PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Spirit Shaman Spells

Sliver
2014-04-17, 04:19 AM
I'm playing a Warforged Spirit Shaman with a splash of Stormlord for flavor (10/2 currently) and I'm wondering about good suggestions for spells.

What I'm hoping for are solid long lasting spells and perhaps swift spells. The character is mostly melee with some summoning ability (Using Guide Magic for Summon Greater Elemental and fighting using Bite of the Weretiger) and low Charisma so I'm avoiding anything that allows a save.

Here is my current spell list:

1: Omen of Peril, Traveler's Mount (looking to switch it out), Faerie Fire
2: Blinding Spittle, Mass Snake's Swiftness (Adding a comma there would make you think I also choose "mass" as a spell, right?), Master Air
3: Stone Shape, Spiritjaws (for pesky ethereal creatures and Blink users), Lion's Charge
4: Greater Blindsight, Airwalk
5: Phantom Stag, Bite of the Weretiger
6: Summon Greater Elemental

I also have a spellstored staff with Phantom Stag in it in case I'm low on spells and need a retreat. Recently switched out Langour for Airwalk

JeminiZero
2014-04-17, 08:11 AM
1-Blockade [CS]: This spell is swift action cast, but no CL dependent effect. Put it in a wand
1-Spiderhand [BoVD]: For Scouting
2-Interfaith Blessing [CC]: One of the few mass party buffs on the Druid spell list. Useful if a Arcanist provides haste that makes Mass Snake's Swiftness redundant
2-Kelpstrand [SpC]: Note that the spell specifies Wis bonus, which should arguably work for the Spirit Shaman who dumped Cha.
2-Summon Dire Hawk [RoTW]: Lasts minutes per level. And you can telepathically control it.
3-Heart of Water [CM]: Freedom of Movement. Water Breath is nice as well.
4-Heart of Earth [CM]: For temp HP and damage reduction
5-Plant Body [SpC]: Many powerful immunities
6-Call Twilight Defender [DrM]: May not be as powerful as a Greater Elemental. But this spell is unique because it is one of the few summoning spells that does NOT suck up 1 round, and is hence far less likely to be disrupted.