PDA

View Full Version : OT: Maybe Durkon was right....

warrl
2014-04-13, 08:47 PM
I was outside a few minutes ago rolling up our awnings before a storm...

... and a tree threw a raccoon skull at me.

It had been hanging onto that skull for some time, waiting for its chance. The skull is really clean.

Fortunately, it seems that trees have lousy aim, or at least this tree does. It missed me by about three feet.

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-04-13, 09:05 PM

It had been hanging onto that skull for some time, waiting for its chance. The skull is really clean.

Fortunately, it seems that trees have lousy aim, or at least this tree does. It missed me by about three feet.

You were quite lucky there. If the tree had better aim, you wouldn't be here to tell us about it. I feel sorry for the poor raccoon that your tree killed.

Rodin
2014-04-13, 09:51 PM
The Kite-Eating Tree has obviously moved on to bigger prey.

Dire Moose
2014-04-13, 10:04 PM
That was a warning.

The tree's saying you're next.

Emperordaniel
2014-04-14, 05:02 AM

Did you retaliate in any way? The world must know!

137beth
2014-04-15, 04:40 PM
Did you retaliate in any way? The world must know!

What good would that do? The tree has natural armor, damage reduction, hundreds o' hit points, and enough limbs ta make a dozen or more attacks per round! What chance would an ordinary human stand against one of them?

Emperordaniel
2014-04-15, 05:03 PM
What good would that do? The tree has natural armor, damage reduction, hundreds o' hit points, and enough limbs ta make a dozen or more attacks per round! What chance would an ordinary human stand against one of them?

Tha chance ta get into Valhalla wit honor, so ye c'n drink tha finest beers thar be wit Thor, o'course!

UristMcRandom
2014-04-15, 11:26 PM
It has gone too far! I HEREBY DECLARE FULL-OUT WAR ON TREEKIND!

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-04-16, 05:31 AM
It has gone too far! I HEREBY DECLARE FULL-OUT WAR ON TREEKIND!
No! Don't do it! They'll destroy you! :smallfrown:

tomandtish
2014-04-16, 02:58 PM
I, for one, welcome our leafy overlords....

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-04-16, 03:21 PM
I, for one, welcome our leafy overlords....

Traitor! Can't you see that they will inevitably turn on you as well? :smallfrown:

Emperordaniel
2014-04-16, 05:43 PM
Traitor! Can't you see that they will inevitably turn on you as well? :smallfrown:

Maybe he's hoping that the trees will turn over a new leaf if they were welcomed instead of feared. Little does he know that trees are rotten to the core, and will never leaf their shady ways - their roots are sunk too deep.

137beth
2014-04-16, 05:55 PM

The Trees cannot be stopped! Side with them or be destroyed!

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-04-16, 06:02 PM
Maybe he's hoping that the trees will turn over a new leaf if they were welcomed instead of feared. Little does he know that trees are rotten to the core, and will never leaf their shady ways - their roots are sunk too deep.
That was excellent! You win this thread. :smallsmile:

The Trees cannot be stopped! Side with them or be destroyed!

I will stand against the trees! I am not afraid! I have climbed many a tree and lived to tell the tale, and will conquer many more.

konradknox
2014-04-17, 02:45 PM
Look man, just pay your tithe, and they will leave you alone.