PDA

View Full Version : Honor Means Many Things... (IC)

Vhaidara
2014-04-14, 06:54 AM
Welcome to Lortentown, home of intelligence and enlightenment throughout the continent of Gramtu! The gateway to other nations, It must clearly be the best that the continent has to offer!

But of course, people love to disappoint.

Neski: As you arrive in the docks, people begin to point and laugh at you. You can hear all manner of what you gather are racial slurs against the "Bug-people".

Kanishka and Cadrien: As your separate ships are arriving, you can both see the crowd gathering around this strange insectoid person. It doesn't look like it would take much to turn the crowd violent.

Bwayno and Denjan: The two of you arrive into Lortentown together, having met on the road the previous day. As you enter the city, you can see a boisterous crowd forming in the docks, yelling terrible obscenities at someone obscured from view.

AngryCyc
2014-04-14, 08:20 AM
Cadrien

Cadrien makes his way off the ship, nodding discreetly to the.... friends he made on board as they begin quietly shuffling off the various loots and wares they'd be looking to sell as soon as they can. The crew seems a bit wary, being here in the middle of the day like this. They had expected to make port near nightfall but the waves and the winds "favored" them today. As they started slinking off the ship trying to carry items as slyly as they could, Cadrien thought he might help them a bit, as they had helped him. He thought he should go make a distraction to draw attention away from them.

The distraction was already more than present though. All Cadrien needed to do was make sure it was the center of attention. Cadrien quietly slipped into the crowd, moving with it, through it, trying to get a feel for the people in it. He looks for whoever seems to be leading this rabble-rousing... or at the very least, who seems to have the most sway over the mob that is slowly-forming in front of him. Should he pick out a specific person who seems to be the ringleader, Cadrien slowly makes his way over to him to observe him more closely.

And then punches him straight in the throat the next time he opens his mouth.

Marius
2014-04-14, 09:47 AM
As he steps off the ship, Kanishka looks at the caos of the port with disdain. He thought the city was promising but the place before his eyes is chaotic and unruly. Worse, the people seem prejudiced against other races. "Mighty power, I've arrived upon a nation of fools!"
He gets closer to the dromite, keeping himself close to the water. When the fighting inevitably starts, Kanishka focus his will and translucent plates seem to ensemble around him disappearing a second later.

Manifest Inertial Armor. -1pp +4AC, duration: 5 hours

Smileybastard
2014-04-14, 12:16 PM
Denjan

Denjan's interest is immediately captured by the crowd. Disliking bullies, hate and violence he heads to the crowd. "Lets see what is going on."

Prehysterical
2014-04-14, 12:48 PM
Grunting in acknowledgement, Bwayno says, "From the sounds of it, mi amigo, it is nothing good. We will need to stick together."

Smileybastard
2014-04-14, 01:49 PM
Denjan

"Always wise advice." Denjan begins to run towards the crowd.

Mantid
2014-04-14, 02:40 PM
Neski

Neski tires to ignore the crowds and the insults, he was a stranger to neither since leaving Nartinon. However, today the crowd seemed particularly spiteful, like a pack of wolves surrounding an injured beast. Tugging the hood of his cloak forward, and wishing, not for the first time, that he could hide his antennae beneath it, Neski tries to find a way through the gathering crowd, only to find the wall of bodies and insults shifting to block his path.

Neski does his beast to find a group of reasonable looking humans at the front of the crowd. "Let me pass, please," the dromite pleads. "You have had your fun and put in my place. Let me on my way, quietly, like the inferior creature I am."

Rolls, because why not?
Sense Motive to try to find Friendlier people - [roll0]
Bluff to hide his sarcasm - [roll1]
Diplomacy - [roll2]

Vhaidara
2014-04-14, 02:56 PM
Neski would have had luck finding friendlier people, if they hadn't left already.

And then Cadrien punches the leader in the throat. The man crumples, and the crowd becomes a mob.

Map (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvgWAihyprK6dDBaUWc4cjNYNzhtVEhFY2FlSDFYM 2c#gid=0) using Google Docs

The two men next to Cadrien are able to react immediately and attempt to punch him, but they both miss horribly.

Roll Initiative.

Mantid
2014-04-14, 03:13 PM
Neski

"Very well then," Neski replies as he crouches down and prepares to defend himself.

Initiative - [roll0]

AngryCyc
2014-04-14, 03:18 PM
Cadrien

Oh yeah. This'll give the pirates time to unload their wares unnoticed.

"THIS WAY MY BUGGY FRIEND!" Cadrien yells, as he rears back to punch one of the guys swinging at him. He was in his element now. He takes a second to summon the Judgment of resilience (DR 1/Magic) as he begins fighting his way towards the dromite... taking a 5 ft step closer to him while punching.

Initiative [roll0]

and you have my first action for whenever my turn comes around.
Attack roll [roll1]
Confirmation [roll2]

Damage [roll3] nonlethal +1 electricity.
Crit [roll4] nonlethal +1 electricity.

Smileybastard
2014-04-14, 03:47 PM
Denjan

Denjan charges into the group of men drawing his double kama and tripping the man between him and the mobs target.

Charges to F14, drawing the kama as he goes. He does acrobatics to try to avoid AoO and then tries a trip with the kama on the man at F13.

Acrobatics [roll0] if he fails his AC is 24 for AoO.
Trip Roll[roll1]

Prehysterical
2014-04-14, 04:17 PM
Seeing Denjan rush forward, Bwayno hurries after him. The hobgoblin charges forward, swinging at one of the rioters to cover Denjan's back.

Initiative:[roll0]
Charge to E16 to strike rioter at E15
Attack Roll: [roll1]
Confirmation: [roll2]

Damage: [roll3] (nonlethal)
Critical Damage: [roll4]

Marius
2014-04-15, 07:01 AM
Kanishka spends a moment deciding what to do. He then starts gathering ectoplasm from the astral plane, shapeing it in his mind to the form of a giant dromite.

Initiative: [roll0]
Manifest Astral Construct level 1, 1pp, duration 7 rounds, Abilities: Buff (Ex), Improved Bull Rush (Ex), Trip (Ex). Appears on square D15 at the start of my next turn.

Mantid
2014-04-15, 09:25 AM
Neski

Surrounded and outnumbered, the Dromite hunkers down, taking up a defensive stand while concentrating within. For a brief moment, rain can be heard and the smell of petrichor drifts from the small psionicist.

Manifesting Precognition defensively, augmented to remove AoO. 5 pp spent. +2 to trip if it succeeds.

Concentration DC16 - [roll0]

Vhaidara
2014-04-15, 09:50 AM
Cadrien's punch almost connects, but his aim is slightly off after his repositioning.

Th mob moves in and quickly surrounds the two fighters. Three of them land glancing blows on Cadrien, while one of them nearly catches Neski in the nose, but still lands a solid blow.

C10 to D6
F5 to F6
G16 to G13
D10 to D8
E9 to E8
C15 to E12
D12 to E11
E15 to E13
G9 to G11
G6 to F8

Cadrien is hit 3 times. Make an Attack of Opportunity against any one of them, and take 3 nonlethal damage.
Neski is hit once. if you have your weapon drawn, make an Attack of Opportunity against any one of them and take 3 nonlethal damage.

Now everyone give their next turn. For Denjan and Bwayno, it mostly is a matter of the new locations to move to.

AngryCyc
2014-04-15, 10:19 AM
Wait I had DR 1 up, so those 3 attacks that hit me, was that damage with the DR applied, or do I need to take off a point for each that hit..?

AoO against F8 I suppose [roll0]
confirm [roll1]
damage [roll2] + 1 elec
Crit [roll3] + 1 elec

And then if that knocks him out, 5 ft step to where he was, and then attacking E8
[roll4]
confirm [roll5]
damage [roll6] + 1 elec
Crit [roll7] + 1 elec

Cadrien yells at the mob "Is this all you've got, ya little nancies?? It looks like your bodies can't back up what your mouth wanted to spew!" He keeps punching and fighting his way over towards the dromite... really relishing the enjoyment of the fight.

Smileybastard
2014-04-15, 10:39 AM
Denjan

Denjan charges to the group of men drawing his double kama and tripping the man between him and the mobs target.

Same actions and rolls as previously other than acrobatics is unnecessary.

Prehysterical
2014-04-15, 02:54 PM
Bwayno runs straight ahead at the nearest man, shouting, "Cowards! Luchamos!" He swings with a vengeful right hook.

Same as before, only moving diagonally to G25 and charging the man at G13.

Mantid
2014-04-16, 06:43 AM
Neski

Accepting a blow from the mob around him, Neski drops low and lunges forward into a somersault, attempting to roll between the legs of one of the larger man. The dromite twists as he unfolds, kicking and trying to trying to take the man's legs out from under him.

As Neski regains his footing, he peers through the crowd and tries to spot the owner of the voice that call to him earlier.

Move action: Attempting to move through F13 to F14.

Acrobatics to move through occupied space: [roll0]
Acrobatics to avoid AoOs (yeah, just going to roll this once, hope it's good!): [roll1]

Standard Action:
Trip attempt on F12: [roll2]

Marius
2014-04-16, 01:47 PM
An oversized dromite made of an otherwordly, green and shimmering substance, appears in the middle of the fight. It moves toward the mob around Neski and tries to hit and trip them.

Meanwhile, Kanishka draws more material from the astral plane forming a ball of a sticky yellow material. He sends it to one of the individuals in the mob trying to stick it in place. He does this in silence, trying not to be noticed.

Astral Construct (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-bestiary/astral-construct): Move to E14, Slam attack to E13.
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
If the attack hits, it tries to trip: [roll2] (can't be tripped back)

Kanishka: Manifest Entangling Ectoplasm (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-powers/e/entangling-ectoplasm) 0pp (Shaper talent), 5 rounds
Ranged touch attack: [roll3]

Vhaidara
2014-04-16, 02:22 PM
Denjan successfully sweeps the man's legs out from under him, causing him to tumble to the ground.

Bwayno is able to line up his charge and lands a resounding blow across the man's jaw, knocking him out cold.

As Neski works his way out of the crowd, he sees a man wielding a strange weapon with a small scythe on each end of a chain trip the man he was about to avoid. Stepping into the mans place, he trips another of the brawlers successfully

Cadrien continues his maneuvering across the battlefield, dropping another brawler as he does.

Kanishka's Astral Construct appears, soliciting a cry from the group. The cries turn to screams as the great beast moves in and strikes one of the men, who collapses, bleeding profusely.

Kanishka's own attack misses wildly, striking the ground between him and the combat.

The men move again to surround Cadrien. Three of them strike him with solid blows, while a fourth misses so badly he falls flat on his face and and does not rise.

The man still standing near Neski strikes at him before turning to run. The men who were tripped also stand to run.

Laughter can be heard from the side. The laughter of a child.

Denjan tripped
Bwayno knocked a guy out
Neski swapped with the guy Denjan tripped and tripped another
Cadrien dropped another (I assumed nonlethal since you were at the same bonus as before. I can modify them to bleeding out if that wasn't true)
Kanishka's construct dropped one with lethal damage. Trip not needed.
Kanishka's spell missed for 3 reasons. 1, no target was designated for it. 2, he wasn't in range (only 35ft on that power). 3, he rolled a 1.
Cadrien got surrounded again and hit 3 times. 5 nonlethal. I remembered the DR this time. one of them, however, rolled a 1. Then rolled another 1 to avoid the fumble. So he knocked himself out.
Neski got attacked once (and it missed), then all three men started running. Neski can make an AoO against any of the three.

Also, I added a kind of black border to the map.

AngryCyc
2014-04-16, 02:47 PM
Cadrien begins to really, REALLY enjoy the fight. A mad grin spreads across his face as he continues to pummel the mob into submission, maniacal laughter beginning to resound out of him. "Oh so someone can actually land a blow, can they?? LET'S SEE IF HE CAN TAKE A BLOW TOO! HAHAHAHAHA!" he laughs and laughs as he turns to one of the folks who actually landed a hit on him, takes a second to duck out of the way of another man's fist, and then promptly uppercuts the man right in his jaw.

Yes this is all non-lethal still. His fists CAN deal lethal, or non-lethal, but I specified non-lethal at the beginning and haven't changed it. I did notice I missed a point of damage from Dragon Style though...so I'll start adding that in. Also, I don't actually know which fellow hit me, and which one's didn't... but.

Attack on E7 [roll0]
Confirm [roll1]
Damage [roll2]+1 elec
Crit Damage [roll3]+1 elec

Prehysterical
2014-04-17, 04:40 PM
As much as the stranger seems to be enjoying the fight, honor demands that Bwayno intercede on his behalf. Raising one hand and shaping it into a beak, strikes at one of the brawlers.

Swift action to adopt Snapping Turtle Style. +1 AC
Stepping over unconscious guy to G10 and attacking F9
Attack Roll: [roll0]
Crit Confirmation: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
Crit damage: [roll3]

Marius
2014-04-17, 05:21 PM
Mmmm he went down so easily, Killing them could bring me trouble. The shaper tries again to entangle one of the fighters while his construct tries to hit them without killing them.

Astral construct:
Move to E10
Attack (non lethal) to F9 [roll0]
Kanishka
Move to D18
Manifest Entangling Ectoplasm to F9
Touch attack [roll1]

Mantid
2014-04-17, 06:54 PM
Neski

Neski continues his momentum, lunging and rolling toward his surrounded, if unexpected, ally. Coming up low, the dromite throws his weight at the back of another man's knees, trying to bring him to the ground.

Moving to F10
Acrobatics to avoid AoO - [roll0]

Trip on F9 - [roll1]

Smileybastard
2014-04-17, 07:19 PM
Denjan

Denjan shouts, "Please stop fighting!"

AngryCyc
2014-04-17, 07:22 PM
"WHY?! I'm having so much fun!"

Vhaidara
2014-04-17, 08:57 PM
Bwayno drops another brawler with his strike.

Neski moves forward and knocks the man fighting Cadrien to his back

Cadrien's fist lands another solid blow, and another man drops.

Kanishka's Construct moves forward, creating even more of a panic among the brawlers. It swings once again and the man Neski had tripped falls silent. Then he gets entangled by some ectoplasm.

The brawlers, hearing Denjan's cry and seeing the giant dromite moving towards them, finally break and flee.

The child's laughter is now uproarious from the sidelines. Something about it seems off. It is clearly a sadistic laugh, reminiscent of Cadrien's, but the voice seems far too young for such cruelty.

Bwayno dropped one, Neski tripped one, Cadrien dropped one, the AC KOed the one Neski tripped, and then they ran away. Cadrien can take an AoO against one of them as they flee, if he wants.

AngryCyc
2014-04-17, 09:17 PM
Cadrien takes one last pot shot, for the main reason of channeling one last bit of judgmental fury into some brief healing energy as the fight ends.

AoO [roll0]
[roll1]

Not even bothering with damage. Also, switching judgment to the healing one to get at least 1 round of fast healing in... Yes, I punched a man just for the reason of getting in a single round of fast healing. Yes, this is how I play Evil.

CLW spell down below: [roll2]

Looking around at all the unconscious folks around him, Cadrien takes a couple seconds to realize he isn't going to be attacked anymore. He takes a couple more seconds after that to even come out of fight-mode and start looking around to what was happening outside of the immediate 5-ft square of mob-bashing that had been happening around him. As the mob disperses he calls out to those that are still conscious "AND REMEMBER THAT THE NEXT TIME YOU FEEL LIKE HARASSING SOMEONE FOR HIS LOOKS, YA OL' NANCIES!" The racism really struck a blow to his ego, if it wasn't apparent.

Regaining some composure, he looks around at what the dromite had been up to, now seeing that some others came to his aid as well... and finally with his eyes falling on the man bleeding out, assuming the wounds are noticeable enough to realize he is not merely knocked unconscious. Cadrien calls out to the others "OH BAZZUNS! Did you kill that man?? HAH! I suppose that's one way to handle it!" He walks over to start checking on the man bleeding out and, noticing some signs of life, quickly casts a single Cure Light Wounds spell on him to at least stabilize him, if not bring him back to consciousness. If the man wakes he tells him "Now be a good sport, and be more careful about who you harass next time, eh?"

Prehysterical
2014-04-17, 09:35 PM
While unnerved by the strange laughter of the child, Bwayno relaxes his stance and regards the dromite. He has never seen one before, so he is obviously curious. The expression is lost on onlookers, since the only indication is the tilting of his sackcloth-covered head.

"Are you all right there, friend? That turned ugly rather fast. Are the people who live here usually this cruel?"

Mantid
2014-04-18, 02:23 AM
Neski

"Yes, yes," Neski replies to , dusting himself off with a pale blue hand. "No permanent damage done. I have found a little name calling and scorn isn't uncommon, but today seemed to get a little out of hand. I hope such cruelty isn't normal here. It would certainly make my travels harder, at least until I reunite with my honor-swarm."

The Dromite takes a moment to study the four that came to his aid, though he can't help but glance around for the source of the disturbing laughter. "Thank you all for coming to my aid. My name is Neski Mindweave Reztor. Might I inquire your names, so that I may know with whom I share the honor with this day?" he says at last, dipping his head and extending his antennae.

Perception to spot the course of the laughter - [roll0]

Smileybastard
2014-04-18, 07:22 AM
Denjan

"I am glad you are well. I am Denjan." He bows.

Prehysterical
2014-04-18, 08:54 AM
Crossing his arms and nodding, the hobgoblin responds, "I am called Bwayno Paranada. It is as good as any other name, I suppose."

AngryCyc
2014-04-18, 09:05 AM
Continuing to try to stop the man from bleeding to death while he lies soaking in his own blood after the vicious assault, Cadrien looks up in shock and a bit of revulsion at the people casually introducing themselves around him. Not caring if the man lives or dies is understandable, but surely they'd at least realize the legal implications of open murder, on the street with all these witnesses around? Their sheer callousness at the acts they have committed stuns him a bit and he finds himself at a loss for words, so he focuses on making sure the dying man will recover, while looking around to see what by-standers had been up to during the fighting...

:smallannoyed:

Smileybastard
2014-04-18, 10:00 AM
Denjan

Seeing the bleeding man Denjan moves quickly to him and tries to assist Cadrien stop his bleeding. "Is anyone here a healer?"

Healing[roll0]

Marius
2014-04-18, 10:59 AM
When the last brawlers ran away, Kanishka dismisses the construct and moves towards the fallen man.
Why are you helping him? He was a coward and weak. Do the people here defend such creatures?

He turns away walking towards his temporary allies. I'm Kanishka, well met brothers.

Smileybastard
2014-04-18, 11:06 AM
Denjan

"I am doing my best to help him."

"I new to here, so I do not know what they value, but I value life, and I doubt you knew this man enough to judge him."

Prehysterical
2014-04-18, 11:27 AM
Bwayno regards Kanishka coldly. "People who have only just met do not call each other 'brother'. You have not earned that yet.

So what if the man is a coward? Denjan is right; letting him bleed to death here would be a dishonor to us as well as him."

Vhaidara
2014-04-18, 11:53 AM
As Neski looks over, he sees a small child. The boy looks normal, but something about him seems fundamentally wrong. Beside him is a woman, pale and gaunt. The child opens his mouth to speak.
Well, it seems you've decided to spoil my fun. At least it was a bit more entertaining while is lasted.
Suddenly, the man's wounds begin to bleed again.

Marius
2014-04-18, 12:01 PM
In my tribe we call brothers those who have fought together. I meant no disrespect.

AngryCyc
2014-04-18, 12:20 PM
Cadrien slowly gets up from tending to the now-dying-again man and starts staring more intently at the child and woman. His eyes glaze over just a bit as he lets the knowledge of his god slip into his mind... remaining just aware enough to try to keep whatever this child is occupied while he searches for some answers to questions not yet formed.

"Well, now... I can't speak for everyone but there was certainly now... ILL intent to ruin any fun... Maybe there is something I could do to help keep you entertained. Certainly watching a common man bleed silently to death isn't going to be very amusing for too long." Every word is spoken slowly and articulately, in an entirely different tone than what he had been acting like during the fight. He is buying himself and everyone else time, using this lull to search for knowledge, and hoping the others are bright enough to pick up on what he's doing...

I HATE doing this during combat type things because I actually have to roll for the rounds and deal with time delays... BUT. Focused Trance for [Messed up the roll. Will do OoC] (Please be small number, please be small number) and only move actions or less until that finishes...

...followed by knowledge(whatever is relevant to the "child" but probably religion) [roll0] to know what he is looking at.

"Come now, friends, surely we can find some other ways to keep him entertained no?" Again, he speaks slowly... dragging out the time until his mind finds the answers it seeks (hopefully before the CHILD grows too bored)

Prehysterical
2014-04-18, 12:33 PM
Picking up on Cadrien's serious tone, combined with the strange manner of the child, Bwayno finally begins to suspect something unnatural is occurring. He decides to play along.

Turning to Denjan, he asks, "Indeed, we shall see if we can keep him entertained. I would not want to disappoint the little ninyo. Denjan, what say we have a match? Just you and me. Nothing too serious, of course."

Smileybastard
2014-04-18, 12:49 PM
Denjan

"In a moment. He is bleeding again, " says Denjan without thought. He continues to work on the bleeding man.

Healing[roll0]

AngryCyc
2014-04-18, 12:50 PM
Snapping back to full-awareness much, MUCH sooner than anticipated, Cadrien takes a quick step backwards away from the man on the street. "On second though, I have no place at all to decide what you would find entertaining... that... that's for you and your honor alone! If this man's death is your fancy, then my meaningless opinion on the matter is of no consequence... He bows at this last phrase, allowing his feet to take another couple steps back, as he slowly tries to extricate himself from this situation.

Cadrien is visibly scared.

Prehysterical
2014-04-18, 12:52 PM
Seeing that Denjan is too focused on the man, Bwayno's gaze flickers between Neski and Kanishka. "What about either of you? Up for a little mano-a-mano? I am certain that it will be more pleasant than being set upon by five men at a time."

Cadrien's reaction catches his attention and the hobgoblin turns to better regard the child and his female escort. Bwayno begins to worry for Denjan and the injured man.

AngryCyc
2014-04-18, 12:58 PM
"Maybe now is not actually the best time to do that... Cadrien tells the others.

Bluff[roll0]

GTFO

Vhaidara
2014-04-18, 01:12 PM
The child smiles.
You are all so sweet to offer to entertain me. I think I will take you up on that offer. But not against each other. That wouldn't be any fun.

He snaps his fingers, and three creatures appear in front of the party. They are small, about four feet high, but surprisingly bulky. Their arms, which reach to the ground, end with long claws. They advance towards the party.

Anyone with Spellcraft, roll to ID. Everyone, roll initiative.

Smileybastard
2014-04-18, 01:30 PM
Denjan

Denjan snaps to alertness at the creatures appear. He scoops up his weapon as he rises.

Init[roll0]

AngryCyc
2014-04-18, 01:56 PM
Dretches! Demons resistant to most elements. If anyone has any cold iron or holy weapons, this would be the time to use them! Cadrien calls out.

Mantid
2014-04-18, 03:58 PM
Neski

Neski takes a step back at the appearance of the monsters, reaching for his starknife and shield.. "Since it seems we will be continuing to fight along side each other," he says to the group, "I suppose I should form a collective with you. You will feel me touch your minds. If you accept my presence I can link us together to communicate silently and better coordinate against these horrors."

Spellcraft - [roll0]
Initiative - [roll1]

If opportunity allows, Neski will draw his weapon and shield (move action) and invite the others to his collective (standard action). Otherwise those will be his actions for the first round.

Marius
2014-04-19, 10:52 AM
"Do it br.. Neski. I'll gladly accept your bond. This creatures can also create a gas cloud and impose fear upon their opponents." Kanishka then takes a step back and starts focusing on a new construct.

Initiative: [roll0]
5 foot step to D12 (or other square away from the creatures)
Manifesting Astral Construct 5pps 3th level construct (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-bestiary/astral-construct) on square E15. Abilities: Trip, Buff (+5HP) and Deflection (+1 AC)
Craft: Sculpting [roll1]

Vhaidara
2014-04-19, 11:18 AM
Neski is able to establish his collective and draw his weapon before the dretches advance.

The dretches charge, one each at Bwayno, Denjan, and Neski.
The first one's claws scrape across Bwayno's armor, nearly penetrating the strong mithril.
The second's claw bites into Neski's chitin, scoring a solid blow.
The final dretch catches Denjan off guard, and the claw scratches against his unprotected side.

Neski goes first, drawing his weapon and establishing the collective.

I12 charge to G12
I14 charge to G14
I16 charge to G15

1 attacks Bwayno and misses
2 attacks Neski and hits, dealing 7 damage.
3 attacks Denjan and hits, dealing 4 damage.

Initiative now goes (this is funny)
Bwayno (14)
Cadrien (13)
Denjan (12)
Kanishka (11)
Neski (21)
Dretches (17)

AngryCyc
2014-04-19, 11:32 AM
Cadrien charges with a punch!

Charge to F15 [roll0]
Confirm [roll1]
Damage [roll2] Lethal
Crit [roll3] Lethal

Prehysterical
2014-04-19, 01:48 PM
Cadrien's words work their way through Bwayno's mind as the demon swipes at him. Now is the time to become Bruto.

Looking the dretch right in the eyes, Bwayno swipes the air in front of him furiously before settling into a fighting stance and roaring at his opponent.

Dazzling Display: Full-round, demoralizes all dretches who can see Bwayno, DC is 10 + creature HD + their WIS modifier
Intimidate: [roll0]

Smileybastard
2014-04-19, 07:54 PM
Denjan

Denjan attempts to trip the monster that struck him and then shifts closer to his second closest enemy and strikes the now hopefully downed creature.

Redirection after being attacked.
CMB with Kama [roll0]

Flurry with the Kama

Attack [roll1]
Damage [roll2]

Attack [roll3]
Damage [roll4]

Denjan gets +1 AC / enemy adjacent to him.

Mantid
2014-04-20, 04:54 AM
Neski

With his collective powers connecting his new allies, Neski takes a moment to step away and focus on strengthen his allies.

"This may be a little disorientating for a moment. Especially the first time you experience this," Neski warns as he mentally reaches out to Bwayno, Cadrien, and Denjan and shares his own senses with them, to help them better see where to strike the demons.

5 ft step back into E13 since Cadrien is no longer there.

Manifesting Coordinate as One, augmented by 2 (5pp total) to network the power to Bwayno, Cadrien, and Denjan. Currently set as offensive.

Bwayno, Cadrien, and Denjan receive +1 insight bonus to both to hit and damage rolls.

Marius
2014-04-20, 06:43 AM
Kanishka construct appears besides him, this time it looks much less defined and it's hard to tell what it represents. But it moves foward going around the creatures and attacking them from behind.

In the meantime, Kanishka tries to attack the creatures mind inflicting them a horrible pain.

Construct: move to H16 (going around to avoiding AoOs, flanks drench 3 with Denjan)
Attack: [roll0]
Trip: [roll3]

Kanishka:
Manifest Inflict pain (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-powers/i/inflict-pain), augmented to 5pps, affects drenchs 3 and 2. DC19 vs will.
Drops Psionic Focus and gets it again as a move action to set default damage type to Sonic.

Vhaidara
2014-04-20, 10:28 AM
Bwayno strikes his pose, and the dretches recoil in fear.

Cadrien's fist bounces off of the creature's thick hide, even with the additional force from his charge.

Denjan successfully wraps his kama around the legs of the Dretch that attacked him. The kama bounces once off the creature's hide, but the second blow strikes deep. However, as it exits the wound, the gash partially closes.

Kanishka's Construct connects with the beast, but the dretch recovers from the blow quickly. On it's back, but quickly.

Both the second and third dretch cry out in agonizing pain as they flail on the ground as Kanishka manipulates their simple minds.

Get up you stupid beasts..

The two fallen dretches stand, exposing themselves to further harm in the process. A loud noise emits from the first dretch, and stinking gas fills the area.

Neski's power will manifest sccessfully.

An arrow flies through the air, and almost catches the child in the head, but the woman moves into the path faster than the eye can see and is soon bleeding from a wound to her shoulder. A loud curse resounds from the distance.

Bwayno successfully intimidates all of them.
Cadrien missed
Denjan trips the dretch that attacked him, missed his first attack, and landed the second. The description is how I describe DR.
The construct also hits and trips.
Both failed the save vs Kanishka's inflict pain.
The two tripped dretch stood up, provoking AoO from the adjacent PCs. The third one also provokes an AoO from Bwayno and Neski (It acted before Neski moved). Roll Spellcraft. I rolled saves for everyone, and everyone passed easily.
Neski, being unaffected by the cloud, was successful in manifesting his power.
A new challenger has appeared.

Prehysterical
2014-04-20, 10:46 AM
As the dretch attempts to rise, Bwayno aims a kick at its stomach.
AoO (lethal damage until I say otherwise)
Attack roll: [roll0]
Confirm: [roll1]
Crit Damage: [roll3]

Taking a quick moment to ready his turtle style defense, Bwayno swings as the dretch rises.
Swift action for Turtle stance, +1 shield bonus AC as long as he has a hand free
Attack roll: [roll4]
Confirm: [roll5]
Damage: [roll6]
Crit Damage: [roll7]

AngryCyc
2014-04-20, 10:57 AM
Cadrien punches one of the dretches as it falls and then stands, and then punches it again, because fists are a glorious thing that must be forced up on the demons. He calls out to the demons:
"We're actually much stronger than you and you should probably give this fight up... there are much better things to fight than us."

AoO [roll0]
Confirm [roll1]
Damage [roll2]
Crit [roll3]

Regular attack [roll4]
Confirm [roll5]
Damage [roll6]
Crit [roll7]

Smileybastard
2014-04-20, 03:56 PM
Denjan

Denjan attacks the creature as it stands with a kama and then strikes it again.

AoO Roll [roll0]
confirm [roll1]
Damage [roll]1d6+5/roll]

1st Kama Flurry Attack [roll2]
confirm [roll3]
Damage [roll]1d6+5/roll]

2nd Kama Flurry Attack [roll4]
confirm [roll5]
Damage [roll]1d6+5/roll]

Mantid
2014-04-21, 03:22 AM
Neski

Sense joined to the other three melee combatants, Neski ducks low and charges forward, Throwing himself in a half-slide, half-roll, between the beasts, flipping over to slash with his starknife as he turns towards the demons.

Previous AoO To Hit - [roll0] | Damage - [roll1]

Moving to H13.
Acrobatics to avoid AoO - [roll2]

Atacking G12 (first) or G14 (second).
To Hit - [roll3] (Includes +2 from flanking, +1 from Group Fighter trait)
Damage - [roll4]

AoO roll (If needed):
To Hit - [roll5] (+3 if still flanking)
Damage - [roll6]

Marius
2014-04-21, 08:19 AM
Kanishka steps away from the cloud and looks around trying to see where did the arrow came from while casually slinging a ball of ectoplasm to the drench his construct is beating.

Astral Construct:
AoO: [roll0]
Crit: Damage: [roll3]
Trip: [roll4]

Attack: [roll5]
Confirmation: [roll7]
Crit: Damage: [roll8]
Trip: [roll9]

Kanishka:
5 foot step to C13
Move action: Perception [roll10]
Standard action: Entangling Ectoplasm to Drench 3.

Vhaidara
2014-04-21, 05:05 PM
Both of Bwayno's blows connect solidly, but they make little impact on the demonic armor of the dretch.

Cadrien's blows seem to find more success, but his call only seems to enrage the demons further.
So, the false one speaks the tongue of Hell? Kill him first, my minions.

Denjan's kamas score a series of gashes along the beast's body. The creature seems on the brink of collapse.

The construct misses as the dretch stands, but then knocks it back down with its second blow, scoring a minor wound.

Kanishka successfully entangles the fallen creature.

Neski successfully repositions himself, and lands all three blows with his weapon. However, all of the wounds close as quickly as they form.

The demons shriek as they strike again. Bwayno avoids both the claws and the bite of the creature he faces. Denjan's foe, cowed and agonized as it is, misses with all of its strikes as well. The third stands up.

Bwayno hits and does damage.
Cadrien hits and does damage.
Denjan hits a lot and does a lot of damage.
The construct misses the AoO, then hits with the normal attack and successfully trips again.
Kanishka entangles Dretch 3.
Neski hits 3 times, and does no damage.
The dretches all miss, and 3 gets up. AoO from Denjan, Cadrien, and the construct

AngryCyc
2014-04-21, 06:01 PM
AoO [roll0]
Confirm [roll1]
Damage [roll2]
[roll3]

Attack[roll4]
Confirm [roll5]
Damage [roll6]
[roll7]

Cadrien punches a few more times while taking a step below the dretches to get a clearer view of the kid and lady.

Prehysterical
2014-04-21, 06:10 PM
Seeing that his blows have little effect, Bwayno decides to switch tactics. He sweeps his leg under the dretch, hoping to keep it occupied.
Trip, Provoking AoO
Attack roll: [roll0]

Mantid
2014-04-22, 02:54 AM
Neski

"As resilient as these creatures are," Neski comments, crouching down, "I wonder if our mystery archer has the right idea. Go straight for the head!"

Neski jumps backwards, spinning himself in the air and hits the ground running, charging the boy.

There's no way this can't end well! :smalltongue:

Swift Action: Coordinated Strike on the boy. All members of the collective get +2 insight bonus to hit the boy till Neski's next turn.

Full-Round action: Charge!
Acrobatics to avoid AoO from Dretches, if needed: [roll0]

Moving to K16.
To Hit: [roll1]

If the woman moves to block, Neski will, if possible:
Sense Motive for sense enchantment: [roll3]
If she is under and enchantment, Neski will try to turn his blade to do non-lethal damage to her.

Smileybastard
2014-04-22, 05:21 AM
Denjan

Denjan continus his barrage on the creature.

1st Kama Flurry Attack [roll2]
confirm [roll3]
Damage [roll]1d6+5/roll]

2nd Kama Flurry Attack [roll4]
confirm [roll5]
Damage [roll]1d6+5/roll]

Marius
2014-04-22, 07:40 AM
"Don't do anything rash. They're tough but we seem to be doing fine. Just keep them down." Says Kanishka as he shoots another ball of ectoplasm to another drench. He mentally commands his construct to keep bashing the drench.

Astral Construct:
AoO: [roll0]

Attack on drench 3: [roll5]

Kanishka:
5 foot step to D14
Standard action: Entangling Ectoplasm to Drench 1.

Vhaidara
2014-04-22, 10:57 AM
The dretch swipes at Bwayno as he knocks it to the groun, but hits nothing but air as it falls on its back.

Cadrien strikes air both swings.

Denjan's kama cuts through the dretch, and, as it falls and fades, his second blow scars the other

The construct's blow as the third dretch is standing lays it flat once again, at which point it begins to fade. It repositions and strikes at the final dretch, missing.

Kanishka's Etoplasm strikes the remaining dretch, snaring it to the ground.

As Neski charges, he detects no magic from the woman. However, before he reaches her, a gaunt figure appears blocking his path.

The Dretch stands, leaving itself open once again to attack.

Another arrow flies from down the docks, snaking around the woman to bury itself in the new creature's shoulder. The beast screams in agony.

The woman turns, grabs the boy, and begins to flee, rounding a corner down the alley.

Bwayno trips the dretch
Cadrien wiffs
Denjan kills one and wounds the next
The construct finishes off that one and moves to continue its attack, missing.
Kanishka entangles the dretch.
In response to Neski's movements, another enemy appeared
The dretch stands. AoO from Construct and Bwayno (and possibly Denjan, if that is a reach weapon)
The new enemy got shot
The woman picked up the kid and ran around a corner.

AngryCyc
2014-04-22, 11:46 AM
Cadrien grows weary of missing these clever beasts, so he stops swinging, reaches out and touches one with a hand glowing with dark, crackling energy...

Mother duckin' touch attack, yo! [roll0]
confirm [roll1]
Negative energy damage [roll2]
Crit [roll3]

and that's one use of Touch of Corruption for the day.

Marius
2014-04-22, 01:58 PM
Kanishkas mouth hangs open after what he saw but he recovers and shouts at his allies: "Forget the drench, that demon will kill us all! Non of our attacks can injure it and if you touch you'll get covered in acid." He looks around desperation looking for the hidden archer while his mind races trying to find a way out of this mess. "Neski don't turn your back to it!" He moves foward a bit and tries to entangle the demon while the construct tries to keep the drench down.

AoO [roll0]

Attack on drench 1: [roll5]

Kanishka:
5 foot step to D15
Standard action: Entangling Ectoplasm to Babau.
Ranged touch attack: [roll10]
Manifester check: [roll11]

Prehysterical
2014-04-22, 02:08 PM
Oh no. After swinging once again at the dretch, Bwayno decides on a desperate gamble to buy them all some time.

He points at the new monster, roaring out a challenge.

"Over here, maldito! Face me, if you have the guts to do so!"
AoO roll: [roll0]
Confirm: [roll1]
Crit Damage: [roll3]

Intimidate on the new demon: [roll4]

Smileybastard
2014-04-22, 09:22 PM
Denjan

Denjan releases the one Kama and swings it by the other attacking the rising creature.

AoO [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Mantid
2014-04-23, 01:51 AM
Neski

"Don't touch it, you say?" Neski says, glancing at his exposed hand in the middle of his starknife. "Doesn't leave me much room to maneuver."

The dromite backs away from the new creature and returns his weapon to the hook hanging from his waist. He extends his hand toward the creature, the air around his fingers turning misty for a moment before a ray, the same shade as his pale-blue chitin, shoots forth toward the monster.

Stepping back 5' to I13, sheathing my starknife.

Using innate ability to manifest Energy Ray (Cold).

Ranged touch attack to hit:
Damage (Cold): [roll]1dd6+1

Vhaidara
2014-04-23, 07:02 AM
Bwayno's blow again connects. The damage is minimal, but it is there. The new demon snarls at him in response.

Cadrien moves into position and touches the Dretch. The energy of his strike seems to be very harmful to it.

Denjan's kama bites into the demon's flesh as it rises.

The construct lands two solid blows upon the monster, finally causing it to dissolve into the air.

Kanishka manages to entangle the creature before it can charge Bwayno.

Neski's power misses the entangled beast.

As the creature begins to fade from view, another arrow pierces its skull. It collapses to the ground before evaporating.

Gods be damned, you fools drove it off!
A man is approaching from the southern part of the docks, a massive bow in his hands.

Mantid
2014-04-24, 12:38 AM
Neski

"Seems to be no shortage of fools today," Neski says, looking over the mess left on the docks. Turning to face the approaching man, Neski offers a head bow. "Seems I have yet another person to thank for help today.

"Neski Mindweave Reztor thanks you, strange. I hope you might share with me your name that I might know whom I share this honor with.

"And," Neski adds, running a hand across an antenna, "if you would be so kind as to help me understand the events I seemed to have stumbled into today. You seem to have a better understanding of what we just encountered."

Also going to take a moment to manifest Natural Healing, augmented by 1, to heal 6 damage.

Prehysterical
2014-04-24, 08:15 AM
Bwanyo is put off by the man's manner and crosses his arms, glaring from behind his mask.

"That little monster wanted to kill these men. I would rather have it escape than leave a pile of dead bodies on the pier.

And in case you didn't notice, senyor, we are not equipped to fight demons."

AngryCyc
2014-04-24, 08:33 AM
With the fight over with, Cadrien once again rushes over to the man who the demon-child thing made continue to bleed out in front of him, checking to see if the man might still be saved...

He casts a dirty glare once more at those around him ignoring the mess they had made, in favor of conversation and bickering. If the man appears to be still alive but bleeding out, he once more casts Cure Light Wounds to stabilize the man.

Marius
2014-04-24, 08:48 AM
"I don't know why he ran away but it wasn't because he was afraid of us. Whatever was the thing disguised as a child, it was the most powerfull being I ever saw, he could crush us easily. It's a good thing that he went away." The construct vanishes without any visible command from Kanishka. Stranger, can you explain this to us?

Vhaidara
2014-04-24, 02:59 PM
Cadrien is fortunate that he healed the man previously, otherwise he wouldn't have made it.

My name isn't important. I've been tracking that child for the past six months, and just when I catch up and manage to find a good shot, you get him watching his safety! Now that it's escaped, it will only cause more pain.
The man, his face shrouded by his cloak, turns to Kanishka
I don't know what it is, but the child has been like that it's entire life.

Smileybastard
2014-04-24, 08:22 PM
Denjan

Denjan watches and listens as people act and talk. He tried to get a feel for each of the people.

Sense motive [roll0]

Marius
2014-04-25, 08:56 AM
"If he can summon demons that quickly he could be anywhere he wanted by now, but he just ran. Do you know what he was doing here?." Kanishka looks around, noticing that the place is still full of unconscious people. "Maybe we can continue our conversation somewhere else. Even in this lawless plave there must be some kind of authority."

Mantid
2014-04-26, 01:24 AM
"Yes, good idea," Neski agrees. "I think I've had my fill of trouble for now. Though I think I might have a problem blending into the crowds. Assuming this swarm... umm... group plans to remain intact."

Vhaidara
2014-04-26, 11:28 PM
As far as Denjan can tell, the man is being completely honest. Not very telling, but honest.
As far as I can tell, the demon child simply wishes to cause mayhem. I for one, will waste no more time hunting.
The man dashes off down the alley the child and woman vanished down.

AngryCyc
2014-04-27, 06:13 AM
"Well that was just gods-damned bizarre. Do things like that happen around here very often? ...and more importantly, does anyone know if we should report this to anyone or something? Any government agency that'll... you know... take care of this kind of thing and maybe make sure that we aren't blamed for causing a riot in the middle of the day....." Cadrien states as he looks around to the remaining people on the docks.

Smileybastard
2014-04-27, 07:04 AM
Denjan

Denjan continues to listen to the chatter between the group and then calmly speaks. "I would imagine the authorities would arrive drawn by the events that transpired and setting off to look for them could be misconstrued as fleeing. I feel my actions were warranted and am not afraid of being judged by them if this land is not lawless."

Prehysterical
2014-04-27, 08:21 PM
Bwayno goes to stand beside Denjan, nodding approvingly.

"He is right. It is these cowards who have acted without honor, not us. Once they are interrogated, the truth will come to light. I am no common thief to run off into the shadows at the first sign of trouble."

AngryCyc
2014-04-27, 08:29 PM
"I didn't say to run away and hide. I asked if there was someone we should be reporting this too, instead of standing here doing nothing... I'd much rather be proactive rather than just wait for the world to have its way with me.

And no, there is no reason that looking for the proper authority would be misconstrued as being guilty. What, do you think that after being robbed, a little old woman running to her nearest constabulary is going to be tackle to the ground and arrested right there due to looking guilty for hurrying to find help?

However, if you merely are ignorant of the location of any such authorities, that is all you needed to say."

Smileybastard
2014-04-27, 09:16 PM
Denjan

Denjan looks concerned at aggressive choice of words.

"You were not the only one who spoke and your ignorance is no greater than our own. As for your analogy the old woman is lacking because she offered no violence whereas we did. Neither your nor I know this society nor what it's laws are let alone what they see as proper actions. I did not suggest what you should do, but only my opinion."

"I have chosen my words carefully and believe they convey what I intended them to.

Please if you wish seek the authorities. I am not your master.""

Marius
2014-04-28, 01:37 PM
"I must agree with Denjan. We acted with honor but it'll be the word of strangers against the hurt and beaten locals. Let's just move ourselves to a tavern and we can talk it over a mug of ale."

Mantid
2014-04-29, 02:33 AM
Neski

"Taking leave in a tavern is hardly a defense against local enforcers. They would have little trouble tracking down at least half of us," Neski comments, gesturing toward Bwayno and Cadrien. "I would think our best course of action would be to find the true instigator of this problem, that child-creature that seemed to be amusing himself with us. I hardly doubt his presence was a coincidence, given his amusement at our fight."

Prehysterical
2014-04-30, 12:20 AM
Neski's words bring an unseen frown to Bwayno's face. "I do not think that is such a good idea. That man who was chasing him... he seemed like one of the Inquisidores from my homeland. Hunters of the unnatural. Get in his way, help him, aid his enemies... it will not matter. He will offer no thanks, and more than likely turn us over to the authorities for 'obstructing' him.

Still, I do agree that the presence of the... child is very strange timing. Perhaps these men laying here will be able to tell us more."

Vhaidara
2014-05-10, 02:11 PM
The men who had been involved in the brawl begin to stir.

AngryCyc
2014-05-10, 03:11 PM
Seeing the men stir, Cadrien says "If you wish to speak to the men, it looks like now is your chance. I for one trust the authorities here to be able to sort this out much better than any other options however. I will be heading for whatever semblance of a constabulary I can find to explain the situation before they hear a warped version from anyone else."

He starts heading quickly away from the stirring men, worried what their reactions might be, heading towards whatever appears to be a more central region of town. He looks for the biggest buildings, and the largest streets, and just starts walking down those while looking for whatever passes for the Law in this area. Should he meet anyone along the way, he asks them if there is a sheriff or government officials or what have you anywhere around here and if they might point him to the way.

Marius
2014-05-10, 03:51 PM
"Allright, if you want to go it'll be better if we all go together. I really hope you're right. Kanishka looks down at the beaten men as he leaves but decides not to say anything else. This seems like a strage culture and he didn't want to get himself in more trouble.

Smileybastard
2014-05-10, 04:49 PM
Denjan

Denjan sits on the ground and begins to meditate. " If the authorities arrive here I will explain your intentions."

Prehysterical
2014-05-12, 09:57 PM
These cowards lack any real sort of honor, Bwayno thinks as he regards the stirring brawlers.

Still, they have been taught their lesson, and perhaps are only partly responsible. The child... it is a sign of great evil... With such a thought in his mind, Bwayno reluctantly steps forward and begins helping some of the men up.

Mantid
2014-05-15, 01:29 AM
Neski just does his best to pull his cloak up and hide his race, although the antennae sticking out from under the hood does little to help him blend in.

Vhaidara
2014-05-15, 07:30 AM
Cadrien and Kanishka manage to find their way to the police headquarters. The door is open.

As Bwayno helps the men up, they look a bit lost. One of them seems to decide to take the initiative to speak
"What the bloody hells happened? Why does my head hurt so much?"

AngryCyc
2014-05-15, 08:20 AM
Cadrien walks in and tells someone "Hello, my name is Cadrien. This is Kanishka. We were just involved in an altercation down at the docks. A rowdy group of locals were causing trouble, and I seem to have come out victorious, so I feel like I need to report to you to make sure proper procedure is followed. Nobody was killed, but several feelings were probably hurt. There was something though... a "child", a demon or something disguised as a child who also attacked us, and who might've been what was causing the crowd to be so violent.

I can report more in detail if that is necessary. Primarily I'm just interested in making sure you have a report of this from me personally so that later you do not hear a trumped up story of me attacking innocent people out of nowhere, or any such crime."

Diplomacy to improve starting relation [roll0]

Marius
2014-05-15, 08:40 AM
"I'll let you do the talking Cadrien. I'm not good at this kind of thing." He stays quiet while Cadrien gives his report. Paranoid as always he shields his mind a bit and tries to look impassive.

Using the talent Conceal Thoughts.

Prehysterical
2014-05-15, 08:48 AM
Bwayno looks at the men in surprise. "You mean you do not remember? Ah, maybe there was dark magic...

All of you tried to beat him," nodding his head in Neski's direction, "within an inch of his life for no obvious reason. Myself and a few others defended him by knocking you all out. However, some thing wearing the disguise of a human child was not pleased with this. It tried to have us kill you, and when we refused, it summoned its demonic servants to try and finish us all off. If it had not been for the intervention of an Inquisidor, things might have gone worse than they did.

A strange tale, I know, but sadly I have nothing to give you other than my word."

Diplomacy, in case it is needed: [roll0]

Vhaidara
2014-05-28, 02:14 PM
The building contains a few dozen people in uniforms at desks. One of them looks up at Cadrien.
"So, a group of citizens were getting rowdy, and you decided to take it into your own hands rather than let us know? And you're blaming a 'demon child'? Are you aware how unlikely that sounds?"

The man shakes his head again, though if it is a denial or just trying to clear it isn't obvious.
"I remember seeing the bug, but that's about it. I don't like foreigners, but at least they usually bring business of some sort."

AngryCyc
2014-05-28, 02:41 PM
"Yeah, and I was stupid enough to just walk in with a made up story. Because that would obvious benefit me in any way whatsoever. " Cadrien snaps sarcastically.

"There are others who said they'd stay down at the dock (foolishly thinking you'd just magically show up there) who can corroborate this story."

Marius
2014-05-28, 02:58 PM
Kanishka stays silent, cursing himself for accepting to come here. Cadrien was obviusly not much better than himself or maybe this officer wasn't inclined to believe anything they say. "We did what we had to save the life of a person getting beat by a mob for no good reason other than he was a stranger. This is my first time in the city and I didn't have time to look for the whereabouts of the guard."

Prehysterical
2014-05-28, 04:32 PM
The hobgoblin's brow furrows in disapproval under his mask, but the movement is lost on the men before him. "Well then, senyor, if none of you need our assistance, us foreigners will be on our way." He shakes his head as he walks away, regrouping with Neski and Denjan.

Now that that has been taken care of, it would be best to meet up with the others at the guards' post.

"All right, let's find out where the others have gotten to. Now that I think on it, perhaps splitting up was not the best idea."

Vhaidara
2014-06-04, 01:15 PM
The officer glares at Cadrien.
"I was mostly referring to the "demon child" part of your story. And I said unlikely, not untrue. I think the captain will want to speak with you."
He motions to a staircase.
"First door on your left when you get up there."

The man doesn't respond, and starts helping up his fellows.

Smileybastard
2014-06-04, 06:04 PM
Denjan

"While I agree splitting up is generally not wise, I feel going to search for them now won't help and besides it could still be misconstrued as fleeing. In my experience when two groups seek for find one another, one staying put is generally the best tactic. If both groups move then all palnning gos out the window."

Marius
2014-06-05, 07:45 AM
What were the chances that "the captain" would listen to them? Pretty slim in Kanishkas opinion. But now all they could do was get on with it and hope for the best. "Let's get Cadrien, and sooner with go the sooner we can be on our way."

Mantid
2014-06-06, 05:46 PM
Neski nods at Denjan's words. "They do know where to find us if we stay put," he replies, fidgeting and glancing around the docks. "The question is do they want to find us? Could it hurt to stay nearby and wait a while? Don't think we'll be harassed more, do you?"

Smileybastard
2014-06-06, 05:53 PM
Denjan

Denjan looks at the nearby men. "I do not think they will harass us more, but If they do attack you I will defend you. I don't suppose there is much harm if we move a little." Denjan rises to his feet.

Prehysterical
2014-06-06, 06:09 PM
Outvoted, Bwayno sighs. "Very well, then. We shall stay close. But I would not worry overmuch, amigo. So long as we leave them alone, they will leave us alone. I do not think they will want a second helping. But the question remains: where shall we go?"

AngryCyc
2014-06-07, 09:47 PM
Cadrien follows up the way indicated.

Vhaidara
2014-06-10, 02:42 PM
As Cadrien knocks on the captain's door, a woman's voice says
"Come in."
As they enter, they see a woman in a chain shirt sitting at a table. She looks up at them.
"What do you need?"