PDA

View Full Version : Dynatopos prime

Feathersnow
2014-04-13, 06:20 AM
The human hetman continues. "A pack of terror claws has been sighted by grippli hunters. These filthy creatures will scare away game, and maybe attack the village. I am willing to pay in skymetal for their claws as a trophy on the town hall wall!!"

Vhaidara
2014-04-14, 05:13 PM
Maz grins as he thinks to himself.
Maybe I'll catch myself one while I'm there!
He starts to head for the edge of town, trusting the others who stepped forward to follow.

AngryCyc
2014-04-14, 05:21 PM
"I think that guy knows where they are! Come on, let's follow him! We'll be back shortly with the claws you seek.

HEY WAIT FOR TARKA!" Tarka goes jostling after, with her rocks making a loud but pleasant percussive rhythm as she scurries.

Fungusamnguss
2014-04-14, 08:26 PM
As the search party forms, Dayeoh wonders how many of these so bold will end up needing saved too? He will follow for now, if only to be able to correct them later.

LordHavelock
2014-04-16, 01:59 AM
"If they should need to be culled then so be it." Says Hach motioning to join them, without asking. "Either they will die or we will, and the strong will still survive."

The green scaled, dark banded lizard at shoulder height with him snarls apparently in agreement.

Feathersnow
2014-04-21, 06:41 AM
The Hetman continues, "the gripplis are camped near the edge of the redwoods, not far from where the ferns give way to scrub. They should know more."

Assuming you go to the gripplis, you quickly find yourself in the shadow of the great redwoods, as you approach, a tengu carrying what might just be some manner of firearm. "Terrorclaws! They attacked the gripplis. The gripplis ran away! I don't know why someone would attack a grippli, they're not good to eat! Not that I'd eat gripplis, gripplis are my friends!"
edited for punctuation. :( (I have a degree in English, so I feel bad.)

Vhaidara
2014-04-21, 06:44 AM
Which way to the fight? Perhaps we can save someone if we get there in time!
Maz swings himself up onto Patrick's back.

Feathersnow
2014-04-21, 07:06 AM
The Tengu turns and starts skipping towards a spot in the redwood forest. (Tengu skip when they run, it's like the birdish saurians forget with each step that they don't have wings and try to take off anyway)

Vhaidara
2014-04-21, 07:10 AM
Patrick follows quickly as Maz pulls out his Slingstaff and loads a bullet into it.

AngryCyc
2014-04-21, 07:16 AM
Tarka grabs a rock and follows after, holding it at the ready.

Feathersnow
2014-04-21, 07:30 AM
You see a small pack of four terror claws swarming a grippli with a spear. Another, larger and less colorful grippli lays facedown beside her mate. They are defending a pond, where presumably the tadpoles are.
When you approach, the terrorclaws break off their assault to attack you, who are, as said, far tastier than the frogmen.

roll initiative
[roll0]