PDA

View Full Version : worm: goblin queen

duburu
2014-04-13, 09:07 AM
anyone here read the crossover of worm and exalted. because i am confuse i am 9 chapter in and i dont get what is her power is. all i have seen is summoning goblin with magic.

please tell me what her power can do.
what it used for.
and direct me to where this post should have gone to instead

Swordslinger
2014-04-13, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I read that one.

Taylor is host to an Unshaped Raksha that gives her access to Raksha charms and abilities.

duburu
2014-04-13, 12:50 PM
Yeah, I read that one.

Taylor is host to an Unshaped Raksha that gives her access to Raksha charms and abilities.

what can the raksha do? excuse me because i never have play exalted.

Lost Demiurge
2014-04-15, 01:17 PM
what can the raksha do? excuse me because i never have play exalted.

Raksha are creatures of chaos, that ventured too far into the boundaries of order and became trapped. To survive in this place in their all-too-static forms, they devour dreams and imaginations and powerful emotions from mortals, leaving them blank and bare. Raksha can do things with the nature of reality that make it all runny and soft, causing order-affiliated things like the laws of physics to break down, or those exposed to the wild energy to suffer random bizarre mutations.

They're pretty effing scary. Totally inhuman, but they pretend to be because it amuses them. They work themselves into stories, become addicted to them, gain power from them. The more dramatic they can make things, the more power they gain.

...At least, I THINK that's how it goes. Been a while since I read exalted. I have it about right, forum folks?