PDA

View Full Version : legend of zelda link stats

equinoxmaster
2014-04-19, 08:31 AM
I think i have links stats

CG human paladin of freedom 20/wizard 14
feats:exotic weapon proficiency(bastard sword),improved critical(bastard sword)
possesions:sling,longbow,slingbullets, +5 holy evil outsider-bane bastard sword, +5 heavy sheild

ganondorf: drow LE wizard 20/fighter 20/blackguard 10
feats:exotic weapon proficiency(bastard sword),empower spell like ability(magic missile), two weapon fighting
special:spell likes(magic missile at will,unholy blight at will)
ganondorf counts as an outsider with the lawful,evil,baatezu,extraplanar,augmented humanoid (Drow) subtypes
possesions: 2 +5 brilliant energy unholy bastard swords, +5 mithril half-plate

Crake
2014-04-19, 08:57 AM
I think i have links stats

CG human paladin of freedom 20/wizard 14
feats:exotic weapon proficiency(bastard sword),improved critical(bastard sword)

ganondorf: drow LE wizard 20/fighter 20/blackguard 10
feats:exotic weapon proficiency(bastard sword),empower spell like ability(magic missile)
special:spell likes(magic missile at will,unholy blight at will)

Yeah, how exactly do you figure link has 14 levels of wizard? Also, why is he chaotic? All of link's ability to cast magic stems from magic items of various kinds, not at all from his knowledge or study. Also, both link and gannondorf are so not in epic levels. I also wouldnt exactly call the master sword a bastard sword, its more like a longsword. I'd actually call it a holy avenger, it fits the bill perfectly, has the right stuff to overcome a demon's DR, grants him resistance to evil magic (SR equal to paladin leve +5) and the ability to dispel magic at will (albiet only area effect). However, for a holy avenger to be useful, it's weilder pretty much needs to be a straight paladin. Thankfully, link doesn't actually have many inherent abilities beyond his martial skills, so you could quite easily call him a paladin 1-20 depending on his progress through the game and be done with it. Also, come on, how did you miss whirlwind attack as a feat?

Ganondorf is clearly a warlock of some kind, and definitely not a drow (that's kinda racist, just because he's black skinned to call him a drow, hes from the DESERT, and drow kinda hate the sun).

Neither really present any kind of epic level abilities, barring the use of the triforce, which is a greater artifact, so any abilities derived from that cannot be considered as gained through class levels.

Really man, put a bit of effort into things if you're gonna theorycraft video game characters.

jaydubs
2014-04-19, 08:57 AM
Link:
-Martial prowess.
-Sneaky, with lots of skills.
-Relies on many unusual items or tools.
-Has Epona (a mount or animal companion).
-Can cast magic, but less so than the more powerful casters in the world.
-Often uses music to create magical effects.

Link is really more of a ranger/bard.

equinoxmaster
2014-04-19, 09:06 AM
cg because ganon is lawful evil and he is diametrically opposed alignment wise and he is a paladin of freedom because he gets most abilitys of the paladin and is the epitome of cg he might have a level in ranger or rogue and he has 14 lvls of wizard wizard because of his ability to use scrolls and most magic items in the game are either spell trigger or command (swift) activation
he has spells in ocarina of time at a high caster lvl

equinoxmaster
2014-04-19, 09:08 AM
so more ranger 20/paladin of freedom 20/bard 20

equinoxmaster
2014-04-19, 09:09 AM
ganons a drow because of his spell likes and the bonus feats and the racial weapon proficiencys and tendency towards LE

equinoxmaster
2014-04-19, 09:11 AM
ganon might be a half-fiend doppelganger or a pit fiend with additional spell likes

equinoxmaster
2014-04-19, 09:13 AM
forget this ganons a variant pit fiend

equinoxmaster
2014-04-19, 09:15 AM
forget everything i said earlier ganons a pit fiend and links a high lvl ranger

equinoxmaster
2014-04-19, 09:18 AM
you know what forget this thread

equinoxmaster
2014-04-19, 09:26 AM
Conversation over