PDA

View Full Version : BioHazerd (A Genetics Game)

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-13, 10:22 PM
Through various nefarious deeds and actions, you have been deposited and left for dead on an experimental planet filled with monstrosities. The two scientists there are conducting research on the lifeforms they have dubbed batopods, which were seeded on the planet a few dozen years ago precisely for this research. The only hope for your salvation is the researcher's escape rocket in the research facility. Naturally it only seats two, so very few of you will make it off the planet.

OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?342113-Biohazard-(OOC-Thread))

Map (please note which resource spot A or B you are interacting with)

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm285/tigerus2004/Capture_zps9884e802.jpg
Resource Notes:
Mutagen A appears very pure
Mutagen B appears very pure
Fungiwood Forest A is growing well
Fungiwood Forest B is growing well
Scrap Pile A is plentiful
Scrap Pile B is plentiful
Steam Vent A is very hot and unoccupied
Steam Vent B is very hot and unoccupied

Current estimates of the wild batopod population are 10,000 specimens.

On your way out of the laboratory you managed to snatch a progenitor. Each of you has a specimen containing two pure genes. Hopefully you can figure out how to make use of this.

Available Buildings (constructing a building requires your character's action for the turn):

Basic Work Area:
Everyone needs a place with some counterspace and equipment.
Enables: Regular Breeding, Research
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
A place to keep batopods that you have acquired.
Enables: Storage of 10 batopods (can be built up to 10 times) (your progenitor is kept for free).
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Central Research (these cost twice as much to research on your own)

Crossbreeding:
This research unlocks the ability to chemically cross two distinct batopods (trying to cross the same one will always fail, but two distinct beings with the same genes (clones) can be crossed). The result is a new batopod that has some characteristics of each.
Resource Cost:
0/1000 fungiwood
0/100 mutagen (purity doesn't matter)
0/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
The lab needs to modify some equipment to begin producing DNA solvents to help analyze DNA fragments (NOTE: This research is required for the central lab to research solvents, but not for each player to research them independently.
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
This is a basic solvent that dissolves Adenine compounds in DNA for analysis.
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 mutagen (Moderate purity or better)
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

To donate to a research project, please deposit the resources in the designated chute at the research lab.

Players (Please only read your own spoilers):

Darklink_shadow

Progenitor: Rabbit (Speed + Fertility)
Resources:
Batopods:

Neopteryx:

Progenitor: spider (ranged defense + fertility)
Resources:
Batopods:

Feirgon:

Progenitor: monkey (ranged attack + Dodge)
Resources:
Batopods:

NecroticPlague:

Progenitor: Armadillo (ranged defense, melee defense)
Resources:
Batopods:

razorfloss:

Progenitor: roach (speed + fertlity)
Resources:
Batopods:

Jaelesh:

Progenitor: Cane Toad (Fertility + Melee Attack)
Resources:
Batopods:

Shimeran:

Progenitor: firefly (speed + dodge)
Resources:
Batopods:

Warlock2000:

Progenitor: Rhino (Melee attack + melee defense)
Resources:
Batopods:

warlock2000
2014-04-14, 06:55 AM
(so we get an action each round?)

Gather food from fungiwood B

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-14, 07:08 AM
Each person and each of their batopods (excluding progenitors) can take one action (actions are loosely defined at this point), such as gather funguwood from A. Batopods can also attack/defend other players or sites (so having some at fungiwood B means nobody can use it unless you allow them or they beat your batopods).

Research/trading materials/dropping off materials at the research center are free actions.

Necroticplague
2014-04-14, 08:05 AM
Seeing how she's gonna need to build up a base, Gene gets to carefully harvesting fungiwood from sight A.

Shimeran
2014-04-14, 12:35 PM
So how do we acquire these batopods? I take it's pointless to do so without a pen to keep them in, so I'll start gathering from fungiwood forest A.

Feirgon
2014-04-14, 01:11 PM
Are we using this thread for OOC questions? How do you want us to post our actions? Do we use this thread for RP also?

---

Despondintly, Emily looks around. Her monkey like botapod sits on her right shoulder.

I'll need to create a workspace for myself. What do you say to that Perciville?

The creature makes a "makack!" sound in response.

Agreed, let's look through some scrap.

Emily Nettle will gather from Scrap B.

razorfloss
2014-04-14, 01:34 PM
haha""cough"" hahaha they thought they could stop me DR NINJAOCKET but ill show them ill show them all the power of the roach but first i need a place to plan follow me rick we have things to do

rick makes a pssh sound

gathers scrap from pile b

Jaelesh
2014-04-14, 03:47 PM
Bob the CPA looks out upon the world as he leaves the main facility, his batopod 'Phil' in tow. Hmm, I guess we should avoid others for now... and try to make the little guy stronger Bob thinks to himself as he walks.

Ending up near a pool of interesting goop, Bob picks up Phil and chucks him in. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained!" he cries as he does so.

Put Phil in mutagen pool A, and gather some in a container if possible

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-14, 06:23 PM
Rule Modifications:

Your progenitor can now take an action (swimming in mutagen counts)

Progenitors can die, just like all batopods.

To get new batopods takes an action (to ensure you keep them requires pens, but you can try to keep some without pens, just FYI)

I will also make an OOC thread and link it in the top post.

Necroticplague
2014-04-14, 06:54 PM
While Dr. Gene is busy trying to whittle down pieces of fungus-trees to make stuff, her thoughts drink to alcohol. I mean, return to alcohol."Hmm... a glass jar, some sugar solution, and these mushrooms, I could totally get a still running. Assuming their like earth's mushrooms, and produce ethanol under anaerobic conditions." Of course, her other thoughts return to her little slow piece of meat she has accompanying her. And you can make yourself useful. Go grab some scrap, to help me set up things here." The thing nods in what can hopefully be understanding before sauntering off.

Harvest scrap from Point A's scrap site.

Shimeran
2014-04-14, 08:52 PM
Friedrich wiped his brow and scowled. Manual labor is so tedious. "Penelope!", he barked, "See if you can't find something suitably sturdy to help us haul this mess." Hopefully his aerial companion would spot something useful, even if he needed to wrangle the thing down himself.

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-15, 05:49 PM
Turn 1 results so far:

Warlock2000:
You and your progenitor gather 125 fungiwood from the plentiful forests.

NecroticPlague:
You gather 100 fungiwood from the plentiful forests, and your progenitor gathers 25 scrap metal

Shimeran:
You and your progenitor gather 125 fungiwood from the plentiful forests.

Feirgon:
You and your progenitor gather 125 scrap metal.

Razorfloss:
You and your progenitor gather 125 scrap metal.

Jaelesh:
You carefully gather some mutagen. You have gathered 15 vials of pure mutagen. Your progenitor "Phil" is changed by the mutagen he swims in. You aren't sure what the affects are until you study him more.

Those that have their results, feel free to post turn 2 stuff. Those that haven't, you have 24 hours to post your turn 1 actions before turn 2 officially starts.

After this I'm going to do about 48-72 hours between turns to keep things moving. I will also post the time when the turn will end with the turn update.

Feirgon
2014-04-15, 05:59 PM
Well, that seems to be enough.

She nods at Perciville.

But we'll need some sturdy material to form as a base.

She turns around and notices the fungiwood.

That should do nicely.

Perciville climbs up her arm right and sits on her shoulder as she walks over to the giant mushrooms.

The two of them will be collecting from Fungiwood B.

Necroticplague
2014-04-15, 06:09 PM
Satisfied at her productive day harvesting this "wood", she turns her mind to using it now. With it and some of the scrap her tough progenitor, she begins to build a crude shack. An open still is just asking for patapods to wreck things while she's away. At least a real building is some protection. "While I do this, can you be a dear and go get some more of this wood? I have a grander project in mind after building this thing."
DR. Gene:Build a Basic Work Area.
Progenitor: Gather some more wood from fungiforest A

warlock2000
2014-04-15, 10:05 PM
The Mad Doc and his beast slip to Scrapyard B to gather some useful material.

Shimeran
2014-04-15, 11:43 PM
The Professor look over his collection of timber before signing and turning to his batopod, Penelope. "I'll be busy here for a while girl. See if you can't find something useful in that scrap heap over there. If you run into any trouble, run back here pronto. I need you in one piece."

The professor will be working on a pen this turn while his progenitor tries hauling scrap from scapyard A. She's under standing order to retreat if she gets in danger.

razorfloss
2014-04-16, 05:48 AM
yes yes this should do quite nicely puts scarp into bag rick follow me we now need to gather some wood before the others take it all off to the forest we go. Rick scout ahead and run back to me if u see anything dangerous starts humming a song to the tune of let it go

gathers fungi wood from A carefully. rick acts as a scout with orders to return to me if he sees anything dangerous

Jaelesh
2014-04-16, 11:27 AM
Done gathering materials, Bob scans the surrounding area from whatever vantage point he can find, looking for some form of shelter materials. Seeing what looks like forest, he decides to go that way.

"Hey, Phil! Enough swimming, let's go to that forest over there." he calls out, gesturing in the general direction of the forest before starting out.

Bob and Phil head out for fungiwood forest A. Bob is harvesting carefully, Phil is going to harvest as much as he can, as fast as he can.

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-16, 08:49 PM
Turn 1 is officially done.

Since everyone from turn 1 that posted actions has posted turn 2 actions, I'll go ahead and process them real fast.

Warlock2000:
You and your progenitor have gathered 125 scrap metal

NecroticPlague:
You have built a basic work area. Your preogenitor has gathered 25 fungiwood.

Shimeran:
You have constructed a pen. Your progenitor has gathered 25 scrap metal.

Feirgon:
You and your progenitor have gathered 125 fungiwood

Razorfloss:
You gather 100 fungiwood. As you finish gathering, Rick points out two four-legged batopods with very sharp teeth sparring nearby. It could be dangerous if they notice you.

Jaelesh:
You and your progenitor have gathered 150 fungiwood

I'll do a status update tomorrow, I'm a little tired to calculate everything tonight.

warlock2000
2014-04-16, 09:01 PM
Build workshop and send creature to gather mutagen.

(My apologies for such short responses. Should be improving in later turns.)

Necroticplague
2014-04-16, 09:36 PM
With the crude shack built out of slices of questionable mushrooms and used metal, Gene is pleased to see her dim-witted companion retuning with more materials. Thinking over what to do with them, she ponders on the use of her little friend. However useful it has been, she realizes a practical limitation or two. She only has one, and it can't be much use in defending her. Even if its strong enough to resist attack, it can't beat off an enemy. She'll need something a bit more aggressive. Maybe a mutagen pool would have some naturally dangerous strains. Setting to it, she starts to build a storage facility near her shack. "As good as you are, the more the merrier! Why don't you go check near that funny spring for some new friends?"

Gene:build pen
Progenitor: use action to gain me new batapod (if relevant, checking near mutatagen pool A)

Shimeran
2014-04-16, 10:17 PM
Friedrich wiped the sweat off his brow before surveying his handiwork. He turned as Penelope brought in her last piece of scrap. "Good job girl. Get yourself a quick drink, then we'll head out and see if we can't recruit some more help."

Friedrick is going hunting for a new batapod out near steam geyser A, with his progenitor along to assist in the effort.

Feirgon
2014-04-16, 11:00 PM
It seems we have more than enough resources.

Emily takes her collected resources and settles in near steam vent B.

While I work on a work space, could you start collecting some mutagen?

She points at some bottles and then at pool B. Perciville ***** his head to one side and looks back and forth until he grabs the empty vials and heads over to the pools.

Emily will build a work area. Perciville will collect mutagen.

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-17, 09:55 PM
Start of turn 3 status
As promised. Looks like you guys are posting super fast. I will give 24 hours for actions for turn 3 to be posted (looks like just 2 to post).

For darklink and Neopteryx: we can catch you up at this point, but after turn 5 you will "start" fresh from that turn. Until then you can post actions for each missed turn.

Resource Notes:
Mutagen A appears very pure (-15)
Fungiwood Forest A is growing fairly well (-500)
Fungiwood Forest B is growing well (-250)
Scrap Pile A is plentiful (-175)
Scrap Pile B is plentiful (-250)

On your way out of the laboratory you managed to snatch a progenitor. Each of you has a specimen containing two pure genes. Hopefully you can figure out how to make use of this.

Available Buildings (constructing a building requires your character's action for the turn):

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Enables: Storage of 10 batopods (can be built up to 10 times) (your progenitor is kept for free).
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Crossbreeding:
This research unlocks the ability to chemically cross two distinct batopods (trying to cross the same one will always fail, but two distinct beings with the same genes (clones) can be crossed). The result is a new batopod that has some characteristics of each.
Resource Cost:
0/1000 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
The lab needs to modify some equipment to begin producing DNA solvents to help analyze DNA fragments (NOTE: This research is required for the central lab to research solvents, but not for each player to research them independently.
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

To donate to a research project, please deposit the resources in the designated chute at the research lab.

Darklink_shadow (Inactive)

Resources:
Batopods:

Neopteryx: (Inactive)

Resources:
Batopods:

Feirgon:

Resources:
125 scrap metal
125 fungiwood
Batopods:

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
115 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
Batopods:
Buildings:
Basic Word Area

razorfloss:

Resources:
125 scrap metal
100 Fungiwood
Batopods:

Jaelesh:

Resources:
15 pure mutagen
150 fungiwood
Batopods:

Shimeran:

Resources:
25 fungiwood
25 scrap metal
Batopods:
Buildings:
1 x Pen (10 Batopods)

Warlock2000:

Resources:
125 fungiwood
125 scrap metal
Batopods:

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-19, 09:03 PM
Effects of turn 3, I am not officially ending it until tomorrow night. I realize this is a holiday weekend for some, and sent a message to our two non-posters.

warlock:
You build your workshop. Your progenitor has collected 5 vials of pure mutagen.

Necroticplague
You build pen. Your batopod comes back with a "friend" It is a short and squat batopod with several odd growths on its pale skin.

Shimeran
You find a couple of batopods sitting in a tree. They are fat bird-like creatures.

Feirgon
You build a work area, and your progenitor returns with 5 vials of pure mutagen.

razorfloss
2014-04-19, 09:29 PM
whispers oh dear this could end badly rick we must proceed quietly slowly starts to back away after putting wood in bag and looks for a place to hide

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-19, 09:33 PM
whispers oh dear this could end badly rick we must proceed quietly slowly starts to back away after putting wood in bag and looks for a place to hide

The two batopods ignore you as you escape.

Shimeran
2014-04-19, 10:08 PM
Friedrich studied the creature carefully for a while. Forcably subduing them seem unwise. He'd need to rely on more traditional methods of domestication. If they're anything like normal birds, the shape of their beaks should be indicative of their diets.

Taking his best guess, Friedrich backed up a bit and rolled lines of protein paste in leaves. With any luck these would look sufficiently like caterpillars to catch the creature's interest.

Returning to the tree, he tossed one of the mock caterpillars underhand to land just in from of the creatures. With any luck he'd be able to lure at lest one of the creatures back to the pens with those treats. Sure, the ploy might cost him his lunch, but the pay off should be worth it.

He gestured for Penelope to hold her distance during this operation. The last thing he needed was these creatures getting any ideas about his insectoid ally.

Jaelesh
2014-04-20, 08:49 PM
That's enough wood! Bob calls out to Phil, Let's not take the whole forest.

Climbing a nearby tree, he yet again scouts the area for any interesting landmarks. Seeing two fields of scrap on the opposite side of the island, he slides down and jogs towards Phil. Looks like we can salvage some broken bits and pieces over there Boy... Girl... whatever the hell you are. and begins to trek towards the metal piles, keeping his distance from the central tower.

Maybe we will get lucky and find a still working storage unit... I really want a doughnut right now... maybe a soda too... he thinks to himself as he goes.

Soon... Soon I will strike Phil thinks, before following.

Both Bob and Phil are going to scrap heap B and harvesting as much as they can.

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-20, 09:06 PM
Start of turn 4 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 4 actions. Additionally, anyone who has missed an action since turn 1 has until the end of turn 5 to make up actions.

Jaelesh:
You successfully gather 125 scrap metal

Shimeran
You lure one of the batopods back to your base of operations

Resource Notes:
Mutagen A appears very pure (-25)
Fungiwood Forest A is growing fairly well (-500)
Scrap Pile A is plentiful (-175)
Scrap Pile B is plentiful (-375)

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Crossbreeding:
Resource Cost:
0/1000 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow (Inactive)

Resources:
Batopods:

Resources:
Batopods:

Feirgon:

Resources:
115 scrap metal
115 fungiwood
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Buildings:
Basic Work Area

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
15 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
Batopods:
Squat Batopod with growths
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (10 Batopods)

razorfloss:

Resources:
125 scrap metal
100 Fungiwood
Batopods:

Jaelesh:

Resources:
15 pure mutagen
150 fungiwood
125 Scrap Metal
Batopods:

Shimeran:

Resources:
25 fungiwood
25 scrap metal
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Buildings:
1 x Pen (10 Batopods)

Warlock2000:

Resources:
115 fungiwood
115 scrap metal
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Buildings:
Basic Workshop

Necroticplague
2014-04-20, 09:36 PM
Dr Gene has a new specimen, and new clue how the heck it works. The growth make it look like a step in the right direction, but those could just be glands. Still useful, but requires further investigation. She straps a few phials made from fungus to the proginetor. "Go head to a pool like where you found this. And gather the goop in it. Don't drink the stuff. At least, not yet." Meanwhile, after giving it some of the fungus-wood as food (man, this stuff does everything on this island!), she lets it out of the kennel, watching how it acts.

Gene:Observe new Batapod
New Batapod: act in such a way to be observed.
Proginetor: Go gather from mutagen pool B.

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-20, 10:25 PM
I'm happy to announce my random batopod genome generator is complete, taking a lot of work off of me for figuring out what the new batopods have. Still working on other aspects of it (storing data for me, mutating existing batopods, breeding, crossbreeding, cloning, etc).

Necrotic Plague
Observing doesn't use your action, just the batopods. You notice that it can squirt some sort of liquid out of the tumors, which sizzles against the fungiwood pen. Also it appears to be very nimble and hard to get ahold of. Your progenitor gathers 5 vials of pure mutagen.

Feirgon
2014-04-20, 10:36 PM
Dr. Nettle wipes the sweat off of her brow.

Well, this should definitely due. What do you think?

She asks as she turns to look at Perciville as he returns with a few bottles of mutagen. She the lean leans down and pats the creature on its head.

How about you go find some friends and bring them back here? I'll start on the pens to help keep you guys safe.

Emily will build batopod pens.
Perciville will try to find some new batopods.

Shimeran
2014-04-20, 11:48 PM
Friedrich looks over his newest addition carefully. It seems pliable enough, but how useful would it end up being. He turned to his progenitor, Penelope, go get some more scrap from the yard. I'll familiarize our new guest with how things work around here." Picking up a length of pipe, he continues, Maybe it can help me with a little construction project I've got in mind.

Progenitor will gather scrap fro yard A, with standing orders to fall back if attacked. Friedrick will start building a work area. The new batopod is helping, but the focus will actually be on training it to follow commands. I figure the time lost training it is balanced out by it's contribution to the construction project, but let me know if I'm off.
If they're immediately obedient, let me know and I'll reassign it the gathering duty, most likely from fungal forest A.

Necroticplague
2014-04-21, 04:18 AM
With her noting the action of the batapod done for now, gene heads over to grab more of this goo for herself. Yep, definitely a step in the right direction.
Gene:gather from mutagen pool B

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-21, 06:16 PM
At this point in the game Batopods are fully trained when they are "captured" This may change.

Shimeran
2014-04-21, 06:49 PM
Dusting of his jacket sleeves, Friedrich turns to regard his latest creature. It seemed to have fetching tools down. Maybe it was time to give it a try at a bigger job. "Alright fella. See these timbers here." He gestures toward some of the fungal wood before continuing. This little project is going to eat up a fair share of our stocks. See if you can gather a few more from the woods over there while I finish things up."
Going to send the new batapod to gather from Fungal Forest A.

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-22, 08:12 PM
Actions so far:

NecroticPlauge
You notice that it can squirt some sort of liquid out of the tumors, which sizzles against the fungiwood pen. Also it appears to be very nimble and hard to get ahold of. Your progenitor gathers 5 vials of pure mutagen.

Feirgon
You build some pens. Your progenitor returns with some sort of short wormy creature.

Shimeran
You build a basic work area. Your progenitor gathers 25 scrap. Your new batopod gathers 25 fungal wood.

24 hours until I process the turn

darklink_shadow
2014-04-23, 10:20 PM
Might as well do this now that my questions were answered.

Turn 1
Send Yuki, my rabbit, to gather scrap from Scrap Pile A
Gather Wood from Forest A.

Turn 2
Send Yuki, my rabbit, to gather scrap from Scrap Pile A

Turn 3
Send Yuki, my rabbit, to gather mutagen from Mutagen place A

Turn 4
Send Yuki, my rabbit, to gather scrap from Mutagen place A
Build a Batopod Pen

Turn 5
Send Yuki, my rabbit, to gather batopods
Build a Basic Work Area

And I don't talk to myself. I'm not crazy. Just wanting to get this up before it's too late to have my early game actions counted.

Dr. Von O'Langer clutches her prized rabbit, and quickly orders her to complete a few simple tasks before setting out to do some of her own.

razorfloss
2014-04-23, 10:56 PM
yes i finally have enough to build my fortress looks around now where will i build it hmm rick be a dear and see if u can find some friends

build basic work near steam vault a

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-23, 10:58 PM
Start of turn 5 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 5 actions. Additionally, anyone who has missed an action since turn 1 has until the end of this turn to make them up.

darklink_shadow

Turn 1:You gather 100 fungiwood and your progenitor gathers 25 scrap metal
Turn 2:You gather 100 fungiwood and your progenitor gathers 25 scrap metal
Turn 3:You gather 100 fungiwood and your progenitor gathers 5 Pure Mutagen
Turn 4: you build a pen and your progenitor gathers 5 Pure Mutagen

razorfloss
You build a basic work area. Your progenitor returns with a crab like batopod. Without a pen for it, it will not stick around for long.

Resource Notes:
Mutagen A appears very pure (-35)
Mutagen B appears very pure (-5)
Fungiwood Forest A is growing fairly well (-775)
Scrap Pile A is plentiful (-250)

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Crossbreeding:
Resource Cost:
0/1000 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow

Resources:
200 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal
10 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:

Resources:
Batopods:

Feirgon:

Resources:
115 scrap metal
15 fungiwood
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Short Wormy Creature
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (10 Batopods)

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
15 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Squat Batopod with growths
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (10 Batopods)

razorfloss:

Resources:
115 scrap metal
90 Fungiwood
Batopods:
Crab
Buildings:
Basic Work Area

Jaelesh:

Resources:
15 pure mutagen
150 fungiwood
125 Scrap Metal
Batopods:

Shimeran:

Resources:
40 fungiwood
40 scrap metal
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Buildings:
1 x Pen (10 Batopods)
Basic Work Area

Warlock2000 (inactive)

Resources:
115 fungiwood
115 scrap metal
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Buildings:
Basic Workshop

Shimeran
2014-04-23, 11:58 PM
Friedrich looked over his handiwork. The facilities were pretty limited, but it was a decent start. He turned to his companions. "Penelope, keep up grabbing the shiny scrap. I'd like to get a decent stockpile going. Birdo, see if you can't bring in one of your friend in. I'll send you with a couple extra snack to lure them in. I'll be back in a bit, after I see if I can locate any more pals for our little pack."

Progenitor: Gathering Scrap from pile A.
Character: Hunting for new batapods near geyer B.
Batapod 1: Trying to recruit another one of the same type from where it was found.

Feirgon
2014-04-24, 12:33 AM
Hmmmm, well aren't you an interesting specimen.

Emily sits with her legs crossed, a notepad and pencil in her hands as she looks, down at the newest batopod has brought her. She stares intently for a moment before her eyes widen.

I shall name you Robin!

She begins jotting down a few things before looking up at Perciville.

Could you look for another? I would like to see more unique ones if you can.

The batopod turns it head slightly to the side before scurrying off into the woods.

As for you, let's see what you are all about.

Perciville - look for new batopods
Robin - act natural

Emily - (observe Robin)

I am pretty sure you stated that observing a batopod did not take up an action, but I wanted to check first. Also, with a workbench, is there any type of research I can actively do now? Or do we need to unlock the research abilities?

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-24, 06:50 AM
You can perform the research listed after getting a basic work area. Costs for individual research is twice what is listed (values listed are for the research lab to do it and anyone can contribute to those projects)

Observing a batopod does not take an action for the player, just the batopod

Necroticplague
2014-04-24, 09:26 AM
"O.k., we've got a good little base set up. Of course, the woods looked a little on the short side, probably from all the competition. Time to start really doing stuff. Here's the plan:....". With this, she begins to harvest some more wood as the newer batapod stands at the ready and the older armadillo goes looking for reinforcements.

gene:harvest from fungiforest b.
Squat batapod with growths: defend fungiforest b.
Progenitor: acquire new batapod from area near steam vent a.

Feirgon
2014-04-24, 09:43 AM
While she watches Robin, Dr. Nettle collects some mutagen from the nearby pool.

Emily - collect from pool B

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-24, 06:40 PM
24 hours until end of turn 5. If you have posted a turn 5 action and aren't listed below let me know and I will look for your turn 5 action and update.

darklink
You build a basic work area. While you do so, your progenitor returns with a tortoise-like batopod.

Shimeran
Your new batopod returns with another bird-like batopod. You manage to find a lizard batopod. Your progenitor returns with 25 scrap

Feirgon
You observe "Robin" and find it has an aptitude for ranged defense and dodging. Your progenitor returns with a new batopod, a round gray ball that bounces from place to place. You gather 15 pure Mutagen.

Necrotic Plague
You gather 100 fungiwood. Your new batopod defends the forest while your progenitor finds something new. Your progenitor returns with a round batopod that bounces from place to place.

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-25, 09:11 PM
Start of turn 6 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 6 actions.

razorfloss
You build a pen while your progenitor keeps your new batopod occupied.

Resource Notes:
Mutagen B appears very pure (-20)
Fungiwood Forest A is growing well (-775)
Fungiwood Forest B is growing well (-350)
Scrap Pile A is plentiful (-275)

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Enables: Storage of 10 batopods (can be built up to 10 times) (your progenitor is kept for free). Resting (heals some wounds)
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Arena:
A place that allows you to test your batopod's combat skills without much risk of them dying.
Enables: Combat Examination
Resource Cost:
250 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal

Basic Medical Facility:
A place to heal and treat injured Batopods.
Enables: Healing (recovers from most wounds)
Resource Cost:
200 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal
10 Mutagen (any purity)

Crossbreeding:
Resource Cost:
0/1000 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow

Resources:
190 Fungiwood
40 Scrap Metal
10 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Tortoise
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pen (10 Batopods)

Resources:
Batopods:

Feirgon:

Resources:
115 scrap metal
15 fungiwood
20 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Short Wormy Creature "Robin" (ranged defense, dodging)
Bouncy Ball Batopod
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (10 Batopods)

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
115 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Squat Batopod with growths (Defending Fungiwood B) (Ranged Attack, Dodge)
Round Batopod
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (10 Batopods)

razorfloss:

Resources:
115 scrap metal
0 Fungiwood (flubbing this since you are "gathering" next turn)
Batopods:
Crab
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (9 Batopods) (10 wood short, when you have it this will turn into a full pen)

Jaelesh:

Resources:
15 pure mutagen
150 fungiwood
125 Scrap Metal
Batopods:

Shimeran:

Resources:
40 fungiwood
65 scrap metal
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Bird-like Batopod 2
Lizard Batopod
Buildings:
1 x Pen (10 Batopods)
Basic Work Area

Warlock2000 (inactive)

Resources:
115 fungiwood
115 scrap metal
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Buildings:
Basic Workshop

darklink_shadow
2014-04-25, 09:15 PM
Dr. Von O'Langer sized up the new creature. You'll do. Go find another batopod, both of you. She ordered, and began constructing another pen.

razorfloss
2014-04-25, 09:18 PM
Ahh what a fine piece of work i have here now to add my pens and it shall be complete sees rick approach with the crab thing hmm what do we have here. hmm you look interesting. if y guess is right and you are what i think you are you will rove useful. now how shall i keep here until i finish the pens. Eureka!!!! i know exactly what i should do nNinja you've done it again. rick act nice while i prepare our new friends home

distarcts the crab ting till i finish its new home

builds pens

now that the pens are done i can see what our new friend is. rick go collect some wood form forest b

examine the new batapod

collects wood form forest b

Necroticplague
2014-04-25, 09:23 PM
"You two:keep doing what you're doing. You:Follow me around, lets see what you're made out of." Once these simple commands are given, she took takes again piles of lumber to add an expansion to her current housing, even shoring up some little disrepaired parts (these buildings seem susceptible to over time damage. Probably a side-effect of making your building out of the most common food source around.

Squat:Continue guarding fungiforest b
Round:Act examinable
Gene:Build new pens
Progenitor: go look for another batapod near steam vent B

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-25, 11:11 PM
NecroticPlague and Razorfloss
Razorfloss's progenitor approaches fungiwood forest B to gather fungiwood. NecroticPlague's squat batopod is preventing him. The two fight for dominance of the resource.

Rick wins initiative. The two are at range, so Rick spits at the squat batopod. The squat batopod dodges the attack.

The squat batopod now returns the favor, squirting noxious liquid from his tumors. It splashes against Rick's exoskeleton, burning him.

Rick has closed to melee. Rick's bite injures the squat batopod.

The squat batopod bites back, but misses.

Rick has won the combat. The squat batopod, lightly injured, returns to its master, and Rick is able to gather 25 fungiwood.

Darklink
You build another pen. Your batopods return with two new batopods. One is a thin, snakelike creature. The other is a horned rabbit.

razorfloss
Rick gathers 25 fungiwood. The new batopod is clearly built for melee attack and defense, as well as being quick. (You still can act, as observing does not take an action)

NecroticPlauge
Your squat batopod returns, lightly injured. It has failed defending fungiwood forest B. Your new batopod seems skilled at ranged and melee defense, as well as dodging. You build a new pen. Your progenitor returns with a new batopod, a rabbit.

Shimeran
2014-04-26, 11:43 AM
Friedrich looks over his latest finds. "This is a good start, but I think we could use a few more point of comparison. Penelope, take the birds with you to one of the vents and gather up whaat creatures you can, with an eye toward new species. I'll take out reptilian friend and do the same with the other vent."

Progenitor and both birds are looking for new batopods at steam vent A. Friedrich and the lizard batopod are doing a similar search at vent B.

razorfloss
2014-04-26, 12:19 PM
hmm you since you are exactly what i thought you are so your name shall be king. welcome to your new home but now that i have two pets i will need to start to expand and get more supplies. king go to forest a and get some wood rick with me while i go collect form b

goes to collect more wood form b

go to forest a and collect some wood

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-27, 10:46 AM
Start of turn 7 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 7 actions.

razorfloss
You gather 100 wood from fungiwood forest B. New batopods cannot act on the turn they are gained.

Shimeran
You find two turtles, two slugs and a cat

Resource Notes:
Fungiwood Forest A is growing well (-775)
Fungiwood Forest B is growing well (-475)
Scrap Pile A is plentiful (-275)

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Enables: Storage of 10 batopods (can be built up to 10 times) (your progenitor is kept for free). Resting (heals some wounds)
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Arena:
A place that allows you to test your batopod's combat skills without much risk of them dying.
Resource Cost:
250 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal

Basic Medical Facility:
Resource Cost:
200 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal
10 Mutagen (any purity)

Crossbreeding:
Resource Cost:
0/1000 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow

Resources:
90 Fungiwood
40 Scrap Metal
10 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Tortoise
Horned Rabbit
Snake
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pen (20 total Batopods)

Resources:
Batopods:

Feirgon:

Resources:
115 scrap metal
15 fungiwood
20 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Bouncy Ball Batopod
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (10 Batopods)

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
15 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Squat Batopod with growths (Defending Fungiwood B) (Ranged Attack, Dodge)(injured: 1)
Round Batopod (Ranged and Melee Defense)
Rabbit
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 total Batopods)

razorfloss:

Resources:
115 scrap metal
115 Fungiwood
Batopods:
Crab (Melee Attack and Melee Defense)
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (10 Batopods)

Jaelesh: [inactive]

Resources:
15 pure mutagen
150 fungiwood
125 Scrap Metal
Batopods:

Shimeran:

Resources:
40 fungiwood
65 scrap metal
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Bird-like Batopod 2
Lizard Batopod
Cat
Turtle 1
Turtle 2
Slug 1
Slug 2
Buildings:
1 x Pen (10 Batopods)
Basic Work Area

Warlock2000 (inactive)

Resources:
115 fungiwood
115 scrap metal
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:0
Buildings:
Basic Workshop

Necroticplague
2014-04-27, 11:52 AM
Wait, I thought it was the squat, acid-spraying one that was injured, not the round one. You also said the round one also had dodge.

Seeing she's now one trooper injured, she has to re-do her plans to account for this: "O.k, you tried, rest up. Can't have anybody here operating at half-steam. You two, keep recruiting. You, follow me. You, come with me, show me watcha got." She then takes a moment to marvel at how tameable these things are. Probably "seeded" with genes for a strong pack instinct way back whenever.

Progenitor:Go look near mutagen pond B for new batapod
Squat with growths:rest up in the pens
Round: look near mutagen pond A for new batapod
Rabbit:act examinable
Gene:Harvest from fungiforest A

darklink_shadow
2014-04-27, 01:18 PM
Dr. Von O'Langer looks over the new rabbit with relish. This is the creature she had hoped to find. Something with horns is something that could fight.

Actions:
Breed Rabbit and Horned Rabbit.

Send Snake and Tortoise to gather more horned rabbits if they can.

Shimeran
2014-04-27, 06:17 PM
"Good job, crew. I'm sticking the birds on finishing up the hunt. The rest of you, come with me. We've got some gathering to do."

Birds are looking for batapods at steam geyser A. Everyone else is going to fungal forest B to gather timber.

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-27, 09:14 PM
necrotic
Your Progenitor finds an armadillo-like batopod.
Your squat batopod rests, recovering from his injuries.
Your round batopod finds a rock-like batopod.
Your rabbit is skilled at melee attack, ranged defense, and speed
You gather 100 fungiwood from forest A

darklink
Your two batopods do not find any more horned rabbits.
Your two rabbits breed, producing 3 children, one horned rabbit and two non-horned rabbits.
(you still have your action)

shimeran
You and your army go to gather 275 fungiwood from fungiwood forest B. Your two birds find a porcupine and another slug.

darklink_shadow
2014-04-27, 11:53 PM
Do the batopods have deleterious recessive genes? To put it another way, can they safely inbreed?

And for my action, I go looking for horned rabbits as well.

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-28, 07:08 AM
Btopods can safely inbreed. When they breed they gets some genetic code from each parent and go through a few minor mutations (up to six genes mutated, but in testing it ends up being 1 or 2 fairly regularly)

Feirgon
2014-04-28, 11:12 AM
Emily squints at the newest batopod in her collection.

Interesting...

She brings a finger to her lips and taps a couple of times.

How about....Tristan...yes, I like that.

She then turns to the other two.

Ok, let's see what you two can produce.

She points at a spot in the pens with extra leaves.

I don't think I have to spell this out for you, yes?

She then turns her attention to Tristan and observes him intently. Though, she does collecting some fungiwood while he's sleeping and doing other "boring" things.

Emily: observe Tristan (round bouncy batopod) and collect from Fungiwood A
Perciville + Robin = Love
Tristan: act natural

darklink_shadow
2014-04-28, 04:11 PM
And how long is the gestation and how long until they reach sexual maturity? Furthermore, are the hermaphroditic?

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-28, 06:57 PM
Batopods have a very quick gestation period (babies are available and fully grown next turn, so if your batopods get nasty this turn, their kids can work next turn).

They are hermaphroditic but not asexual, so any batopod can breed with any other batopod.

I will process turn here in a hour or two as I think everyone here has posted. (well everyone but razorfloss)

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-28, 08:42 PM
In the interest of fairness for razorfloss (and since I said 48 hours and it has been 24ish) I'll give the final updates for this turn for those who have posted, and allow you to post turn 8 actions if you wish (please put turn 8 somewhere in the post so I can easily differentiate)

darklink
You manage to find a slightly different kind of horned rabbit.

Feirgon
You gather 100 fungiwood from forest A
Tristan appears to be good at ranged defense, melee defense, and is fast
Robin and Perceville mate, and make two baby batopods. Both are wormlike batopods without remarkable appearances.

darklink_shadow
2014-04-28, 08:51 PM
Dr. Von O'Langer looks at the small number of rabbits and has each horned rabbit breed, as well as Yuki, my protogen. Her other creatures go to gather wood from wood place B, while Dr. Von O'Langer builds another pen.

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-28, 09:22 PM
darklink:
Breeding takes up both batopod's action, so each can breed once per turn. Because of this, who breeds with who matters. You currently have:
Progenitor1
Tortoise1
Snake
Horned
Rabbit1
Horned1
Rabbit2
Horned2

So you want the progenitor, horned, horned 1 and horned2 to breed, who will breed with who?

darklink_shadow
2014-04-28, 09:30 PM
Yuki, my main rabbit will mate with the one Horned rabbit #[roll0]

razorfloss
2014-04-28, 10:24 PM
turn 7
rick get ready to work i need u to find others like u find some more friends. king i want u to get some scrap from pile A

finds more batopods

builds one more pen

goes to scarp pile A

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-29, 09:10 PM
Start of turn 8 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 8 actions.

razorfloss
You build a pen. Rick returns with a spikey little gnome-like creature. King gathers 25 scrap

Resource Notes:
Fungiwood Forest A is growing well (-975)
Fungiwood Forest B is growing well (-750)
Scrap Pile A is plentiful (-300)

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Arena:
Resource Cost:
250 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal

Basic Medical Facility:
Resource Cost:
200 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal
10 Mutagen (any purity)

Crossbreeding:
Resource Cost:
0/1000 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow

Resources:
90 Fungiwood
40 Scrap Metal
10 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Tortoise
Horned Rabbit
Snake
Horned Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit3
Rabbit1
Rabbit2
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pen (20 total Batopods)

Resources:
Batopods:

Feirgon:

Resources:
115 scrap metal
115 fungiwood
20 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Bouncy Ball Batopod "Tristan" (ranged defense, melee defense, speed)
worm1
worm2
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (10 Batopods)

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
115 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Rabbit (melee, ranged defense, speed)
Armadillo
Rock-like
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 total Batopods)

razorfloss:

Resources:
140 scrap metal
15 Fungiwood
Batopods:
Spikey Gnome
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)

Jaelesh: [inactive]

Resources:
15 pure mutagen
150 fungiwood
125 Scrap Metal
Batopods:

Shimeran:

Resources:
315 fungiwood
65 scrap metal
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Bird-like Batopod 2
Lizard Batopod
Cat
Turtle 1
Turtle 2
Slug 1
Slug 2
Slug 3
Porcupine
Buildings:
1 x Pen (10 Batopods)
Basic Work Area

Warlock2000 (inactive)

Resources:
115 fungiwood
115 scrap metal
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:0
Buildings:
Basic Workshop

darklink_shadow
2014-04-29, 09:24 PM
Tigerus, you got my turn 8 actions, right?

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-29, 09:25 PM
Darklink

Your horned rabbits breed like....rabbits, producing:

progenitor and horned rabbit 1 have two children: one horned and one not horned

horned rabbit 2 and horned rabbit 3 have three children: two horned and one not horned

You build a pen. Your other rabbits and your reptiles return with 100 fungiwood.

darklink_shadow
2014-04-29, 09:31 PM
I sent 2 rabbits a snake and a tortoise. Unless the reptiles died?

tigerusthegreat
2014-04-29, 09:52 PM
darklink
I thought I changed it to batopods. I fixed it. 4 batopods at the current forest health = 100 wood

Necroticplague
2014-05-01, 05:30 AM
"O.k, keep up what we've been doing. New guys show me your stuff, old guys look for more new guys. I'll be doing my job and hatching plans."

Gene:pen extenstion
Progenitor,squat, round, and rabbit will all go looking for new batapods.
Armadillo and Rock-like will act examinable.

Shimeran
2014-05-01, 05:48 AM
"Alright crew, keep up the good work. I'll head back to base and see if I can't make a bit more room."

Friedrich will be building anoth pen. Batopods will be gathering from fungal forest B.

Feirgon
2014-05-01, 10:28 AM
Well, let's see what we have here.

She watches the two newest additions to her collection.

Now, while I watch these to young ones, I want you Robin to collect some scrap metal. Tristan and Perciville, I would like you two to mate.

While she watches the two wormy babies, she collects some fungiwood.

Emily: observe worm1 and worm2 and collect from Fungiwood B
Robin: collect from Scrap A
Perciville + Tristan = Love
worm1: act natural
worm2: act natural

razorfloss
2014-05-01, 12:05 PM
good job king now go collect some more scrap metal from pile A

looks at the spiky gnome

well rick you brought back an interesting thing haven't u now lets see what it can do and u rick u with king to collect some scrap we will need it soon

collect scrap metal form pile A

collect wood from forest B and examine gnome thing

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-01, 09:48 PM
Start of turn 9 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 9 actions.

necrotic
Armadillo2 (melee attack, melee defense, ranged defense, dodge, speed)
Rock-like (melee defense, ranged defense)

You build a pen.

Your batopods return with a horned rabbit, a chameleon and an adder.

Shimeran
You build a pen. Your batopods return with 275 fungiwood

Feirgon
worm 1 and worm 2 are both fast, but have no other interesting traits.
You gather 100 wood.

Perceville and Tristan breed, producing two offspring: they are somewhat between monkeys and round bouncy creatures.

Razorfloss
You gather 100 wood
Your batopods gather 50 scrap metal

The gnome has ranged attack, ranged defense, and dodge

Resource Notes:
Fungiwood Forest A is growing well (-975)
Fungiwood Forest B is growing well (-1325)
Scrap Pile A is plentiful (-350)

Current estimates of the wild batopod population are 9,990 specimens.

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Arena:
Resource Cost:
250 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal

Basic Medical Facility:
Resource Cost:
200 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal
10 Mutagen (any purity)

Crossbreeding:
Resource Cost:
0/1000 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow

Resources:
90 Fungiwood
40 Scrap Metal
10 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Tortoise
Horned Rabbit
Snake
Horned Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit3
Rabbit1
Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit 4
Horned Rabbit 5
Horned Rabbit 6
Rabbit 3
Rabbit 4
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
3 x Pen (30 total Batopods)

Feirgon:

Resources:
115 scrap metal
215 fungiwood
20 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
worm1 (speed)
worm2 (speed)
bouncymonkey1
bouncymonkey2
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (10 Batopods)

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
15 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Horned Rabbit
Adder
Chameleon
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
3 x Pens (30 total Batopods)

razorfloss:

Resources:
190 scrap metal
115 Fungiwood
Batopods:
Spikey Gnome (ranged attack, ranged defense, dodge)
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)

Shimeran:

Resources:
490 fungiwood
65 scrap metal
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Bird-like Batopod 2
Lizard Batopod
Cat
Turtle 1
Turtle 2
Slug 1
Slug 2
Slug 3
Porcupine
Buildings:
2 x Pen (20 Batopods)
Basic Work Area

darklink_shadow
2014-05-01, 10:51 PM
Dr. Von Langer looked upon her growing horde with glee. More wood, more rabbits.

All horned rabbits mate. 1 with 4, 2 with 5 and 3 with 6. All others, including myself, gather wood from woodpile B

razorfloss
2014-05-01, 10:59 PM
oh yes u will work perfectly rick mate with spikey king go gather more scrap

they mate

gather scarp from pile A

gather wood from forest A

Shimeran
2014-05-02, 11:33 AM
Good job crew. Penelope, you and Lizzie take some sample from that pool over there to the lab. I've got a special assignment I want them to look into. The rest of you with me. He flashes a grin "We're going hunting."

Progenitor and lizard batopod are harvesting mutagen from pool A for crossbreeding research at the central lab. Friedrich and the remaining 9 batapods are hunting for new batapods at steam geyser B.

On a side note, I had 315 wood last turn and gathered 275 this turn. I know I spent 100 on the second pen, but how am I down to 215? Did the 275 from the new gather not get counted yet?

Feirgon
2014-05-02, 12:22 PM
Dr. Nettle watches the two bouncymonkeys as she builds a medical facility. She pauses when she realizes the other five batopods are staring at her.

What? Can't you see I have my hands full? Oh, right.

She clears her throat as she looks at the five assembled together.

You two, I need some more lumber, please collect some. The rest of you, I would like you to find new creatures to bring home.

Despite the confused looks, she goes back to building the medical facility.

Emily - watch the two new batopods and build a Medical Facility
worm1 and worm2 - collect from Fungiwood A
Perciville, Robin, and Tristan each go in different directions in search of new batopods

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-02, 02:37 PM
Good job crew. Penelope, you and Lizzie take some sample from that pool over there to the lab. I've got a special assignment I want them to look into. The rest of you with me. He flashes a grin "We're going hunting."

Progenitor and lizard batopod are harvesting mutagen from pool A for crossbreeding research at the central lab. Friedrich and the remaining 9 batapods are hunting for new batapods at steam geyser B.

On a side note, I had 315 wood last turn and gathered 275 this turn. I know I spent 100 on the second pen, but how am I down to 215? Did the 275 from the new gather not get counted yet?

Fixed it, sorry about that.

Necroticplague
2014-05-03, 01:35 PM
Gene Continues with her plotting as she drops some crude cups of goop into a mail-like slot near the fortress.
"I'll be looking for new mats, you guys keep it up. The more the merrier!"

Gene:Harvest from Fungiforest B
Horned Rabbit,Adder, and Chameleon:Act observable
Rest:continue search of batapods.

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-03, 11:44 PM
Start of turn 10 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 9 actions. Note that if you have more than 1000 wood, 1000 scrap or 50 mutagen at the end of this turn and haven't built enough storage areas, you will loose the excess.

darklink
You gather a total of 275 wood

1 and 4 produce 2 horned and 2 unhorned rabbits (horned 7 and 8, rabbits 5 and 6)
2 and 5 produce 3 horned rabbits (horned 9, 10, and 11)
3 and 6 produce 1 rabbit and 2 horned rabbits (Rabbit7, Horned12, Horned13)

necrotic

You gather 100 fungiwood.

Horned Rabbit (melee attack, speed)
Adder (ranged attack, ranged defense)
Chameleon (ranged defense)

Your batopods find a horned rabbit, another adder, a spikey gnome, another adder, and a porcupine

Shimeran
your progenitor and your lizard gather 10 pure mutagen (I've placed this towards crossbreeding research at the central lab, let me know if this is incorrect)

You manage to find another lizard, a turtle, a porcupine, and a very insubstantial smoke-like batopod.

Feirgon

One bouncy monkey has dodge and one has ranged attack. Worm1 and worm2 gather a total of 50 fungiwood. You build a medical facility.

Your batopods gather a rabbit, a horned rabbit and a spitting lizard.

Razorfloss

Spikey and Rick breed, producing one batopod, a wormy creature. King returns with 25 scrap and you gather 100 wood.

Resource Notes:
Mutagen A appears very pure (-45)
Fungiwood Forest A is thinning out (-1125)
Fungiwood Forest B is thinning out (-1700)
Scrap Pile A is plentiful (-375)

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Arena:
Resource Cost:
250 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal

Basic Medical Facility:
Resource Cost:
200 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal
10 Mutagen (any purity)

Silo:
A place to store resources
Enables: Resource storage limit increase by 1000 scrap, 1000 wood, and 50 mutagen (Base is 1000/1000/50)
Resource Cost:
100 Fungiwood
100 Scrap Metal

Crossbreeding:
Resource Cost:
0/1000 fungiwood
10/100 mutagen (purity doesn't matter)
0/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow

Resources:
365 Fungiwood
40 Scrap Metal
10 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Tortoise
Horned Rabbit
Snake
Horned Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit3
Rabbit1
Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit 4
Horned Rabbit 5
Horned Rabbit 6
Rabbit 3
Rabbit 4
Buildings:
Basic Work Area

Feirgon:

Resources:
65 scrap metal
65 fungiwood
10 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
worm1 (speed)
worm2 (speed)
bouncymonkey1 (ranged attack)
bouncymonkey2 (Dodge)
Rabbit
Horned Rabbit
Spitting Lizard
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (10 Batopods)
Basic Medical Facility.

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
115 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
5 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Horned Rabbit 2
Adder2
spikey gnome
adder3
spikey gnome2
porcupine
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
3 x Pens (30 total Batopods)

razorfloss:

Resources:
215 scrap metal
215 Fungiwood
Batopods:
Worm
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)

Shimeran:

Resources:
490 fungiwood
65 scrap metal
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Bird-like Batopod 2
Lizard Batopod
Cat
Turtle 1
Turtle 2
Slug 1
Slug 2
Slug 3
Porcupine
Porcupine2
turtle 3
lizard 2
Smoke
Buildings:
2 x Pen (20 Batopods)
Basic Work Area

darklink_shadow
2014-05-04, 01:04 AM
Luckily, Dr. Von O'Langer's rabbits seem to have deveolped some form of hive mind. They obey her wishes, despite the newest babies having never even met the good doctor.

Yuki and the horned rabbits breed like rabbits.
2 with 5 (as they may be pure horned rabbit)
9 with 10
Yuki with 11
1 with 6
3 with 4
7 with 12
8 with 13

Non-horned rabbits gather mutagen from bool B

Non-rabbits gather scrap from scrap A

The good doctor builds an Arena

Shimeran
2014-05-04, 09:33 AM
"Good job gang. Penelope and I will take the hunt over to the scrap yard. The rest of you lot set up a lumber line to HQ."

Progenitor and Friedrich will hunt batopods in scrap yard B. The remaining 14 batapods will gather lumber from Fungal Forest A for the crossbreeding project at the central lab.

Necroticplague
2014-05-04, 10:23 AM
"O.k., I'll keep working around here. One of you guys, drop this off at the slot, apparently I gave the wrong cups last time."
Gene:build pens
Adder2+3, both spikey gnomes, porcupine, and horned rabbit2: act examinable
Progenitor, squat with growths:harvest mutagen from pool A
Free:Donate all mutagen towards crossbreeding central research.
Free:realize that due to comparative advantage, its most efficient for batapods to harvest mutagen, and characters to harvest fungiwood/scrap.
Rest of batapods:search for more batapods.

Feirgon
2014-05-05, 10:38 AM
Well, well, what do we have here?

Dr. Emily Nettle looks over the three new batopods. She then points at the horned rabbit.

You shall be called Lancelot. And you-

She points at the lizard.

You will be Merlin.

---

She spends some time studying the three new batopods while collecting some mutagen. She also instructs her many batopods to collect other resources.

Emily - collect from Mutagen B (and study new batopods)
Perciville, Robin, Tristan - collect from Scrap Pile B
worm1, worm2, bouncymonkey1, bouncymonkey2 - collect from Fungiwood A
rabbit, Lancelot, Merlin - act natural

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-06, 11:03 PM
Start of turn 11 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 11 actions. Note that if you have more than 1000 wood, 1000 scrap or 50 mutagen at the end of this turn and haven't built enough storage areas, you will loose the excess.

darklink

ugh.....my spreadsheet hates you.

I count 2 non-rabbit batopods, who gather a total of 50 scrap metal (of which you owe 10 still for the arena) for a net of 40 scrap metal from pile A.

I count 7 non-horned rabbits, for a total of 35 pure mutagen from Pool B.

Now for the breeding:
2 with 5:
3 children: Horned 14, Horned 15, rabbit 8

9 with 10:
2 children: Horned 16, Horned 17

Yuki with 11:
2 children: rabbit 9 and rabbit 10

1 with 6:
3 children: horned 18, horned 19, rabbit 11

3 with 4:
3 children: Rabbit 12, Rabbit 13, Horned 20

7 with 12:
3 children: Horned 21, Horned 22, Horned 23

8 with 13:
3 children: horned 24, rabbit 14, horned 25

You have 42 batopods but only enough pens for 30. You need to build 2 pens this turn, release batopods, or random batopods will leave at the start of next turn.

necrotic

You build a pen. Two of your batopods gather a total of 10 pure mutagen, and that gets donated along with the 5 you already had on hand.

Horned Rabbit 2 (melee attack)
Adder2 (Ranged attack)
spikey gnome (melee attack, ranged attack, ranged defense, and speed)
adder3 (ranged attack)
spikey gnome2 (ranged attack, ranged defense, dodge, and speed)
porcupine (melee attack, melee defense, and speed)

10 new batopods:
horned 3
horned 4
worm 1
adder 4
Horned 5
spikey gnome 3
porcupine 2
worm 2
Armadillo3
horned 6

Shimeran

Your 14 batopods gather 280 wood and donate it to crossbreeding research

You and your last batopod find a horned rabbit and a spikey gnome-like creature.

Feirgon

You gather 15 pure mutagen.
Your batopods collect 75 scrap
Your batopods gather 80 fungiwood
Rabbit: Dodge and Speed
Horned Rabbit: Melee Attack, Ranged Attack, Dodge, and Speed
Spitting Lizard: Ranged Attack and Speed

Razorfloss

You have until the end of this turn to make up turn 10 actions.

Resource Notes:
Mutagen A appears very pure (-45)
Mutagen B appears very pure (-70)
Fungiwood Forest A is thinning out (-1485)
Fungiwood Forest B is thinning out (-1700)
Scrap Pile A is plentiful (-425)
Scrap Pile B is plentiful (-450)

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Arena:
Resource Cost:
250 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal

Basic Medical Facility:
Resource Cost:
200 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal
10 Mutagen (any purity)

Silo:
Enables: Resource storage limit increase by 1000 scrap, 1000 wood, and 50 mutagen (Base is 1000/1000/50)
Resource Cost:
100 Fungiwood
100 Scrap Metal

Crossbreeding:
Resource Cost:
280/1000 fungiwood
25/100 mutagen (purity doesn't matter)
0/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow

Resources:
115 Fungiwood
40 Scrap Metal
45 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Tortoise
Horned Rabbit
Snake
Horned Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit3
Rabbit1
Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit 4
Horned Rabbit 5
Horned Rabbit 6
Rabbit 3
Rabbit 4
Rabbit5
Horned7
Horned8
Rabbit6
Horned9
Horned10
Rabbit7
Horned11
Horned12
Horned13
Horned14
Horned15
Rabbit 8
Horned 16
Horned 17
Rabbit 9
Rabbit 10
Horned 18
Rabbit 11
Horned 19
rabbit 12
Horned 20
Rabbit 13
Horned 21
Horned 22
Horned 23
Horned 24
Rabbit 14
Horned 25
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
Arena

Feirgon:

Resources:
140 scrap metal
145 fungiwood
25 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
worm1 (speed)
worm2 (speed)
bouncymonkey2 (Dodge)
Rabbit (Dodge and Speed)
Horned Rabbit "Lancelot" (Melee Attack, Ranged Attack, Dodge, and Speed)
Spitting Lizard "Merlin" (Ranged attack and speed)
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
1 x Pens (10 Batopods)
Basic Medical Facility.

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
15 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
0 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Adder2 (Ranged attack)
adder3 (ranged attack)
horned 3
horned 4
worm 1
adder 4
Horned 5
spikey gnome 3
porcupine 2
worm 2
Armadillo3
horned 6
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
4 x Pens (40 total Batopods)

razorfloss:

Resources:
215 scrap metal
215 Fungiwood
Batopods:
Worm
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)

Shimeran:

Resources:
490 fungiwood
65 scrap metal
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Bird-like Batopod 2
Lizard Batopod
Cat
Turtle 1
Turtle 2
Slug 1
Slug 2
Slug 3
Porcupine
Porcupine2
turtle 3
lizard 2
Smoke
horned rabbit 1
spikey gnome 1
Buildings:
2 x Pen (20 Batopods)
Basic Work Area

Shimeran
2014-05-07, 07:10 AM
"Alright you two, join the others. They'll show you what to do."

Continuing the action from last turn with the new arrivals on my main team, so:
Progenitor and Friedrich will hunt batopods in scrap yard B. The remaining 16 batapods will gather lumber from Fungal Forest A for the crossbreeding project at the central lab.

darklink_shadow
2014-05-07, 02:03 PM
Dr. Von O'Langer looked up her horde of rabbits with glee. Only two members of her horde were unsightly. Snake, tortoise, we no longer need your services, but I thank you greatly for them. Leave us now.

Having dismissed the undesirables, she turned to her horde, whose numbers outweighted their pens. Very well. I shall construct you additional pens.

Dr. Von O'Langer will build a pen. All rabbits will collect wood from forest A, except Yuki will collect Mutagen.

razorfloss
2014-05-07, 04:11 PM
turn 10
well rick congrats your a father now lets see what your child can do examine it lets give it a name how about ricky. hmm lets see mate with king i want to see what happens. spiky take over kings job and collect scrap

they mate

collect scarp from pile a

collect wood from forest a

Necroticplague
2014-05-07, 08:35 PM
"We have to continue keeping up the good work. I want to see how much we can all do. Gott a pretty good idea based on similar looking dudes, so we can save the intros for later. We have to go take care of some disturbing news....."

All batapods:Harvest fungiwood from forest A
Gene:Build pens with harvested fungiwood

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-07, 08:36 PM
Shimeran
Your batopods find no new batopods this turn.
Your batopods gather 320 wood and donate it to the research project

darklink

You release two of your batopods, and they flee into the wild.
Yuki gathers 5 pure mutagen
Your build a pen
Your rabbits gather 780 wood.

razorfloss
Ninja collects 80 wood.
spikey collects 25 scrap metal
King and Rick mate, producing 2 children: both spikey gnomes
Ricky has no apparent mutations

necrotic

You build a pen.
Your batopods gather 500 wood.

darklink_shadow
2014-05-07, 09:07 PM
Just realized, I have 40 without the two, but one of which is Yuki, so I have room for one of those two guys. Thus, I will keep the snake. And he can gather wood with the rabbits for this turn.

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-07, 09:33 PM
Just realized, I have 40 without the two, but one of which is Yuki, so I have room for one of those two guys. Thus, I will keep the snake. And he can gather wood with the rabbits for this turn.

Progenitor only sticks around for free until the first pen is built.

Feirgon
2014-05-08, 10:52 AM
Emily looked at the many batopods in her employ and realized that growth would necessitate more room. So she picked up her tools and began building a second pen.

She then ordered a few to collect more fungiwood and some to reproduce.

Between all this work, she donated a few resources to the central lab to go toward crossbreeding.

Emily - build pen
Merlin and Robin - mate
Tristan and Lancelot - mate
Perciville, worm1, worm2, bouncymonkey1, bouncymonkey2, rabbit - collect from Fungiwood A

Donate 100 scrap to crossbreeding

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-08, 02:42 PM
Razorfloss, waiting on your turn 11 actions before processing.

Feirgon

Your batopods gather 120 fungiwood.
You donate 100 scrap metal to research
You build a pen

Merlin and Robin - mate
produce 2 children
Rabbit 2
Rabbit 3

Tristan and Lancelot - mate
3 children
Horned Rabbit 2
Horned Rabbit 3
Porcupine

razorfloss
2014-05-08, 03:20 PM
well this is interesting rick u and king make what spikey is. hmm i wonder examine the new spiky gnomes if this means what i think it does the possibles are endless hahahahahahahaha. king mate with spikey i want to see if my hypotheses is correct. now to test my theory i will need a way to test their combat potential now to do so i will need supplies to build a arena

collect scrap from pile A

collect wood from forest A

collect wood from forest B

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-08, 05:53 PM
Start of turn 12 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 12 actions. Note that if you have more than 1000 wood, 1000 scrap or 50 mutagen at the end of this turn and haven't built enough storage areas, you will loose the excess.

Razorfloss

Rickey gathers 25 scrap
Rick gathers 20 wood
You gather 80 wood

spikey gnome 2 (ranged attack and speed)
spikey gnome 3 (ranged attack, speed and dodge)

king and spikey mate:
2 children:
a blobby batopod and a worm-like batopod (worm 2)

Resource Notes:
Mutagen A appears very pure (-50)
Mutagen B appears very pure (-70)
Fungiwood Forest A is thinning out (-3480)
Fungiwood Forest B is thinning out (-1720)
Scrap Pile A is plentiful (-475)
Scrap Pile B is plentiful (-450)

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Arena:
Resource Cost:
250 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal

Basic Medical Facility:
Resource Cost:
200 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal
10 Mutagen (any purity)

Silo:
Resource Cost:
100 Fungiwood
100 Scrap Metal

Crossbreeding:
Resource Cost:
600/1000 fungiwood
100/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow

Resources:
795 Fungiwood
40 Scrap Metal
50 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Horned Rabbit
Horned Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit3
Rabbit1
Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit 4
Horned Rabbit 5
Horned Rabbit 6
Rabbit 3
Rabbit 4
Rabbit5
Horned7
Horned8
Rabbit6
Horned9
Horned10
Rabbit7
Horned11
Horned12
Horned13
Horned14
Horned15
Rabbit 8
Horned 16
Horned 17
Rabbit 9
Rabbit 10
Horned 18
Rabbit 11
Horned 19
rabbit 12
Horned 20
Rabbit 13
Horned 21
Horned 22
Horned 23
Horned 24
Rabbit 14
Horned 25
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
4 x Pen (40 total Batopods)
Arena

Feirgon:

Resources:
40 scrap metal
165 fungiwood
25 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
worm1 (speed)
worm2 (speed)
bouncymonkey2 (Dodge)
Rabbit (Dodge and Speed)
Horned Rabbit 2
Horned Rabbit 3
Porcupine
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)
Basic Medical Facility.

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
415 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
0 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Adder2 (Ranged attack)
adder3 (ranged attack)
horned 3
horned 4
worm 1
adder 4
Horned 5
spikey gnome 3
porcupine 2
worm 2
Armadillo3
horned 6
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
5 x Pens (50 total Batopods)

razorfloss:

Resources:
265 scrap metal
395 Fungiwood
Batopods:
Worm
Blob
Worm 2
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)

Shimeran:

Resources:
490 fungiwood
65 scrap metal
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Bird-like Batopod 2
Lizard Batopod
Cat
Turtle 1
Turtle 2
Slug 1
Slug 2
Slug 3
Porcupine
Porcupine2
turtle 3
lizard 2
Smoke
horned rabbit 1
spikey gnome 1
Buildings:
2 x Pen (20 Batopods)
Basic Work Area

Necroticplague
2014-05-08, 06:23 PM
"Almost their, we just need to stockpile a little more, and that should be everything i want for now. Rest of you, switch gears to goop, it's what we all need." The sound of the frenzied mob of batapods scurrying around and the constant act of making her base bigger have been keeping her busy, but it sure beats the early days of hanging around, waiting for an oppurtunity with little to do. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Gene: Keep expanding the pens
Progenitor,squat with growths, round, armadillo2, and spikey gnome2 all harvest from fungiforest A
Rest:Gather mutagen from pool B
Free:Donate mutagen to crossbreeding research.
Free: ponder how much more the forests can sustain all of our rapid expansionist streaks before we run out of wood to use to build buildings, locking all of our progress towards building better bases.
Free: Weigh choices of using mass breeding to completely fill pens later, or carefully breeding the most productive ones with the largest amount of genes at a slower rate, balancing slower rate to fill pens with higher quality (since batapod cap means breeding only helps so much).

darklink_shadow
2014-05-08, 07:03 PM
Dr. Von O'Langer brushes her hands clean and looks at the pathetic pile of scrap she has. Alright, troops, we need some metal. Go get me some!

Von O'Langer: Build a basic medical facility
Yuki: Collect Mutagen from pool A.
Everyone else, collect scrap from pile A.

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-08, 07:32 PM
necrotic
you gather 100 wood from A
you build a pen
you gather 95 pure mutagen from B(75 donated, donations for mutagen crossbreeding finished)

PONDER: You notice that both forests are giving less wood, and wood gathering in the last couple turns has rapidly exceeded all those before it (dun dun dun).

PONDER2: More batopods means more resources, you could always release the ones you don't like later.

darklink

You build a basic medical facility.
Yuki gathers 5 pure mutagen from A
You gather 975 scrap metal from A

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-10, 09:27 PM
Start of turn 13 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 13 actions. Note that if you have more than 1000 wood, 1000 scrap or 50 mutagen at the end of this turn and haven't built enough storage areas, you will loose the excess. You may retroactively post turn 12 actions up to the end of turn 13.

Resource Notes:
Mutagen A appears very pure (-75)
Mutagen B appears pure (-165)
Fungiwood Forest A is thinning out (-3640)
Fungiwood Forest B is thinning out (-2000)
Scrap Pile A is readily available (-1500)
Scrap Pile B is plentiful (-600)

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Arena:
Resource Cost:
250 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal

Basic Medical Facility:
Resource Cost:
200 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal
10 Mutagen (any purity)

Silo:
Resource Cost:
100 Fungiwood
100 Scrap Metal

Crossbreeding:
Resource Cost:
880/1000 fungiwood
100/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow

Resources:
595 Fungiwood
965 Scrap Metal
45 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Horned Rabbit
Horned Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit3
Rabbit1
Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit 4
Horned Rabbit 5
Horned Rabbit 6
Rabbit 3
Rabbit 4
Rabbit5
Horned7
Horned8
Rabbit6
Horned9
Horned10
Rabbit7
Horned11
Horned12
Horned13
Horned14
Horned15
Rabbit 8
Horned 16
Horned 17
Rabbit 9
Rabbit 10
Horned 18
Rabbit 11
Horned 19
rabbit 12
Horned 20
Rabbit 13
Horned 21
Horned 22
Horned 23
Horned 24
Rabbit 14
Horned 25
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
Arena
Basic Medical Facility

Feirgon:

Resources:
190 scrap metal
165 fungiwood
45 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
worm1 (speed)
worm2 (speed)
bouncymonkey2 (Dodge)
Rabbit (Dodge and Speed)
Rabbit2 (dodge and speed)
Rabbit3 (dodge)
Horned Rabbit 2 (melee attack, ranged attack, and speed)
Horned Rabbit 3 (melee attack)
Porcupine (melee defense, ranged attack, ranged defense, and speed)
Worm 3
Blob 1
Horned Rabbit 4
Horned Rabbit 5
Horned Rabbit 6
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)
Basic Medical Facility.

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
415 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
20 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Adder2 (Ranged attack)
adder3 (ranged attack)
horned 3
horned 4
worm 1
adder 4
Horned 5
spikey gnome 3
porcupine 2
worm 2
Armadillo3
horned 6
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
6 x Pens (60 total Batopods)

razorfloss:

Resources:
315 scrap metal
455 Fungiwood
Batopods:
Worm
Blob
Worm 2
Blob 2
Blob 3
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)

Shimeran:

Resources:
490 fungiwood
65 scrap metal
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Bird-like Batopod 2
Lizard Batopod
Cat
Turtle 1
Turtle 2
Slug 1
Slug 2
Slug 3
Porcupine
Porcupine2
turtle 3
lizard 2
Smoke
horned rabbit 1
spikey gnome 1
Buildings:
2 x Pen (20 Batopods)
Basic Work Area

darklink_shadow
2014-05-10, 11:50 PM
Dr. Von O'Langer bite her thumb, and thought. She needed more information about her troops, so she decided to inspect them while she worked.

Build a silo.

All Rabbits, except 13, collect Mutagen from Pool A
All Horned rabbits, and rabbit 13 fight.
(If order matters, 1 with 2, 3 with 4, etc until 25 fights with the regular rabbit.)
Yuki Collects Scrap from A.

Shimeran
2014-05-11, 09:17 PM
"Alright critters and critettes, let's move on to the next site. The spine backs will join me on the next round of hunting."

Fredrich, progenitor, and porcupines will hunt for batapods in fungal forest b while the remaining 14 batapods will gather wood from said forest for crossbreeding research. Repeat for turn 13 and put any excess wood in stocks.

Necroticplague
2014-05-11, 09:33 PM
"O.K., lets stock up here, we could always use more stuff. Get going kiddos."

Gene:Build Pens
Batapods:progenitor, armadillo2, spikey gnome 2, round,spikey gnome 3, armadillo3, adder, porcupine, rock-like:harvest mutagen from pool A
Rest:look for more batapods

razorfloss
2014-05-12, 12:10 AM
good job all. we now have enough material to build an arena but we cant stop here we need more supplies if we want to get everything competently set up. oh and how could i forget i still haven't named u four hmm gnome 1 you will be Junior , gnome 2 u will be catdog, blob u will be blob and worm 2 you will be wormy

collect scarp from pile a

collect wood from forest A

they mate

build arena

Feirgon
2014-05-12, 12:04 PM
Turn 12

Emily looks quizzically at the by products of the mating. She nods as looks at the three batopods produced by Tristan and Lancelot, but raises an eyebrow at the offspring of Merlin and Robin.

Rabbits? How does that even happen...?

She spends some time observing the five new batopods and orders to the couples to switch partners.

The rest, led by Perciville, switch to collecting scrap metal.

Emily observe newest batopods, collect mutagen.
Tristan and Merlin mate.
Lancelot and Robin mate.
Perciville, worm1, worm2, bouncymonkey1, bouncymonkey2, rabbit - collect from Scrap B

Rabbit2, Rabbit3, Horned Rabbit 2, Horned Rabbit 3, Porcupine - act natural

I will post Turn 13 actions after seeing the results of Turn 12.

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-12, 09:30 PM
Turn 12 retcons:

Shimeran
You gather 280 wood from B, and donate them.

razorfloss
You build an arena. You gather 50 scrap from A and 60 wood from A. Rick and Blob mate, producing 2 children: two blobs (blob 2 and blob 3)

Feirgon

You gather 150 scrap from B
Emily gathers 20 pure mutagen from A

Rabbit3 (dodge)
Porcupine (melee defense, ranged attack, ranged defense, and speed)

Tristan and Merlin: 3 children: Worm 3, A blobby batopod (Blob 1), and Horned Rabbit 4

Lancelot and Robin: 2 children: Horned Rabbit 5 and Horned Rabbit 6

Feirgon
2014-05-12, 10:18 PM
Turn 13

After looking them over thoroughly, she puts her hands on her hips. Then addresses the porcupine.

You are Gwen.

Ok, so what new children do we have here?

Looking at Lancelot's and Robin's children, she smiles happily. But then she turns and looks at the children for Merlin and Tristan and she furls her brow. She slowly turns to look directly at Merlin and squints her eyes.

There's something wrong with you.

No matter! We are making great breakthroughs in science and I have all of you to thank.

Most of the batopods pay her no heed.

But we cannot stop here, there are many who are in need of my research and it would be most disagreeable to see it wasted.

She closes her eyes and puts a hand to her chest.

Let us not lose sight of our valiant goal.

Emily-Build silo and observe newest batopods (worm3, blob1, hr4, hr5, hr6)

Gwen and Lancelot mate.

The other 13 collect from Fungiwood B

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-13, 04:54 PM
Start of turn 14 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 14 actions. Note that if you have more than 1000 wood, 1000 scrap or 100 mutagen at the end of this turn and haven't built enough storage areas, you will loose the excess. You may retroactively post turn 13 actions up to the end of turn 14.

Darklink
Your rabbits gather 65 pure mutagen.
You gather 20 scrap

Horned 1 can dodge better than Horned 2
Horned 2 has better melee attack and better speed than Horned 1
Horned 3 has better ranged attack and speed than horned 4
Horned 5 has better speed than horned 6
Horned 7 has better melee defense than horned 8.
Horned 9 has better ranged attack than horned 10
Horned 10 has better speed than horned 9
Horned 12 has better ranged attack and speed than horned 11
Horned 13 has better dodge and speed than horned 14
Horned 14 has better ranged attack than horned 13
Horned 15 has better speed than horned 16
Horned 16 has better melee attack than horned 15
Horned 17 has better ranged attack than horned 18
Horned 18 has better melee attack and speed than horned 17
Horned 19 has better ranged defense than horned 20
Horned 20 has better melee attack, ranged attack and speed than horned 19
Horned 21 has better melee attack than horned 22
Horned 22 has better ranged defense and speed than horned 21
Horned 23 has better ranged attack and speed than horned 24
Horned 24 has better melee attack and dodge than horned 23
Horned 25 has better melee attack, dodge and speed than rabbit 13
Rabbit 13 has better ranged attack than horned 25

Shimeran
You gather 280 wood, and donate 120 to finish out the wood requirements for research.

You find 4 batopods:
Cat 2
Lizard 3
Bird 3
Blob 4

Necrotic
You build a pen. You gather 45 pure mutagen.

You find 7 batopods:
Rock 2
Porcupine 3
Horned 7
Porcupine 4
Crab 1
Blob 1
Lizard 1

Feirgon
You build a silo, and gather 260 fungiwood

Worm 3 (none)
Blob 1 (ranged defense)
Horned Rabbit 4 (melee attack, ranged attack, dodge)
Horned Rabbit 5 (melee attack, ranged attack, speed)
Horned Rabbit 6 (melee attack, ranged attack, dodge)

Gwen and Lancelot mate, producing three children:
Horned Rabbit 7
Porcupine 2
Spikey Gnome 1

Razofloss turn 13
You collect 140 wood, and 50 scrap
Blob 2 "Grim" (Ranged Defense)
Blob 3 "Nicki" (Ranged Defense)

Catdog has better ranged attack, dodge, and speed than Blob

Resource Notes:
Mutagen A appears somewhat pure (-185)
Mutagen B appears somewhat pure (-165)
Fungiwood Forest A is thinning out (-3640)
Fungiwood Forest B is thinning out (-2680)
Scrap Pile A is readily available (-1520)
Scrap Pile B is plentiful (-650)

Current estimates of the wild batopod population are 9,970 specimens.

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Arena:
Resource Cost:
250 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal

Basic Medical Facility:
Resource Cost:
200 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal
10 Mutagen (any purity)

Silo:
Enables: Resource storage limit increase by 1000 scrap, 1000 wood, and 100 mutagen (Base is 1000/1000/100)
Resource Cost:
100 Fungiwood
100 Scrap Metal

Crossbreeding:
Resource Cost:
1000/1000 fungiwood
100/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow

Resources:
495 Fungiwood
785 Scrap Metal
110 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Horned Rabbit
Horned Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit3
Rabbit1
Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit 4
Horned Rabbit 5
Horned Rabbit 6
Rabbit 3
Rabbit 4
Rabbit5
Horned7
Horned8
Rabbit6
Horned9
Horned10
Rabbit7
Horned11
Horned12
Horned13
Horned14
Horned15
Rabbit 8
Horned 16
Horned 17
Rabbit 9
Rabbit 10
Horned 18
Rabbit 11
Horned 19
rabbit 12
Horned 20
Rabbit 13
Horned 21
Horned 22
Horned 23
Horned 24
Rabbit 14
Horned 25
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
Arena
Basic Medical Facility
1 x Silo (SAFE STORAGE: 2000/2000/200)

Feirgon:

Resources:
90 scrap metal
325 fungiwood
45 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
worm1 (speed)
worm2 (speed)
bouncymonkey2 (Dodge)
Rabbit (Dodge and Speed)
Rabbit3 (dodge)
Porcupine "Gwen" (melee defense, ranged attack, ranged defense, and speed)
Worm 3 (none)
Blob 1 (ranged defense)
Horned Rabbit 7
Porcupine 2
Spikey Gnome 1
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)
Basic Medical Facility.

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
315 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
65 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Adder2 (Ranged attack)
adder3 (ranged attack)
horned 3
horned 4
worm 1
adder 4
Horned 5
spikey gnome 3
porcupine 2
worm 2
Armadillo3
horned 6
Rock 2
Porcupine 3
Horned 7
Porcupine 4
Crab 1
Blob 1
Lizard 1
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
7 x Pens (70 total Batopods)

razorfloss:

Progenitor: roach "rick" (speed + fertlity)
Resources:
365 scrap metal
595 Fungiwood
Batopods:
Crab "King" (Melee Attack and Melee Defense)
Spikey Gnome "King" (ranged attack, ranged defense, dodge)
Worm "Ricky"
spikey gnome 2 "Junior" (ranged attack and speed)
spikey gnome 3 "catdog" (ranged attack, speed and dodge)
Blob 1 "blob"
Worm 2 "wormy"
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)
Arena

Shimeran:

Resources:
400 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Bird-like Batopod 2
Lizard Batopod
Cat
Turtle 1
Turtle 2
Slug 1
Slug 2
Slug 3
Porcupine
Porcupine2
turtle 3
lizard 2
Smoke
horned rabbit 1
spikey gnome 1
Cat 2
Lizard 3
Bird 3
Blob 4
Buildings:
2 x Pen (20 Batopods)
Basic Work Area

razorfloss
2014-05-13, 08:11 PM
turn 13
well rickey and blob u make some interesting children as usaual. now lets see what to name the little monsters blob 1 u will be Grim and blob 2 u will be nicki. ok now that the arena is built lets test it out shall we. first up will be blob and catdog go in the arena and fight but remeber to not kill each other. the rest back to scavenging we will need a medical unit soon

collect wood from forest b

collect scarp from pile B

they fight in arena

examines grim and nicki and collects wood from forest b

Feirgon
2014-05-13, 11:29 PM
Turn 14

As she starts to examine the newest batopods, Dr. Nettle notices that there is not enough room for the number of batopods in her employ.

You three do not interest me. You are free to leave.

She waves her hand as she dismisses the worms.

Now, let us continue our exciting work, shall we?

Emily - observe three new batopods, collect from Mutagen B, donate 100 fungiwood to dna solvents
3 new ones act natural
8 collect from Scrap Pile B
8 collect from Mutagen A

darklink_shadow
2014-05-13, 11:58 PM
Dr. Von O'Langer looks at her supplies again, and sets back to work.

I made a silo last turn. I'll make another silo.

Any way to make it more obvious what my batopods have for traits?

Anyways, I send enough rabbits to collect 40 mutagen.
If any are left over, I send them to gather up wood from forest A.

Necroticplague
2014-05-14, 04:25 PM
"Woah, that's a bit too much. Drop some of that off, then back to foresting with you guys. Except for a good chunk, I still don't quite know watcha got in you. "
Free:Donate 15 mutagen to crossbreeding.
Progenitor, squat with growth, round, rabbit, armadillo2, rock-like, horned rabbit, adder:Gather wood from fungiforest A, then donate it to crossbreeding.
All currently unidentified: act examinable.
Chameleon,horned rabbit2, adder2, spikey gnome, porcupine, adder3, spikey gnome2;Look for new batapods.

Shimeran
2014-05-14, 08:13 PM
"Alright kids, hit the pool. I'll be working on a nursery for future extensions to our happy little family."

Fredrich will build a 3rd pen. Progenitor and batapods will gather mutagen from pool B to finish the crossbreeding research, with any excess going into storage.

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-16, 11:55 AM
Sorry for the delay, got busy last night.

Start of turn 14 status
You have 48 hours to post turn 14 actions. Note that if you have more than 1000 wood, 1000 scrap or 100 mutagen at the end of this turn and haven't built enough storage areas, you will loose the excess. You may retroactively post turn 13 actions up to the end of turn 14.

Crossbreeding has been unlocked, meaning you can build a crossbreeding lab (added to buildings):

darklink:

Construct a silo (100wo, 100me)
8 rabbits collect mutagen, gathering 40 somewhat pure mutagen from A
32 rabbits collect 640 Fungiwood from A

NET: + 540 Wo
- 100 Me
+ 40 Mu (SP)

There is no way currently besides observing and arena to discover traits.

Feirgon

You dismiss Worm 1, Worm 2 and Worm 3 (assuming you meant these three and not Robin)
Horned Rabbit 7 (Melee Attack and Ranged Defense)
Porcupine 2 (Melee Attack, Melee Defense, and Speed)
Spikey Gnome 1 (Melee Defense, Ranged Attack, and Speed)

You gather 40 mostly pure Mutagen from A
You gather 20 mostly Pure Mutagen from B
You gather 200 Scrap from B

You donate 100 wood to DNA solvents research

Necrotic

You build a pen (-100 wo)
You gather 160 wood from A. Crossbreeding does not require further donations.

Net Resources: +60 wo

You examine:
horned 3 (Melee Attack and Speed)
horned 4 (Melee Attack)
worm 1 (Dodge)
adder 4 (Ranged Attack, Dodge, and Speed)
Horned 5 (Melee Attack)
spikey gnome 3 (Melee Attack, Ranged Attack, Ranged Defense, and Speed)
porcupine 2 (Melee Defense, Ranged Attack, and Ranged Defense)
worm 2 (none)
Armadillo3 (Melee Defense, Ranged Defense, and Dodge)
horned 6 (Melee Attack, Ranged Defense, and Dodge)
Rock 2 (Melee Defense, Ranged Defense, and Dodge)
Porcupine 3 (Melee Attack and Ranged Attack)
Horned 7 (Melee Attack and Ranged Defense)
Porcupine 4 (Melee Defense and Ranged Defense)
Crab 1 (Melee Attack and Melee Defense)
Blob 1 (Melee Attack, Melee Defense, and Dodge)
Lizard 1 (Ranged Attack, and Speed)

You find 5 new batopods:
Spikey gnome 4
Blob 2
Horned Rabbit 6
Horned Rabbit 7
Adder 5

Shimeran
You build a pen (-100 wo)
Your batopods gather 105 somewhat pure Mutagen from B, 75 of which gets donated to complete crossbreeding research. 30 gets put into your stockpile.

Net resources; -100 wo
+30 Mu (SP)

Razorfloss
No turn 14 actions yet

Resource Notes:
Mutagen A appears somewhat pure (-265)
Mutagen B appears somewhat pure (-260)
Fungiwood Forest A is thinning out (-4440)
Fungiwood Forest B is thinning out (-2680)
Scrap Pile A is readily available (-1520)
Scrap Pile B is plentiful (-850)

Current estimates of the wild batopod population are 9,970 specimens.

Basic Work Area:
Resource Cost:
10 Fungiwood
10 Scrap Metal

Pens:
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood

Arena:
Resource Cost:
250 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal

Basic Medical Facility:
Resource Cost:
200 Fungiwood
50 Scrap Metal
10 Mutagen (any purity)

Silo:
Enables: Resource storage limit increase by 1000 scrap, 1000 wood, and 100 mutagen (Base is 1000/1000/100)
Resource Cost:
100 Fungiwood
100 Scrap Metal

Crossbreeding Lab:
A place where two batopods are sampled and one genetically fused offspring is created. One lab needed per experiment per round.
Enables: One crossbreeding experiment per round.
Resource Cost:
100 fungiwood
50 scrap metal
20 Mutagen (any purity).

Crossbreeding: [COMPLETE FOR EVERYONE]
Resource Cost:
1000/1000 fungiwood
100/100 mutagen (purity doesn't matter)
100/100 scrap metal

DNA Solvents:
Resource Cost:
100/100 fungiwood
0/100 scrap metal

Basic Adenine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Cytosine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Guanine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

Basic Thymine Solvent:
Resource Cost:
0/500 fungiwood
0/250 scrap metal

DNA Sampling:
The basic process of collecting and storing DNA samples.
Resource Cost:
0/100 fungiwood
0/50 mutagen (purity doesn't matter)
0/50 scrap metal

Darklink_shadow

Resources:
1035 Fungiwood
685 Scrap Metal
110 Pure Mutagen
40 Somewhat Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Horned Rabbit
Horned Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit3
Rabbit1
Rabbit2
Horned Rabbit 4
Horned Rabbit 5
Horned Rabbit 6
Rabbit 3
Rabbit 4
Rabbit5
Horned7
Horned8
Rabbit6
Horned9
Horned10
Rabbit7
Horned11
Horned12
Horned13
Horned14
Horned15
Rabbit 8
Horned 16
Horned 17
Rabbit 9
Rabbit 10
Horned 18
Rabbit 11
Horned 19
rabbit 12
Horned 20
Rabbit 13
Horned 21
Horned 22
Horned 23
Horned 24
Rabbit 14
Horned 25
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
Arena
Basic Medical Facility
2 x Silo (SAFE STORAGE: 3000/3000/300)

Feirgon:

Resources:
90 scrap metal
225 fungiwood
45 Pure Mutagen
60 Mostly Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
bouncymonkey2 (Dodge)
Rabbit (Dodge and Speed)
Rabbit3 (dodge)
Porcupine "Gwen" (melee defense, ranged attack, ranged defense, and speed)
Blob 1 (ranged defense)
Horned Rabbit 7 (Melee Attack and Ranged Defense)
Porcupine 2 (Melee Attack, Melee Defense, and Speed)
Spikey Gnome 1 (Melee Defense, Ranged Attack, and Speed)
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)
Basic Medical Facility.

NecroticPlague:

Resources:
375 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
65 Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Adder2 (Ranged attack)
adder3 (ranged attack)
horned 3 (Melee Attack and Speed)
horned 4 (Melee Attack)
worm 1 (Dodge)
adder 4 (Ranged Attack, Dodge, and Speed)
Horned 5 (Melee Attack)
spikey gnome 3 (Melee Attack, Ranged Attack, Ranged Defense, and Speed)
porcupine 2 (Melee Defense, Ranged Attack, and Ranged Defense)
worm 2 (none)
Armadillo3 (Melee Defense, Ranged Defense, and Dodge)
horned 6 (Melee Attack, Ranged Defense, and Dodge)
Rock 2 (Melee Defense, Ranged Defense, and Dodge)
Porcupine 3 (Melee Attack and Ranged Attack)
Horned 7 (Melee Attack and Ranged Defense)
Porcupine 4 (Melee Defense and Ranged Defense)
Crab 1 (Melee Attack and Melee Defense)
Blob 1 (Melee Attack, Melee Defense, and Dodge)
Lizard 1 (Ranged Attack, and Speed)
Spikey gnome 4
Blob 2
Horned Rabbit 6
Horned Rabbit 7
Adder 5
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
8 x Pens (80 total Batopods)

razorfloss:

Progenitor: roach "rick" (speed + fertlity)
Resources:
365 scrap metal
595 Fungiwood
Batopods:
Crab "King" (Melee Attack and Melee Defense)
Spikey Gnome "King" (ranged attack, ranged defense, dodge)
Worm "Ricky"
spikey gnome 2 "Junior" (ranged attack and speed)
spikey gnome 3 "catdog" (ranged attack, speed and dodge)
Blob 1 "blob"
Worm 2 "wormy"
Buildings:
Basic Work Area
2 x Pens (20 Batopods)
Arena

Shimeran:

Resources:
300 fungiwood
15 scrap metal
30 Somewhat Pure Mutagen
Batopods:
Bird-like Batopod
Bird-like Batopod 2
Lizard Batopod
Cat
Turtle 1
Turtle 2
Slug 1
Slug 2
Slug 3
Porcupine
Porcupine2
turtle 3
lizard 2
Smoke
horned rabbit 1
spikey gnome 1
Cat 2
Lizard 3
Bird 3
Blob 4
Buildings:
3 x Pen (30 Batopods)
Basic Work Area

darklink_shadow
2014-05-16, 02:42 PM
Dr. Von O'Langer decides to inspect the troops.

Build a pen.

All people get observed.

Necroticplague
2014-05-17, 07:10 AM
"Oooh...interesting developement. Put our currrent plans on hold a bit, guys, I need some of you to switch gears."
Armadillo, Squat, Round:Gather scrap from scrap pile A
New ones: act examinable
Rest: gather from scrap pile B

Shimeran
2014-05-17, 06:13 PM
"Excellent job, minions. Now see if you can grab some shiny bits. I have a little project in mind."

Do we need the resources for a project at the start of the turn, or are we fine as long as we have the resources when the turn ends? Right now, I'm planning on having Friedrich build a cross breeding lab while the progenitor and batapods gather scrap from yard B. I'm short about 35 units of scrap, but I figure the crew can easily gather that much by end of turn.

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-17, 07:29 PM
As long as you have the resources by turn end you can build a building.

However, the gamble is that if you don't have the resources by the end of the turn, your action is wasted.

razorfloss
2014-05-17, 09:59 PM
ok all we still need suplies so everyone go get wood ill get the scarp

collect wood from forets A

collect scap from pile B
so what happened when blob and catdog got into the arena?

Feirgon
2014-05-20, 01:37 PM
Turn 15

My status isn't correct as I had collect Scrap Metal and that was not added in. I will be assigning my actions based on what the correct info is.

Ah, now our works begins in earnest.

Commanding Gwen and Lancelot to mate, she begins building a crossbreeding center.

The rest of you, split up your efforts and collect more resources!

Gwen and Lancelot mate
5 collect from Fungiwood B
6 collect from Pool A
6 collect from Pool B
Emily - Build Crossbreeding Lab (using lowest purity mutagen after collecting), donate 100 scrap metal to DNA solvents research.

tigerusthegreat
2014-05-21, 03:39 PM
While processing the turn, I've discovered some major flaws in several mechanics of this game, including crossbreeding, resource balance, and even the base structure of the batopod genetic code (it makes certain genes more easily gained, and more common, which is not intentional). One of the more major problems is that it is infinitely easier to get a bunch of batopods through random searching and find a powerful one than it is to get a powerful one through breeding and crossbreeding or actual genetic manipulation. Because of this, most of the game and technology is pointless.

I am going to do an analysis of the rules, and figure out the problems, and will return with a new version of this game sometime in the next few months I hope. Work is very hectic for me, so I'm not sure when I will get a chance to do this. However, I will also be building tools to automate most of this game for the future to make processing faster/automatic.

For those interested, I've put your spreadsheet online containing all the batopods as of last turn.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sepjbv1hcefc1zi/biohazard-giant.xlsx