PDA

View Full Version : South blue to grand Adventure (IC)

Cogsrow
2014-04-13, 07:07 AM
-The ship creaks as it sways back and forth, there was the scent of mildew in the air as the snores of the lone marine watching you slept, you were each in your own individual cells. the marine and the keys were out of reach from all but two of you. Those that used their devilfruits to try and escape the marines would find themselves in seastone handcuffs. Or those with a history of having devilfruit powers.-

PLease use reason if you have devilfruit powers to determine if you used your powers to escape or not.

also map of cell

l l l l l l
l E l l S l l O l l
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll l
_____________ X M l
_____________X __ l
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll_K____l
l Zl l L l l R l

key
M- marine
K- keys
X-Desk

your first initial of your char name is your symbol. Also hemnon has not posted in the OOC, I sent him a PM, if he does not respond or withdraws ignore the fact that the L is there.

tonberryking
2014-04-13, 09:36 AM
Sitting in the cell- mostly because she can't stand up in it- an overabundant tall girl in a mismatched jacket and dress cradles her knees to her chest, rosey hair a disheveled wreath about her shoulders. For the past few hours, she's drifted out of feeling sorry for herself with tears and sobs, as one might expect, and angrily growling or muttering oaths that one would not expect of the demure giantess. In both cases, she calls out for Aquilo-somethingorother as one might call for a favorite stuffed animal...

She is silent now (as the guard has been able to get some sleep,) probably about to switch from extremes as soon as she is able to muster the energy. There it is. Head half raised from her knees, she peeks out and seems to notice for the first time that she is not alone in the brig.

"...Where are we going?" she delicately whispers, "Who are you all?"

Elbeyon
2014-04-13, 11:04 AM
Hours ago, when she first regained consciousness in bursts of sobbing and at the best of moments barely intelligible cries she called for Ted and Branky. As the hours went on she grew more lethargic while thoughts of her future crept into her mood. Whenever she wasn't obsessing about the things she'd never see or do again she talked to a nearby prisoner about how she feared for the safety of her brothers. Whether her voice filled with shakes and hoarseness didn't carry across the cells or the women was much like herself, lost in her thoughts, she eventually submitted to defeat and grew quite.

Restless with mental pains she lay awake in the corner farthest away from everyone. Only rousing when she heard the whispers of another. The hard wood below her uncomfortably pressing back when she left its embrace. Hands bound behind her, she moves toward the voice until her left side rest against the cell's edges. The black side of her clothes blending into the darkness except for a crimson eye much like her own that stood out. She whispered back.

"I'm Ellie. We're been captured by marines. Don't you remember?" Her voice filled with a degree of concern.

tonberryking
2014-04-13, 11:18 AM
"Sophie. I knew I was arrested, and I know I'm on a boat, but where are they taking us?" Sophie leans into the side of her cell as to hear better.

"I..I think I hurt those men back home but I thought I was just going to the county jail, not a sea-prison! (No, I'm not going to rip the guard's head off and shove it-- That's horrible, why would you suggest--) Sorry. I'm still a little addled... the vocal insertion in her own explanation seems troubling; maybe the guards hit her in the head or something? "Are they going to kill us?? I don't want to die..."

DemonZoZo
2014-04-13, 11:53 AM
Wakes to hear loud voices after she only remembers being knocked out for sometime seeing that she was in a jail cell and she knew eascape would be easy as escaping a burning building. It was time to talk to the other prisoners to see their story and see what plays out as she beings to jump on to the top of the cell.

silently saying "Hello out of this cell will you quit talking i got a huge headache right now and your voices don't help now squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeeeeak.

DemonZoZo
2014-04-13, 11:59 AM
While jumping climb onto top of cell and uses listen to see if she can count who moving about and extends her claws to take the keys.(reason: i am within reach and use stance claw form to escape to prevent my being given to Janus)

listen:[roll0]

Elbeyon
2014-04-13, 12:33 PM
"Oh." She presses her lips together for a couple of silent seconds while she thinks. "I don't know. I miss Ted."

She loses a bit of her height as she sinks slightly. Then quickly straightens back out as Sophie snaps her to the present. "Wow. You're a crazy one aren't you? The situation is jarring I'll give you that." There are so many questions and Ellie had no answers to give. In an attempt to console her, "I don't think their going to kill us. They could have hanged me on my own island. Instead their transporting me. I think we're safe from that fate." Truly unsure herself, she certainly hopes what she's saying is true. They could have hanged me...

Others begin to stir and she thinks she can hear another person talking.

Entaris
2014-04-13, 02:44 PM
Groaning from where the guards had tossed him, Zaku heaved himself into a sitting position using his face to push off the floor, Wha?! Who...er.."He blinked blearily fora few moments before seeing the cage around him. Oh. He scooted foward and gave the bars a shove with his boot, causing a loud rattling as the chains restraining his hands and ankles clanked and clattered across the stone floor.

Tyeal
2014-04-13, 03:12 PM
Orian sat silently in his cell, eyes closed and listening to the others talk among themselves as they all came to. He'd been one of the first to be tossed in his cell, the sea stone wrist and ankle restraints forcing him to sit in his dragonic form rather than his human one. Dark green scales looking dull in the light of the brig, having given up on trying to move just a little while ago. He was too drained to shift into a different form, along with having a muzzle strapped in place for extra security.

His back was leaned up against the side of his cell, sitting near the bars as a result of his attempts to stand and see the room. It was as far as he got before the damned shackles drained him completely. His slitted eyes were only half-focused as he stared into the cells directly across from his, hearing others talking to one another and only half-listening.

tonberryking
2014-04-13, 04:25 PM
Head tilting one way, then the next... the trio across the room from her may have more of a show that redheaded Sophie is a little off-kilter. That, or she's trying to ignore a voice no one else can hear, telling her things she doesn't want a part of.

"I... I don't want to be here anymore... If they were going to put us on trial, or punish us, why are they waiting to do it?! We all didn't come from the same place and I just want to go home...but I can't... But...what do we do if we can't stay here either?"

At this rate, even she realizes, she'll probably wake up the guard.

"Sorry. I'm close to panicking and Aquilonia just won't leave me a moment's peace... But there's got to be something we can do, isn't there?"

She glances around, looking particularly close at the snoozing guard's chair...

DemonZoZo
2014-04-13, 04:51 PM
You guys hear a soft whisper"stop talking now and let the guard sleep we will be out very soon you guys.". She transform into a small mouse moving without making a sound while jumping out of the cell onto the outside as she begins to jump again taking the keys back to her cell and hiding them behind on her tail. Then transforms back to normal.

Sleight of Hand:[roll0] I he wakes i will hide the keys on my tail now.

Cogsrow
2014-04-14, 09:25 PM
[roll0]

-The guards stirs and wakes up- "oi you idiots be quiet" -he doesn't quite notice you stealing the keys, he's more interested in yelling at the amazon of a woman, also you were unable to figure out how many marines are walking around upstairs. The guard leans back in his chair- bad enough I have to watch you freaks, can at least let me get a nap.

Elbeyon
2014-04-14, 10:50 PM
Off put by the barrage of questions Ellie lets out a small sigh. She didn't know anything. How could she? It isn't like she doesn't have questions of her own. Deep down she has the same questions as Sophie. Questions about her old life. How much she had sacrificed for nothing. Ellie still doesn't have any answers to those oh so important questions.

At least she knows something that'll make her feel better. With some effort she pushes herself off the bars she was leaning on and manages to balance upright. She walks over to the front of her cage, pressing her face against the bars to try and see the guard, and starts yelling, "Oi! Why don't you shut up! My uncles an admiral. If I told him that you were sleeping on the job he'd have you fired! And, now that your awake your abusing the people aboard this ship. Even if we're prisoners you have to treat us right. You don't go yelling at some when they're having a break down."

"What would your mother say? If you don't straighten up she'll get an ear full of this."

Entaris
2014-04-14, 11:34 PM
Zaku hoisted himself up onto his feet somehow with his hands and feet shackled together, HEY! You're gonna sleep?! You SURE you've got time for that? I dunno, I wouldn't wanna spend MY last few minutes of sweet, sweet breathin resting my goiter-ridden head, if IWas you.

Cogsrow
2014-04-15, 06:57 PM
-the marine looks between the two of them- you two are just daft fools who think they're to big for their britches, -he turns to walk back towards his chair- you'll siwng from the gallows at the marine station soon enough

Elbeyon
2014-04-15, 07:34 PM
Ellie let's out a laugh and continues on in a quieter mocking voice, ""big for their britches" You're about to find that out. That's for sure. If you weren't so busy snoozing on the job you would of heard the fool over there complaining about his stomach for the last hour. He's already filled up the little tin can you call a bathroom. Who do you think their going to make clean up the mess whenever the stuff in his britches starts swaying over the floor of this rocking boat." She sticks her tongue out like a child would, "You're the one that's suppose to take care of us. Enjoy the mess us freaks make all over your pretty little ship. Go on big guy make a mess in your cell!"

Bluff:
[roll0]

tonberryking
2014-04-15, 09:58 PM
"Hang?!" All color drains from the 'amazon's' face. "But at worse, all I did was ...um.. rough up some people! That's worth a punishment but they were still quite alive after their savage beating! ...No, Aquilonia, they're not going to thank me for not killing them! Now is not the time!!!"

Making a scene, as tears well in her eyes, Sophie seems to be vying for the guard's attention, which may end up leaving him distracted or better, blind to the other people in the cells. If this is intentional, she's a brilliant actress, but for the moment, she's just being a big baby who doesn't want to be hanged for her alleged crime.

DemonZoZo
2014-04-16, 12:22 PM
Robin becomes a mouse then quickly jumps into Orian cage with the keys while the guard turned around. When she lands inside the cage she uses hide. Drop keys into Oriann hand to hide them.

DemonZoZo
2014-04-16, 12:26 PM
hide
[roll0]

Tyeal
2014-04-16, 07:13 PM
His gaze refocused when he saw movement in his cell. A mouse, carrying a ring of keys in its mouth. He grunted softly and sat up, leaned over to one side slightly to accept the keys dropped into his hand. He watched the rodent scamper into a shadowy corner, taking that moment to enclose his big hand over the keys and ring. He'd bide his time and wait for the guard to fall asleep again before making his move.

Sleight of Hand (1d20+2)[12]
Would just like to mention to the GM I've got big hands. Like catcher's mitts.

Cogsrow
2014-04-18, 11:11 AM
-The guard spits on the ground looking at them- Just stay quiet you loon -he walks back over to his chair and falls back asleep, not even noticing the keys, if there was ever a chance to escape now was the time-

Tyeal
2014-04-18, 07:11 PM
He waited to hear those raucous snores before tending to his bonds. They quickly fell open, setting them gently on the ground lest he make too much noise. Next came the door to his cell, which he pushed open in one, swift movement so he didn't make too much noise.

He didn't want the guard to wake up as they left. He slipped in behind him and lifted him out of his chair in a chokehold, clamping one large hand over his mouth and strangling him until he fell unconscious, and neatly placed him back in his chair with his hat tilted over his face to appear asleep still.

Orian was already feeling his strength swelling back to full as he started unlocking the other cell doors. "Don't much trust you lot as far as you can be thrown." He comments aloud, in a baritone voice. "But we'll have a far better chance of escape together. Strength in numbers and all that."

Unarmed Attack on guard to make unconscious: (1d20+4)[14]
Non-Lethal Damage: (1d6+3)[7]

DemonZoZo
2014-04-18, 07:27 PM
The mouse walks out of the and jumps onto Orian. Out of nowhere she screams in his ear "Don't trust who now because I trusted you with the keys because I couldn't reach the key hole due to it being up so high squeak,squeak,squeak,squeak." The little angry mouse suddenly became this extremely short person that was angry.

tonberryking
2014-04-18, 10:15 PM
Sophie had buried her head again at being called crazy, her sobs nothing especially loud by the time the guard went to sleep again.

Her gasp of shock, later as the guard gurgles his last, is a bit louder, and once more she's quiet when Orian speaks. Until:

"I guess you wouldn't trust me, no body seems to now. But you're right; I don't want to be hanged for what I did! Which.. um.. I did do. But utterly thrashing people I suppose would come in handy in this situation, even if it violates most of the doctor's oaths I strove for before I picked up that accursed sword..." she sighs, her hair in disarray about her face. She certainly seems earnest.

"...yes Aquilonia, I know that the town deserved something for what happened to Acheron, but not that! Now is not the time to be bringing that up, can't you see?!"

...mostly.

Elbeyon
2014-04-18, 10:54 PM
Did..Did they just kill him? Having never even fired a real bullet the idea that that man is forever gone is chilling. Sure, releasing some pent up stress at him made her feel better, but she never would of thought of murdering him so ruthlessly. Oh, what type of people has she helped. Trying her best not to look at the man, or imagine what happened to him, she exits her cell and brushes pass the key wielding duo while giving a sharp, "Outta the way."

Standing in front of Sohpie's cell Ellie moves towards her. She moved past her arms and wrapped her own around her torso. Even sitting down the giant of a women was still taller than Ellie, a fact that she payed little attention to. Her voice loosing that sharp quality it had moments ago and was replaced with a breaking tearing voice, "Sophie. Sohpie. I'm so sorry! She rubs her running tears on Sohpie's clothes. "I heard nearly all your mutterings since you got here. You're honestly... I trust you!" Thoroughly sobbing at this point she resists anyone trying to loosen her tightening grip.

Entaris
2014-04-19, 12:35 AM
Zaku smirked at the body of the guard as he calmly walked out of his cell, still chained from wrists to ankles. Nicely done. We should wrestle some day, with a choke like that. He chuckled.

Tyeal
2014-04-19, 10:26 AM
"Let's focus on getting out of here first." He replied to the chained captive, taking a moment to free him of his bonds. "Rather have him out for awhile and not risk alerting the rest of the ship."

The dragon grimaced at the rather loud, diminutive girl shouting at him, glad she at least waited for the guard to be unconscious before raising that much of a racket. "One could argue you were using me, y'know. And I'm not stupid; Leaving on my own wouldn't have gotten me very far. May as well escape with numbers. Gives all of us the best chance to escape."

Stopping by the cell with the giantess and another captive clinging to her, in tears, he commented, "Hate to interrupt, but I suggest we get moving. Now."

DemonZoZo
2014-04-19, 02:18 PM
Looks at Orgian then says " I didn't have to give you the keys so nicely maybe I should have walked away to leave you to rot in those seastone handcuffs now". Jumps down and began to move ahead then looks back at Orian to say " Man your the most stupid dragon ever and they where suppose to be smart" after that she becomes a moose to fool those to think she not escaping from the jail.

tonberryking
2014-04-19, 11:57 PM
Somewhat surprised, and ready to cry again, Sophie chokes back a sob and pats the other girl on the head. Ellie also gets a very soft spoken, but earnest "thank you."

"..Well, I guess that's two signs of trust," she ruefully manages, and for once, whoever Aquilonia is, she doesn't say anything back inside Sophie's head. That or the remark is ignored.

She really is enormous once out of the cage, nearly eight and a half feet tall, assuming she can even stand up fully in here. Looking around--in particular at the Marine's sword-- she starts to fidget and stir. "So, do we try to find a life boat now and sneak off? Oh...wait... these people have Aquilonia somewhere. I should try to get her back so no one else goes crazy..."

Elbeyon
2014-04-20, 06:35 AM
Having had refused to let go of Sophie even when she stood and exited the cage she was half dragged out as her grip refused to loosen. Her upbringing ingrained into her that if someone is hurt and crying you try to cheer them up, even if all you can manage is a hug. The appreciatory thank you was uplifting and unexpected. Crying always seemed to loosen the weaken the grip of whatever was bothering Ellie. Those nights she spent alone with the companionship of her tears beat out those when she was too frustrated to produce even that solemn friendship.

Near the man she presumed dead, she stared at him just sitting there on the chair like he was asleep. One arm left Sophie's waist and wiped away Ellie's tears one cheek at a time. Despite her best efforts whenever she looked to the group her eyes were red and puffy. Her face still still had a mess of tears and snot on it. Though her voice started to regain the strength it once had and with only a few inflections she managed a "I might be able to help with that."

She let's go of Sophie entirely and takes to her own two feet in front of the others. "Ted and Branky still need us to rescue them. I've got the Kuma Kuma no Mi. I'm going to fall asleep in a few seconds. I need one of you to hit my face, hard, when that happens. Next you've got to tell me that we've escaped the cells and that I need to try and meet up with us. I should try to grab anything else that looks important nearby me. That if I'm caught I need to make as much noise as possible. Oh, and I should look straight up." Hoping that they got all that and with no immediate objections she uses "white technique: doll eyes" on Teddy. Her puffy red face from noise to just before her ears is replaced with that of a bear doll's face. An unnatural union of irregular portions as the bears face wasn't meant for that of a human's body, the bear's face has large black buttons for eyes, a light colored cloth for its skin, and instead of a mouth or eyebrows there are large repeatedly stitched lines and it has no nose.

DemonZoZo
2014-04-21, 10:57 PM
Robin go searching for their stuff to make the other not sad anymore(mouse hearing).

Cogsrow
2014-04-29, 09:31 PM
-There was a sudden sound, some of you may recognize it as cannon fire, others will realize it's cannonfire as a cannon round tears through the lower deck as you hear the sound of boarding and action above you. It would see the ship is under attack-

DemonZoZo
2014-05-02, 11:48 AM
Robin beings to move about quickly due to the cannon fire above being so loud that it hurts her ears so she quickly fashion some ear plugs out of the marine clothes.