PDA

View Full Version : Aspiring Arcane Caster Seeks Help Getting Into Bordello Buisness.

Metahuman1
2014-04-16, 11:24 PM
Relevant Context: My part just hit 6th level and next session will be us coming off several in game months of down time after having spent the first 6 levels escaping from the massive evil organization for the campaign that was using us as guinea pigs, and making it to the location of the Rebellions Main base. When I joined this game the DM did a poor job explaining the Optimization level being funtional, let alone important to a story, would require, so I came in under prepared, and he's letting me start correcting that.

Ok, so, I've got a 5th level sorcerer 1st level mage of the arcane order. For my 6th level feat and spell I've picked up Craft Wounderous Item and Distilled Joy respectively. My 3rd level feat was Item Familiar. I've used 1,000 GP of this so far to buy off my LA 1 form my Draconic Creature Template, and I want to turn the remaining XP into crafting auto resetting traps of distilled joy, which I will be installing in the local "gentleman's" club to start producing Ambrosia to use to supplement crafting XP so that I can move into being the party's gear crafter.

I have 13,000GP and 3840 spare XP to work with. What I need a bit of help with is working out how many traps I can make, and how to keep it form eating so much of my WBL that I can't afford other important Items. Need to have done the math for this before next session. (No set date yet as some of us have different schedules one week to the next so exact days are often play it by ear.)

Thanks!