PDA

View Full Version : Homebrewing the OotS Adventure Game.

Korias
2007-02-07, 05:51 PM
Me and my friends picked up the game recently, and we want some help making new shticks and loot, along with a few other characters.

Heres what we need:
Hinjo, Hinjo's Shticks, and Hinjo's Loot.
Julio Scoundrel, His Shticks, and His Loot.
Celia, Her Shticks, and Her Loot.
And Finaly Miko, Her Shticks, and Her loot.
We also need to know what loot we should add drool marks to for these characters.

Raistlin1040
2007-02-10, 12:59 AM
Wait for the expansion. Seriously.

Harkone
2007-02-19, 04:01 PM
I don't mean to resurrect this potentially "dead" thread, but I'm definitely interested in whatever you come up with for the other characters. I too am impatient for the expansion.

EdgarVerona
2007-02-22, 02:31 AM
Aye, nothing wrong with a bit o' homebrew. I had an idea a while back to add "board events" (kind of like... well, I guess like the turn events in Gunbound [I know, shame on me =)]). It spiced it up and keeps us going until that expansion. So go for it =)

Harkone
2007-02-22, 05:35 PM
Tell me more about these "board events."

Korias
2007-02-22, 06:56 PM
Aye, nothing wrong with a bit o' homebrew. I had an idea a while back to add "board events" (kind of like... well, I guess like the turn events in Gunbound [I know, shame on me =)]). It spiced it up and keeps us going until that expansion. So go for it =)

Well, If they were like the events in gunbound, they would apply status penalties.Wind, for example, would say: All attacks with range higher than 3 would suffer a -1 to hit. Their may be a special thing where all attacks deal +1 wound. Or something like that. If you play gunbound, you know that the Tornado and Force events are what I'm talking about here.

Gamer5389
2007-02-22, 11:18 PM
If the game was to add something like board event, I hope that they'd be more drastic than the ones Gunbound. Something like Screw This cards but much bigger changes like forced player duels, dynamic game board, player repositioning. I've probably have been playing too much Mario Party recently but I'd like to see more significant changes to the game.

Korias
2007-02-22, 11:34 PM
Hmm... were on to something. Like, Something that FORCES you to have one of those 50+ Monster battles, or something that makes you put all your equiped loot in a pile, shuffle it, and deal to all players.

Harkone
2007-02-23, 12:51 PM
I like those ideas in principle, but they're pretty harsh (give up all equipped loot, fight 50 monsters).

Korias
2007-02-24, 01:10 PM
Well, theirs a CHANCE that you get your loot back, but that allows you to have leverage over other players. You can re-trade your loot if you want, but if Elan has 3 Loots (Two Elan, 1 Belkar), Roy has 6 Loots (3 :roy:, 2:belkar:, 1 :elan:) And Belkar has one loot (1 :roy:), They shuffle in all the equiped loots and then redeal the same amount. Elan would get 3 Loots, Roy would get 6 Loots, and Belkar would get 1. But they could be entirely different loots, and belkar could get a loot that would actualy help him.