PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Tips for a Sorcerer?

Henry the 57th
2014-04-14, 01:57 PM
Hey everybody. I'm building my first 3.5 sorcerer in quite a long time, and to be honest, I've almost totally forgotten how to do it. I've gone for a Neutral Evil Lesser Aasimar Sorcerer5/Incantatrix1. Anything from the WotC books is acceptable, and we're using spell point system. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me optimize this girl?

Henry the 57th
2014-04-14, 02:47 PM
No suggestions? :smallfrown:

dextercorvia
2014-04-14, 02:58 PM
Solo's Handbook (ww.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?74801-Solo%92s-Stupendously-Superior-Sorcerer-Stratagems)

Getting the Most out of Incantatrix (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=5693.0)

Ellowryn
2014-04-14, 03:05 PM
You could always go with the venerable dragonwrought kobold with the greater draconic rite of passage and loredrake route, are you planning to go the mailman build?

HighWater
2014-04-14, 04:04 PM
Yeah, what kind of optimisation are you shooting for anyhow?
You could top off/mix-up incantatrix with Mage of the Arcane Order, if you like going for versality. Will even let you cast (though twice as expensive, and at the cost of an extra full round concentration) spells from your prohibited school through the spellpool... Probably not as powerful as incantatrix itself though.