PDA

View Full Version : Shojo's return?

Professor Tanhauser
2007-02-07, 10:12 PM
I was wondering if good old shojo will return a'la roy's dad soon. I mean, he ought to be able to, and if he returns as a ghost hunjo can't toss him in the clink. Maybe he's wating till hinjo is depserate enough to listen to him despite the whole 'well intended deception" thing.

It might make sense. Hinjo gets nearly whacked, is stunned and near death for a few minutes, and here comes good old shojo to give him a vital piece of advice.

I wonder if he'll have a couple geishas hanging off him when he does.....

DenverWolf
2007-02-07, 10:19 PM
I don't know... I think he'd be sick of the whole affair. Hanging out with geishas sounds a lot more fun than popping in to talk to Hinjo! :redface:

Professor Tanhauser
2007-02-07, 10:23 PM
I could see it happening tho, especially in a funny way:

Hinjo is on his ass, dazed and weak, and sunndely a deep, disembodied voice calls out "Luuuke. Luuuuke!"

Hinjo: "Huh? Who the devil is 'Luke'?"

SHojo: "Oops, sorry, never mind, nephew. Another deceased ancient wizard and I were both trying to contact our protege's in the moral realm and got our signals crossed for a second."

Hee hee hee.

Skyserpent
2007-02-07, 10:26 PM
I could see it happening tho, especially in a funny way:

Hinjo is on his ass, dazed and weak, and sunndely a deep, disembodied voice calls out "Luuuke. Luuuuke!"

Hinjo: "Huh? Who the devil is 'Luke'?"

SHojo: "Oops, sorry, never mind, nephew. Another deceased ancient wizard and I were both trying to contact our protege's in the moral realm and got our signals crossed for a second."

Hee hee hee.

That's a really long punchline...

dragongirl13
2007-02-07, 10:37 PM
Ha ha ha. Nice Star Wars reference. :smallsmile:

Shojo's ghost is a good idea. I hope Giant reads this thread or already has the idea of Shojo's ghost in mind.

:smallbiggrin:

brian c
2007-02-07, 10:42 PM
Ha ha ha. Nice Star Wars reference. :smallsmile:

Shojo's ghost is a good idea. I hope Giant reads this thread or already has the idea of Shojo's ghost in mind.

:smallbiggrin:

He says in the FAQ that he deliberately tries not to read forum speculation, because if he doesn't take anyone's theories and if he sees that someone guessed the right thing he's liable to change it just out of spite.

So, I hope Giant doesn't read this and already has the idea in mind.

Messenger
2007-02-08, 12:04 AM
I was wondering if good old shojo will return a'la roy's dad soon. I mean, he ought to be able to, and if he returns as a ghost hunjo can't toss him in the clink.
After all that had happened, I doubt Hinjo would really want to do that anyway. Or else he'd have tossed Roy into the slammer already instead of shaking his hand.

If he figures Roy is a good guy based on Roy saving his life, then it stands to reason that he'd probably figure Shojo had good reasons for getting Roy to do the old man's dirty work. He'd demand an explanation from Shojo and I doubt he would misunderstand- unlike Miko would.

Silverlocke980
2007-02-08, 12:08 AM
Doubt it... Shojo died with Hinjo knowing what he needed to do, i.e. defend the gate that holds the Snarl.

Roy's dad only showed up to pitch in with the quest to kill Xykon, something Roy didn't know how to do.
(Or, more correctly, didn't know that Xykon was still alive/undead.)