PDA

View Full Version : New Comic - Shredded Moose! (occational NSFW)

Brew
2007-02-08, 01:26 PM
After months of blood, sweat, and even more blood - the comic is now online. Yes!!

I read OOTS every time there's a new comic and it's freakin' awesome. I'd love for you guys to check out our site. Seeya there!

Check out the very first comic here (http://www.shreddedmoose.com/comic/comic_arc.php?comicID=1).

Shredded Moose (http://www.shreddedmoose.com/) - Educate yourself with video game news, comics and reviews. Join Coach Brew and Trip as they wage an epic battle against societal stupidity!

Silferdrake
2007-02-08, 05:07 PM
Very nice job there! The graphics are awesome and I like most of the jokes, my favorites were "BoE Negotiations" and "Dawn of the Console Wars". You have done some amazing work there, and I will try to keep an eye on the comic.

Keep up the good work!

//Silferdrake

Brew
2007-02-09, 01:00 AM
Awesome, thanks for the compliments Silferdrake! There'll be a new comic and post tomorrow morning (Friday).

Mucho props for Halfway There. I noticed how you pulled a blur effect for the background images - that's a damn sweet idea.

Daedrous Avari
2007-02-17, 11:53 AM
A great comic... Too lazy to use a rating system and rate it.

Brew
2007-02-18, 01:58 PM
A great comic... Too lazy to use a rating system and rate it.

I don't think I recall "laziness" as being one of the seven-deadly sins. And if it was, I forgive you. Thanks for the compliment Daedrous :biggrin:

mmorpc
2007-02-18, 02:01 PM
sloth = laziness

JKR
2007-02-19, 10:52 AM
Hey, nice work. I really like the art style you have going, and some of the jokes are pretty good too. Keep at it!

One suggestion, if you introduce another character or something, it may feel a little less "Penny-arcade-ish". Just an idea.

Brew
2007-02-21, 09:12 PM
Hey, nice work. I really like the art style you have going, and some of the jokes are pretty good too. Keep at it!

One suggestion, if you introduce another character or something, it may feel a little less "Penny-arcade-ish". Just an idea.

Thanks JKR! As for the additional character, I'm way ahead of you on that :smallsmile:

Ceska
2007-02-22, 01:24 AM
Ever thought of writing that it's not safe for work in the first post? Some nice parts in between, I'm giving it a chance.

Brew
2007-02-22, 11:03 AM
Ever thought of writing that it's not safe for work in the first post? Some nice parts in between, I'm giving it a chance.

Ah yes... when I made the first post here I forgot about the occasional cameo of a breast :smallwink: , title updated. :smalltongue:

Jahkaivah
2008-04-15, 08:55 AM
Please excuse the Necro, but I wanted to redeem the opinion of this community somewhat.

This **** is terrible.

EvilElitest
2008-04-15, 10:40 AM
social stupity. You sir, make society look good in comparison. The amount of sexism in the comic is simply sickening
from
EE

Roland St. Jude
2008-04-15, 12:10 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: First, no thread necromancy allowed. Second, please don't call out your rule violations while committing them. Third, we don't do NSFW here - not even with a warning. Thread locked.