PDA

View Full Version : E6 Some help with a sandbox E6 campaign

G.Cube
2014-04-18, 12:45 PM
I'm going to run our group's first E6 campaign, and I've decided to give free reign to the players and run it as a sandbox. I have a notebook I've been filling with ideas for dungeons, cities, encounters, and things to really just flush out the world.
That said, I still have -a lot- of unused area, and I'd like to pick up a few generators to help alleviate some of the world building work. I'd really like to have a dungeon generator, and encounter generator, and treasure generator. The problem is, our gaming spot has no internet, and due to various reasons such as distance, children, and convincey, we aren't really willing or too able to move our gaming spot.
So my question to you, oh Playgrounders, is this; are there any generators that I can download for off line use, that can get the job done well? I am willing to pay if the service comes with a decent recommendation, but free is still my preference!

Thanks in advance!

G.Cube

Yawgmoth
2014-04-18, 12:54 PM
I'm going to run our group's first E6 campaign, and I've decided to give free reign to the players You're going to let them rule the world freely?! (The phrase you were attempting is "free rein", as in the reins of a horse)

As for generators, as long as they are contained on a single page you can just right click > save page as. Keep everything it saves in the same folder and it'll be fully usable offline.

G.Cube
2014-04-18, 01:08 PM
You're going to let them rule the world freely?! (The phrase you were attempting is "free rein", as in the reins of a horse)

Ha, if they do well enough, anything is possible! Thank you for the clarification.

As for generators, as long as they are contained on a single page you can just right click > save page as. Keep everything it saves in the same folder and it'll be fully usable offline.

It seems I am new to the internet. Thank you much, this will be of great help!