007-02-07, 11:10 AM
Shogun sighs and walks out the door

Castaras
2007-02-07, 11:16 AM
Maybe...maybe if I can get to talk...yes...she could help...Lolth would insist...but where was Darkmoon? She didn't summon spiders either...oh I'll kill him! Tear him limb from limb, sending his damned celestial being to the four realms of hell...and drink his blood as thanks...

McBish
2007-02-07, 11:21 AM
Eric wakes up and looks around the cell he then checks the cuffs of his shirt and pants. And also takes of his shoes and looks inside of them. He sighs and lays back down on the cot.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 11:22 AM
Shogun walkes in and sits at his desk. seeing eric is awake he walkes over to him. You are charged with mugging and resisting arrest after saying this shogun sits at his desk

McBish
2007-02-07, 11:25 AM
Eric stares at him. Really? You got the wrong man. And I thought we were just playing a game of tag.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 11:28 AM
shogun goes to his desk and sleeps ((will talk to you later))

Castaras
2007-02-07, 11:28 AM
Fus carries on muttering to himself, ignoring everyone else.

Oh...why did she change? Ha! Bloody stupid half-drow...

McBish
2007-02-07, 11:32 AM
Eric shakes his head and glances nervously around the cell.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 11:39 AM
Fus shuts up, and looks round.

Now, to get out of this damned cell.

He sits up, and tries to cast a spell. And fails. He slumps back, looking at the ceiling again.

He begins trying to picklock a door open with a piece of wire he fins lying about. He doesn't look to be doing it well.

Grr...if only I had more points in picklock...

He carries on trying to picklock the door.

Why do they always have to put the best locks in police stations?!

In the end he gives up, and falls to the floor. He begins muttering again, although this time he seems to be using the language of the drow. A few odd words seem recogniseable, but not many. He then slowly dozes.

-----------

He wakes up a while later, and looks out of the bars at the sleeping police.

Bloody officers sleeping on the job. What if the antimagic field wore off?

He tries a spell, and it fizzles and fails. He groans.

Bloody police mages.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 02:17 PM
Shogun wakes with a start

Castaras
2007-02-07, 02:20 PM
Fus tries another more powerful spell. It has a more dramatic effect.

Fus groans as the fire in his hand explodes, showering him with soot.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 02:22 PM
Shogun looks at fus's attempts to cast a spell. dont bother.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 02:24 PM
Fus looks at Shogun coldly, before crawling into a corner of his cell, and muttering again.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 02:38 PM
Shogun stands up and paces around station thinking about something. He then walks out

Castaras
2007-02-07, 02:44 PM
Fus watches him leave and spits in his general direction.

He then looks up towards his ceiling again.

I know you're there, why watch me from here, eh?

He listens intently.

Now thats not fair. I can't even send it back at you, because of this blasted antimagic field.

He thinks for a moment.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 02:51 PM
Shogun re-entres seeing if eric is awake. then he starts to wonder up and down the cells

Castaras
2007-02-07, 02:54 PM
Yeh? Well you can stuff that request where the sun don't shine.

He glances at Shogun.

Top-knot is back. Whaddya mean, "I don't care"?!

He crosses his arms and glares at the ceiling.

Get lost. I don't want to talk to you.

After a few seconds he smirks.

Actually worked that time...

Nix307
2007-02-07, 03:00 PM
Shogun sighs as he comes to Fus' cell. he leaves again

Castaras
2007-02-07, 03:03 PM
Stupid top-knot.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 03:08 PM
Shogun entres and goes to sleep at his desk

Castaras
2007-02-07, 03:11 PM
Fus watches Top-knot fall asleep, before fiddling about with his rings. As he does so a few fairies come and take them off him.

Pesky little tarts!

He sighs, and goes back to his little corner, silently waiting.

McBish
2007-02-07, 03:20 PM
Eric wakes up and his hand drops to where his dagger would be. He sighs when he realizes it isn't there.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 03:26 PM
Fus looks round the room, his eyes searching.

McBish
2007-02-07, 03:29 PM
Eric sits on the cot staring at the celing fidgeting sligthly, he is obviously uncomfortable being in jail.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 03:32 PM
Fus notices Eric nearby. He smirks at him, before trying one final spell. He calls on his arcane power, and it crashes into him, throwing him back against the wall. He groans, and his eyes close.

McBish
2007-02-07, 03:35 PM
Eric glances over at Fus and then back at the celing and gives a slight smile.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 03:39 PM
He opens an eye as the smoke clears.

Magic is out then...

He searches for the wire he had before, only to find the fairies have cleared it away. He mutters angrily.

McBish
2007-02-07, 03:40 PM
Eric grins at this as well.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 03:43 PM
What's so funny, eh?

He glares lightening bolts at Eric.

McBish
2007-02-07, 03:44 PM
You only had one wire? I had 7 pairs and they got them all. I don't even know when they did it.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 03:46 PM
Fus glares at Eric, and sighs.

I may have some skills of a thief, but I am more focused in the attack aspects. I hardly ever use my traditional thieving skills.

McBish
2007-02-07, 03:46 PM
Yeah... and your magic doesn't work in these cells?

Castaras
2007-02-07, 03:48 PM
Bloody antimagic shields...

McBish
2007-02-07, 03:49 PM
Well at least that's something.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 03:51 PM
Heh. If only I had my amulet...or one of my...hang on.

He rummages through his shirt and finds a small concealed ring. He rubs it, and it explodes, knocking him unconcious.

McBish
2007-02-07, 03:53 PM
Eric shakes his head and goes back to worring and staring at the wall.

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 03:59 PM
Ishmale wakes up in the chair that he was sleeping in.
Hey guys how are you today? Still not free? I'm sorry. I'll see what I can do.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 04:03 PM
Fus opens his eyes again, after being taken down a few hitpoints.

Where are the pretty stars? Come to me stars, hehe...

McBish
2007-02-07, 04:03 PM
Eric ignores these people and tries to will time to by faster.

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 04:06 PM
Matt wakes up.
Your move. Fus.
And walks out.

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 04:07 PM
I'm going out then.
Ishmale leaves to go to the omnishop then the tavern.

((are these bracelets size changing? i was told they were "normal"))

Castaras
2007-02-07, 04:09 PM
Fus looks over at Matt leaving.

Stars...hehe.

McBish
2007-02-07, 04:10 PM
((They fit anyone. And can only be removed by an officer or fairy.))

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 04:11 PM
((well there goes plan A. Plan B to take effect soon hopefully))

Castaras
2007-02-07, 04:16 PM
(( Plan B - was that to set something on fire? ))

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 04:18 PM
((i wish. plan B just got shot in the foot. i misread an OOC post by McBish as being drunk overrides the bracelet but that wasn't what he said.))
EDIT: Ishmale walks into the station.
Wow this town is boring when you can't start a random barfight.

McBish
2007-02-07, 04:19 PM
Eric sits up in his cot and starts to pace back and forth in the cell.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 04:24 PM
(( Awww, I weep buttermilk. ))

Fus reaches out for some imaginary spot.

Two little dicky birds, sitting on a wall...

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 04:26 PM
Matt returns and glares Ice daggers into Fus's back.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 04:29 PM
One named peter, one named...

He blinks twice.

What did I just say.

He glares at Matt.

I know its your fault somehow...

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 04:31 PM
((They were not))
Matt starts to play with Fus' mind.
[insert psychologist here]

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 04:34 PM
So does anyone here know some random language that the universe responds to? Because I'd like to learn it please.
Ishmale looks at everyone for an answer.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 04:35 PM
Shogun starts abd wakes up. he sees matt and walks over. Hi. I got your message It seems a good idea

Castaras
2007-02-07, 04:35 PM
Fus looks coldly at Matt.

It's not funny. If those damned antimagic fields weren't here, ooh I'd be fine, and would kick your head down where the sun don't shine!

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 04:39 PM
Why should I do that? Oh, don't tell me your going to get out and kill me, because killing you gave me to much experience for you to be able to even touch me. Matt openly mocks Fus. ((This is getting fun))

((@ Shougn: Please reply more thoroughly and in a PM. For now I'm gonna ignore your answer K?))

McBish
To Ishmale, It is called money.

Uberblah
Ishmale looks at Matt and imagines his head up his butt and starts laughing.
Wow. That would not be pretty. At all.
He continues to laugh but still waits for a reply to his first question.
EDIT: @McBish: No, seriously. There's some sort of jibberish that allows someone to the universe and it responds.

McBish
2007-02-07, 04:44 PM
((Eric is in the cell McBish is dead and swiming at a beach in the etheral plane at the moment.))

Eric shrugs and continues pacing.

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 04:46 PM
((i know that. well, not the mcbish character being dead, but i meant @McBish the username for whatever character he's using. it's the way i work sorry))

Castaras
2007-02-07, 04:47 PM
(( I know. I'm really enjoying this. And I get to throw in some background with this... ))

You just wait, boy. She'll rip you limb from limb...

Uberblah
2007-02-07, 04:48 PM
((sounds fun))
Ishmale gets up and leaves again.
TROG'S AHOY!

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 04:52 PM
I'm not afraid of Lolth. I'm not afraid of death, so you'll have to find a new puppet.

((I'm sorry but I have a new enemy that I'm going to introduce ~Two Weeks from now. Click Matthew (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1895769#post1895769) and look at Maitiu/Mattheo.))

McBish
2007-02-07, 04:54 PM
Eric sits back down on his cot and puts his head in his hands and sighs.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 04:57 PM
Shogun walkes over to eric and says. You claim it wasnt you who mugged him He points to the mugged npc in the corner so what did happen

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 04:58 PM
((Detect Lies on both Eric and Mugged Man))

((This is Mattheo's (http://www.thetangledweb.net/profiler/view.php?id=8869) Character Sheet.))

Castaras
2007-02-07, 04:58 PM
(( Don't worry, Fus is good for empty threats. ))

His eyes widen in raging anger.

HER?! SHE'S THE REASON I'M IN THIS DAMN HELLHOLE!

A 2 foot wide spider crawls in, with venemous looking fangs.

Go on... Kill me. See if I care.

McBish
2007-02-07, 04:59 PM
Mugged is such a dirty word. He caught me picking his pocket and shot me. I knocked him out then before he could do it again. "Then you left me in the street to freeze to death." You weren't going to freeze I slept on the street that night to.

((All true. From there perspectives.))

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 05:00 PM
Matt takes action to stop the spider saying. If anyone's going to kill him it'll be me.

((Repost. This is Mattheo's (http://www.thetangledweb.net/profiler/view.php?id=8869) Character Sheet.))

Nix307
2007-02-07, 05:01 PM
Shogun leans over to matt should i arrest the mugged man for assalt. he did shoot him

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 05:03 PM
I'd say yes, but we should wait for a judge to tell us that.

((Isn't Mattheo (http://www.thetangledweb.net/profiler/view.php?id=8869) awesome?))

McBish
2007-02-07, 05:04 PM
"I was defending my self from that punk." I should have slit your throat.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 05:04 PM
(( do we have to wait for a judge to arrest anyone))

Castaras
2007-02-07, 05:05 PM
The spider attempts to squeeze through the bars.

Fus goes silent, watching it.

McBish
2007-02-07, 05:06 PM
((No.))

"Why would you arrest me, he's the theif."

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 05:08 PM
((For Goodness sake look at Mattheo (http://www.thetangledweb.net/profiler/view.php?id=8869)!))

We could hold him in a cell until then I guess. I'll contact Aerin.

Can we arrest Mugged Man for possible assault?

Nix307
2007-02-07, 05:09 PM
Shogun approches Npc We have arrested him. You shot him in the leg. Im arresting you for assalt he tries to put him in a cell

McBish
2007-02-07, 05:10 PM
((I did, not all that impresive sorry.))

"This is ridiculus." The man doesn't put up a fight.

Eric raises an eyebrow at this whole thing.

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 05:12 PM
Wait! We should hear what Aerin has to say.

((Delete the cell post!))

Castaras
2007-02-07, 05:12 PM
(( very linear guild/order of the stick like plot I suspect ))

The spider crawls in and scuttles over to Fus.

Fus bends down and peers at the spider.

Nix307
2007-02-07, 05:14 PM
((Sorry ))
Have you contacted her yet

Castaras
2007-02-07, 05:18 PM
Castaras runs in, pausing, before seeing the spider bite Fus. She pales slightly as Fus collapses, unconcious from the poison.

A drow male appears behind her, and clasps her shoulder, before they both teleport away.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-07, 05:19 PM
Yes, you may.

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 05:20 PM
Matt uses remove disease and gives Shogun the okay to arrest the Mugged man. Then he strikes at the spider.

Castaras
The spider scuttles out of the cage, heading towards the door to the police office. It screams and dies as Matt hits it.

The cure disease has no effect on Fus. He remains unconcious, breathing slowly.

(( And he'll have to remain that way, I'm tired. ))

Nix307
Shogun goes to the npc and arrests him confiscates his gear and puts him in a cell and locks the door. he then goes to his desk and sleeps.

(( have to go bye))

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 05:21 PM
Matt continues to assault the spider using dispel magic now and his pistol, and heal minor wouunds on Fus.

Saurous
2007-02-07, 05:21 PM
Saurous sticks his head into the door of the Station. He looks around. He hears the screech of the spider.

McBish
2007-02-07, 05:22 PM
The man has a flintlock pistol and a dagger he is outraged about being arrested. Saying this is unfair and how the kid attacked him, ect. He is locked up.

Castaras
2007-02-07, 05:23 PM
Fus remains unconcious, as the healing spells wash over him. He does not seem to get better.

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 05:26 PM
((Is the spider dead?))
Matt continues to shoot the spider then proceeds to heal Fus.
((Be right back I have to run out and grab tortillas.))

Castaras
2007-02-07, 05:27 PM
(( Yes ))

(( No healing spells will work. He remains in the same state throughout all your healing attempts. ))

(( Now for real, G'night. ))

The Black Prince
2007-02-07, 05:30 PM
Matt uses a resurrection on Fus

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-07, 08:46 PM
Rizzen wakes up with a start.
It smells funny in her-Oh yes, those stupid bugs from whats her face.
He sighs and begins to sweep all the rat corpses and vermin guts towards the cell door.

Castaras
2007-02-08, 03:33 AM
Fus doesn't wake up, but his medical position seems stable.

--------

He wakes up and groans, looking round the silent station.

Buggerit, why did she have to use me?

He sighs and tries to go back to sleep.

----

He wakes up a while later, and starts playing about with his cloak. He looks to be a bit bored.

-------

I wonder when they're gonna punish me...it'd be interesting...

He turns and sits staring out of his cell at some spot at the other end of the room.

--------

He falls asleep again, a bit bored.

Nix307
2007-02-08, 01:18 PM
Shogun wakes with a start

Castaras
2007-02-08, 01:20 PM
Fus opens an eye and looks out of his cell.

Oh, look. Top-knot has woken up.

Nix307
2007-02-08, 01:35 PM
Shogun streaches and walks out

Castaras
2007-02-08, 01:37 PM
Fus sighs.

And there goes a source of entertainment.

Nix307
2007-02-08, 01:49 PM
Shogun reentres the station and sleeps at his desk

Castaras
2007-02-08, 01:53 PM
Hey! Top-knot!

Fus flicks a little stone at Shogun. The faries quickly check for any more stones near him.

He sighs as Shogun doesn't answer.

Sleepy little git.

Nix307
2007-02-08, 02:04 PM
The shout wakes shogun. what he says in a sleepy voice

Castaras
2007-02-08, 02:10 PM
When am I gonna be let out of this place? I mean, I haven't even been told what my sentence is!

Nix307
2007-02-08, 02:12 PM
When youve had your trial. I think your sentince is a large ammount of murders 2 charges of assalting an officer and youll have to ask matt for the rest

Castaras
2007-02-08, 02:19 PM
Great. When is he gonna come then?

Nix307
2007-02-08, 02:20 PM
No idea shogun goes back to sleep(( have to go))

Castaras
2007-02-08, 02:22 PM
(( Ok ))

Fus groans as Shogun falls asleep again.

Why do police have to sleep all the time eh? It's as if some great controller breaks down or has to leave...

The fourth wall protests at Fus' conclusion.

He then leans back in his cell.

When the hell does something interesting happen?

He closes his eyes and begins humming to himself.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-08, 04:09 PM
((something interesting eh? how about something odd?))
Rizzen walks through the front door with a tray of muffins, humming lightly to himself. He walks over and throws the muffins into his cell and walks out.
A scrabbling is heard from the cell.
Muffins!

Castaras
2007-02-08, 04:15 PM
(( Yey! Muffins! ))

Fus sighs and stops humming. He looks over at the darkness, where the muffins went.

He then sighs, and looks down at his feet. He slowly nods off to sleep.

The Black Prince
2007-02-08, 04:28 PM
Matt wakes up.
((I'm Back Yeah!))

Castaras
2007-02-08, 04:31 PM
(( Typical. You come when I nearly have to go. Guess that's fate's name: Sod all. ))

Fus begins to snore.

The Black Prince
2007-02-08, 04:35 PM
((I have school you know)) ((You're GMT right? Because I'm GMT -5))

Matt is tempted to rudely awaken Fus.

Castaras
2007-02-08, 04:36 PM
(( Yeh, GMT. *Sigh* ))

Fus opens an eye.

It's you again.

The Black Prince
2007-02-08, 04:39 PM
Mat thinks Darn it all!
Yeah its me. You're going to be seeing a lot of me seeing as you committed over 100 murders. And at least Two cases of Assault and resisting arrest. AND, I'd put money on a contempt of court.

Castaras
2007-02-08, 04:40 PM
Fus grins.

Amazing isn't it that someone as small as me can do so much. You going to insult me or question me today?

The Black Prince
2007-02-08, 04:41 PM
Maybe. You should be ready just in case.

((Can I say that the exact amount of deaths is 113? To make it unlucky of course))

Castaras
2007-02-08, 04:43 PM
(( If you want, I just say over 100 ))

Well I have one question of you: When is the trial?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-08, 04:43 PM
A muffin rolls out of Rizzen's cell. His eye appears in the hole in the tarp/sheet.
I'm not even going to ask how that rolled out, anyone wanna give it to me? Please?

The Black Prince
2007-02-08, 04:45 PM
That is up to the Judges to decide.
((Do I have to PM them the info?))
((@Casatras. So, what it's about 9:55 there. Right?))

Castaras
2007-02-08, 04:47 PM
(( Yes ))
(( I'm not sure...why not inquire at the town hall? ))

Great. So I don't know how long I've got to plan how I'm going to say "Up yours." and the such like. Typical.

The Black Prince
2007-02-08, 04:49 PM
Don't worry, whether or not the trial takes days to arrive you will still be in for around 180 days.

Castaras
2007-02-08, 04:50 PM
Fus laughs at this.

At least I won't get the death penalty then! Not all bad! And also I can spend my time singing in a horrible voice, annoying all the officers! Wewt!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-08, 04:53 PM
Helloooo? My muffin anyone?
A faerie floats over and picks up the muffin. It looks at the muffin, then Rizzen. Rizzen recognizes it as the "mean faerie from the company".
Don't you dare....
The faerie promtly eats the muffin, smiling at Rizzen the whole time.
NO! YOU PUNY FLY BASED PIECE OF WASTED FLESH!! HOW DARE YOU EAT MY MUFFIN?!
"Because I felt like it."
At this the faerie floats away smiling.
Damn freaking flying vermin....gonna kill them all....

The Black Prince
2007-02-08, 04:53 PM
I'm not sure, because of how many murders were committed you might just get a permanent death.

Castaras
2007-02-08, 04:55 PM
Fus' face falls.

Aww, that means I won't be able to do anything. Pity. At least I won't be bored when the officers are sleeping...

(( I don't care if he gets the death penalty or not, by the way ))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-08, 04:55 PM
Rizzen retreats back into the darkness of his cell.
Oh by the by Fus, you can leave your cell once you've been in there for 48 hours and havn't had your trial yet. I believe.

Castaras
2007-02-08, 04:57 PM
Oh goody!

Fus tries the lock on his door.

I have been out more than 48 hours as I counted...

The Black Prince
2007-02-08, 04:57 PM
((It might be cool to have Fus as a long-running villain))
((@ Rizzen. CRAP!))
Don't worry you'll get you're trial long before then.

Castaras
2007-02-08, 05:00 PM
(( That would be good. My last one died quickly, and my newest I think will die or run away soon. ))

Fus sighs.

Might as well get some sleep then.

As he lies down he "accidently" makes a rude guesture at Matt.

The Black Prince
2007-02-08, 05:01 PM
Matt casts inflict minor wounds on Fus.
((Cleric is NG/TN))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-08, 05:02 PM
((released after 48 hours for parole, complete with anti-aggression bracelet))
Yawning can be heard from Rizzen cell.
Yell at me if something interesting happens, or if you throw that ass of a faerie in here.

Castaras
2007-02-08, 05:03 PM
(( Heh ))

Ouch!

Fus glares at Matt.

Officers shouldn't use force against prisoners should they?

The Black Prince
2007-02-08, 05:05 PM
Under the circumstances, and me being the only officer awake I believe it won't be a problem.

Castaras
2007-02-08, 05:06 PM
Humph.

He curls up and tries to go to sleep.

The Black Prince
2007-02-08, 05:08 PM
((G'night Casatras.))

Castaras
2007-02-08, 05:09 PM
(( 'night ))

Fus does in the end fall asleep, but unconciously sucks his thumb, because of his cruel player.

Xerillum
2007-02-08, 08:16 PM
Salty opens a rift in time and space and drops into the present, and falls two feet to the floor. Darn Z coordinate... He works on a stack of paperwork.

Castaras
2007-02-09, 11:29 AM
Fus wakes up, and then decides he really didn't want to wake up, and tries to go back to sleep.

The fairies open the door, and put a bracelet round his wrist.

Eh? What's this for?

You have this on, you are allowed to go round town, except you can't take this off or use violence against anything.

Ok...

Fus then walks out of the police office.

McBish
2007-02-09, 09:35 PM
The mugged man is realesed and is given a braclet he mumbles about it and then heads off to the land of non-important NPC's.

Eric is realesed later and given a braclet. You mean I can't fight? I can't do that. Sorry that's the rules. But if I can't fight back I'm dead. You don't understand. Sorry these are the rules, if you want to complain, talk to an officer. But I didn't even draw my weapon in this case. Listen can I talk to someone? Maybe. The fairy then sends a telepathic message to any officer to come and talk to Eric about him being in danger while being on parole.

Eric sits around even though he seems very nervous to be in a police station.

The faires return his meager possessions. He tucks the wires and razor blades back into their hiding spots. He takes his money, a bunch of copper pieces with one or two silver mixed in with them, and puts them in his pocket. He continues to wait nervously.

Eric starts to wonder if he should just leave. Even without weapons he would probably be safer on the move.

AmberVael
2007-02-09, 10:28 PM
What is the problem?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-09, 10:28 PM
A small curse is heard from Rizzen's cell.
Fell asleep again? Dammit....
An eye appears in the hole in his tarp and looks around. Its gaze floats around until it lands on Eric.
A yes, you. The previous target of two, now target of one. Pleasant. I don't suppose you have any muffins?

McBish
2007-02-09, 10:29 PM
Nope.

Apparently he feels his life is in danger.

AmberVael
2007-02-09, 10:31 PM
There is a mental sigh. Tell him there is a guild he can hire to protect him, and that as we will be scrying on him at all times through the bracelet, should he be attacked we will immediately come to break up the fight.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-09, 10:34 PM
Eric's elemental companion pokes its head up from the floor.
Is it safe? I'm not going to be banished if I come up am I?
Probably, not safe to count on much here Wis.
Oh hi Rizzen, thought you we- nevermind.

McBish
2007-02-09, 10:38 PM
The fairy tells Eric what Vera said and he shakes his head. Yeah sure. Thanks for everything. He says sarcastically obviously not believing the cops will help him. With a sigh he stands and goes over to the cell Rizzen is in.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-09, 10:45 PM
The eye moves from the elemental back to Eric.
Yes?

McBish
2007-02-09, 10:47 PM
Eric stares at the eye. This is your fault. Your fault that she is chasing me.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-09, 10:49 PM
A small something flashes across the eye.
Perhaps.

McBish
2007-02-09, 10:52 PM
Eric shakes his head and turns and leaves the station.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-09, 10:52 PM
The elemental looks around cautiously and follows Eric.
Poor fool.
----------------------------------------------
Rizzen suddenly reels and passes out.

McBish
2007-02-10, 01:05 AM
The faires scrying Eric sigh and send a telepathic message to all officers. Shadow's are attacking the slums. Apparently.

Ok now he is getting chased by a bunch of shadows.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-10, 01:24 AM
Aerin comes through the portal and runs out the door, where she takes flight.

Castaras
2007-02-10, 02:52 AM
Fus wanders in and looks around.

He then promptly walks out again.

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 05:16 AM
Verdandi flies in, holding an unconcious Aerin in her arms. She goes through the portal to Iames's realm.

Castaras
2007-02-10, 10:45 AM
Anyone who's scrying on Fus will realise he's being attacked by a 9 year old with a magical sword and a teddybear.

----------

Fus returns and walks into his cell, before curling up and going to sleep.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-10, 03:56 PM
Iames comes through the portal and leaves the station.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-10, 05:45 PM
A long groan is heard from Rizzen's cell.
Who hit me....? Feels like someone hit me in the head with a club, then kicked me in the face repeatedly with a side dosage of stomach punches...
He passes out shortly thereafter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rizzen and Chaotic Bob run in and up to Rizzen's cell. They tap the tarp and a mumbling can be heard.
At least he still lives.
Mm? My head hurts so much still, I could be dead....
Psh, try being dispelled buddy, it's no cakewalk either.

McBish
2007-02-11, 01:40 AM
The mutt comes inside and starts to fill out a report.

I have been hunting demons, that I belive are the cause of several "attacks on me, and came upon a small group of them. They were in the countryside. I fought and killed them. I was unable to capture any for questioning. There were no witnesses.

((There is no evidence of this ever happening anywhere.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-11, 01:46 AM
Rizzen whirls around at the sound of a cop.
Crap!
He turns again and dives into a shadow.
Chaotic Bob shakes his head.
How amusing, your clones are more paranoid than you are Rizzen.
An eye appears in the tarp hole.
So I noticed, or maybe it is simply that it does not wish to 'die' again. So it was Katalia's doing then?
Completely.

McBish
2007-02-11, 01:47 AM
The mutt sees the shadow but seems to preocupied to care. With a slight growl he heads out the door.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-11, 02:56 PM
Without anyone noticing Chaotic Bob appears to have disappeared rather suddenly. Rizzen appears to have just as suddenly continued to clean out his cell without anyone noticing either.

Castaras
2007-02-11, 02:59 PM
(( Can an officer go to the trial of Fus (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34523) please? ))

McBish
2007-02-11, 03:36 PM
((Posted at the trial.))

The faires scrying Eric look shocked as he blows up. Any officers avaliable the kid on patrol just got blown up at Trog's.

Ok and now he is back alive.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 03:41 PM
Is there an officer nearby the area who can check on it? Aerin and I are rather off-track, but we can come back if we need to.

McBish
2007-02-11, 03:54 PM
The faires sigh a little sorry for the two of them being the only officers online not being wraped up in plot.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 04:10 PM
Verdandi comes in through the portal and runs out to Trog's, scowling.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-11, 04:12 PM
Aerin follows her.

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 04:54 PM
A tall elf enters the Police Station and looks for an officer in order to ask about joining the force.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-11, 05:25 PM
Rizzen wakes up and yawning is heard from his cell. He looks out the tarp noticing the elf.
I think they're all out right now bud.

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 06:19 PM
The elf snaps out of a trance and finally speaks.

Figured as much. I'll wait.

He continues waiting.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 07:13 PM
Verdandi comes into the station. I've had enough of this... I need to go ahead and make the change. She moves past the elf without even seeing him and sits down at an unoocupied desk. Krysta coughs to get the Captain's attention. What Krysta? Krysta nods towards the elf and Verdandi sighs. What can I do for you?

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 07:15 PM
Hello, my name is Quolonnan Moonshadow. I came here to see about joining the police force. If this is a bad time I could come back later.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 07:18 PM
Verdandi leans back in her chair. It probably is a bad time, since I am disbanding the force as we know it. However, the force will remain but in a somewhat different capacity.

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 07:21 PM
He raises one eyebrow slightly.

Would it be a bad idea to ask why? Or for that matter what it will be like afterwards?

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 07:27 PM
Ever since I joined the force I have found it to be ineffective. As the Captain I have begun taking more and more measures to increase our effectiveness, but they frankly have not been successful. Verdandi sighs and begins writing something out. Therefore, as the town has always defended itself, and is capable of defending itself, I am going to empower the citizens with the right to arrest criminals. The police will remain, and will be divided into two parts, the Wardens and the Patrol. The Wardens will be the jailers and those who look over the station and its affairs. They handle diplomacy and scry on those who are on parole. Verdandi takes a new sheet of paper and begins writing. The Patrol will be those who are paid for detective work, actively patrol and search for criminals as their name suggests, and serve as an emergency defense for any citizens who contact us. They will be much like the force as it is now, but do not handle anything within the station and are more active than the citizens in handling crimes.

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 07:31 PM
He thinks for a few moments, considering what was said.

That is very interesting. I certainly agree with you based on what I have seen of the town so far. Is there any chance I could sign up to be a member of the Patrol early?

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 07:33 PM
Verdandi nods. I can swear you in. Krysta, wand him. The faerie nods and uses her wand to detect his alignment.

((And that alignment is...?))

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 07:36 PM
((It's a tough call, either True Neutral or Lawful Neutral, leaning towards LN.))

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 07:38 PM
((Either will work.))
Neutral with some lawful tendencies. Verdandi nods. Very well then. She stands and takes a breath, then asks the questions:
Do you swear to uphold the law in this town?

Do you promise to obey the rules of the police as noted on page 1 of the police station thread?

Do you swear to the best of your ability to track and record crimes as well as apprehend and arrest criminals?

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 07:41 PM
((Wouldn't the second question be an OOC question?))

Aye, aye, and aye.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 07:45 PM
((We love killing the fourth wall. Its tradition.))

Okay then. And your name is? Verdandi looks up, ready to write his name down.

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 07:48 PM
Quolonnan Moonshadow. I go by Moon for simplicity.

((The name came up in the WotC name generator, and it sounded cool.))

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 07:51 PM
Well, welcome to the force, Moon. I am Captain Verdandi, and I will be taking over the Warden Department once I make the split in the force. You will have a different Captain, most likely my fiance, Officer Aerin. I, however, will still be mostly in charge of the force. Verdandi fills out the sheet and hands it to Krysta, who files it.