PDA

View Full Version : Polymorph Any Object: Any way to gain Wis/Cha?

Solace of Tides
2014-04-15, 10:16 PM
I've been trying to research ways to gain the Wis/Cha scores of polymorphed creatures. I haven't beenu able to find much, but I stumbled upon something somewhere that hinted towards polymorph other and didn't quite understand it.

If anyone would be able to explain how my Cleric (trickery) would be able to take upon the Wis and Cha scores of another creature, I would be very grateful.

Also, if this is possible, anyone know of any creatures with exceptionally high scores right off the bat? Gold dragons came to mind, but a quick glance of the MM didn't yield many results.

Quiddle
2014-04-15, 10:45 PM
I feel like what you are looking for is things to turn into temporarily that have some sort of permanent score gain mechanic. Hmm let me check up on that....

Solace of Tides
2014-04-15, 11:48 PM
Awesome. I look forward to your results!

Quiddle
2014-04-16, 12:22 AM
Barghests are a good bet, if you eat three humanoid corpses you get an outsider hit die as well at +1 con str and nat ac (and more skill pts/feats). Unfortunately the people you eat need more hit dice than you have and your religion needs to be ok with you eating people's souls for power. No cha or wis though, I'll keep looking.